The Power Support Air Jacket is exactly as the name suggests - a protective case for your iPad that doesn't add bulk. The Air Jacket encases your device entirely, providing sophisticated, thin, sleek and virtually invisible protection. High quality, technologically advanced manufacturing has allowed Power Support to create a case that is less than 1.2 mm thick.
- Less than 1.2 mm thick
- Full four-sided protection
- High-quality manufacturing
Did you notice?The Power Support Air Jacket provides virtually invisible protection for your device.
Apple Recommends ForProtecting your iPad in a sleek, high-quality case.
What's in the Box?
- Power Support Air Jacket
- Form Factor : Hard Case, Ultra-Thin
- Material : Hard Plastic
- Height : 24 cm
- Width : 1 cm
- Weight : 60 g
- Length : 17 cm
- Mfr. Part Number : PIZ-91AJ
- UPC or EAN No. : 700867223795
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
800-908-988 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Awesome clear case-back!
This is a great rear side case for your iPad Air that works perfectly with the Smart Cover. I have tried out the similar clear ba This is a great rear side case for your iPad Air that works perfectly with the Smart Cover. I have tried out the similar clear back cases from other manufacturers for 25-35% of the price of this one but the high quality of the polycarbonate used in this product and the better engineered fit of this case is why you want this one. (Check the pics out to see how well this case fits and the smaller cut-outs.)
And if you like to use the Apple Smart Cover, than this case is a perfect companion product. Granted that the cost of the Apple Smart Cover and this case is the same as the leather Apple Smart Case but if you want the clear-back look and don't like the fit of the leather case or how the leather cover lays on the top, than this combination is the way to go! …
- Written by John C from LAKE FOREST
55 of 55 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
will this jacket work with the lLogitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover for iPad Air
- Asked by Teresa C from Arcanum
- Apr 16, 2014
Yes! It does not interfere at all with the iPad buttons/speakers or using it with the keyboard. The Yes! It does not interfere at all with the iPad buttons/speakers or using it with the keyboard. The smoke color is perfect with space gray iPad Air and keyboard. …
- Answered by April K from Palatine
- Apr 24, 2014
is the red cover included with the air jacket?is there another color besides red?
- Asked by Elle A from Houston
- Apr 14, 2014
No Smart Cover is included—they are just in the photos for demonstration. This is just a "back prote No Smart Cover is included—they are just in the photos for demonstration. This is just a "back protector". …
- Answered by Matt S from Perth
- May 10, 2014
When can I purchase this for iPad mini? The title suggests that its available in that size already
- Asked by Monika N from Cobham
- Mar 5, 2014
Its available to purchase for iPad mini now at a cost of £29.95 + P&P. Just call 0800 048 0408 to or Its available to purchase for iPad mini now at a cost of £29.95 + P&P. Just call 0800 048 0408 to order. I've just placed an order for my iPad Air today and spoke to a lovely guy from Ireland. Excellent customer service too! Hope this helps. …
- Answered by Caroline R from Blairgowrie
- Apr 6, 2014
Does this cover the back of the iPad or just the edges? It's hard to tell from the pictures.
- Asked by Kath O
- Mar 10, 2014
It covers the entire back and edges. But there is a slight opening on the left side bezel so that yo It covers the entire back and edges. But there is a slight opening on the left side bezel so that you can attach a magnetic smart cover. …
- Answered by Daisuke E from Schaumburg
- Mar 18, 2014