The Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Folio case for iPad enables comfortable and easy typing. Incredibly thin and light, the folio provides a pleasingly fast and fluid typing experience with the reassuring click of real keys. Precision engineering, state-of-the-art materials and cutting-edge manufacturing techniques all contribute to a design that's so light you'll hardly notice it's there until you need it.
- Built-in Bluetooth keyboard with time-saving iOS shortcut keys for fast, fluid typing
- Durable, water-repellent case protects front and back of iPad
- SecureLock system uses low-profile clips to keep corners of iPad firmly fastened to the frame
- Powerful hidden magnets keep folio securely closed when you're on the go
- Easy release makes iPad easy to insert and remove
- Folio doubles as a stand that holds iPad upright for typing or flat for web browsing
- Automatically wakes and sleeps your iPad when it opens or closes
- Easy recharging with included USB cable
Did you notice?Doubles as a stand that holds iPad upright for typing or flat for web browsing with keyboard hidden.
Apple Recommends ForTyping on your iPad with the comfort of an external keyboard and the convenience of a protective cover.
What's in the Box?
- Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Folio for iPad
- USB cable
- Form Factor : Hard Case, Ultra-Thin
- Material : Hard Plastic
- Connections : Bluetooth 2.0
- Height : 9.84 in./25 cm
- Width : 7.16 in./18.2 cm
- Weight : 12.32 oz./349.27 g
- Length : 0.76 in./1.93 cm
- Mfr. Part Number : 920-006164
- UPC or EAN No. : 097855103444
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
800-908-988 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Yes its a great produce but .... and this is not news. I'm on my third - the left bracket that holds the sleep/wake button cover h Yes its a great produce but .... and this is not news. I'm on my third - the left bracket that holds the sleep/wake button cover has cracked again. However, i like the case so much i might just try and glue it back rather than get a fourth …
- Written by Julie M from Forestville
98 of 102 people found this useful
A great case except for one major flaw
I'm on my 3rd case now. They've all suffered from the same problem - the way that the iPad is held in the case is just too fragile I'm on my 3rd case now. They've all suffered from the same problem - the way that the iPad is held in the case is just too fragile. There are 2 clips which retain the iPad and the left hand one also accommodates the on/off switch - this means that there is an incredibly thin piece of plastic which takes a huge amount of stress when removing and replacing the iPad and also when propping the iPad in the magnetic 'strip' above the keyboard which holds in in place for typing.
All 3 of the cases I've owned have suffered splits in this piece of plastic within a few weeks which is incredibly annoying as other features of the case are excellent - the keyboard is the best I've seen in a case of this type and it's unobtrusive in daily use.
However, I can't live with what seems to be a serious design fault especially at the relatively high price and will be returning mine to my local Apple Store for a refund in the next few days.
I know I'm not alone in suffering this problem - I've seen other reports detailing the same issue - including the Logitech page for the case.
Unless you're willing to compromise the design for the issues I'd say avoid this case until Logitech have dealt with the problem. …
- Written by Nigel T from Brighton
82 of 84 people found this useful
Horrible and not worth it
Never buy this as it is not worth 99$ to pay for such a device. My IPAD fell and cracked with this cover and the cover is little w Never buy this as it is not worth 99$ to pay for such a device. My IPAD fell and cracked with this cover and the cover is little worn out with one fall. Moreover the Bluetooth sometimes works and sometimes not. The keys in there does not work most of times because they are not well integrated. Like the tab key wont work, if you have key in numerical 3 then god only knows. Most of the time I had to turn it off to bring up the IPAD keyboard..
In short not worth it, …
- Written by Tirthankar C from TINTON FALLS
82 of 95 people found this useful
I was initially pleased with this product. I took it to a conference and after some getting used to with the keyboard, I was happ I was initially pleased with this product. I took it to a conference and after some getting used to with the keyboard, I was happy that it worked well. However there appear to be two things that are a running theme with the other reviewers: 1) The side frame that holds the pad is an absolutely flimsy plastic that cracks easily. This sides have been disintegrating over very short period of time. Yesterday the last major piece broke and now the pad just slides out. 2) The battery life is terrible. This is all a shame because I've had people come up to me and ask me about this product because it looked good but I have had to tell them to find something else. …
- Written by CAROL LYNN D from Philadelphia
Keyboard Case for ipad air
After reading the reviews I guess I must be lucky. Have owned for 60 days and it performs well. I have charged it once and have After reading the reviews I guess I must be lucky. Have owned for 60 days and it performs well. I have charged it once and have not dropped it. Perhaps the problem with the device that holds the ipad in weakens from taking it in and out. I do find it cumbersome to take pictures since the keyboard will hang down. It also is a little heavy. Thinking seriously about buying the case without the keyboard so that I can use it on the go. Not happy about having $180 invested in two cases. …
- Written by Nicholas V from Concord
Works great after 4 months!
We got one in April '14 and use it daily for business work. The keyboard has nicely spaced keys and it holds a charge for a long We got one in April '14 and use it daily for business work. The keyboard has nicely spaced keys and it holds a charge for a long time...it has never gone dead and we only charge it once a month! We haven't had the "breaking corners" problem others have mentioned but then again we leave it in the case all the time so there no stress of removing it and replacing it. We really like it and would recommend it for a useable keyboard especially for speed typists. …
- Written by Thomas H from Plant City
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
How long does the battery for the keyboard roughly last after a full charged?
- Asked by Derrick Y
- Aug 15, 2014
Does it collaborate with iPad mini with Retina display? Please, answer fast.
- Asked by Jaromir T
- Jun 30, 2014
Yes, of coarse because the only thing that changes with the iPad Mini is the apple A5 chip and the 7 Yes, of coarse because the only thing that changes with the iPad Mini is the apple A5 chip and the 7.9-inch retina display and the storage size. …
- Answered by Caleb R from Mountain City
- Aug 3, 2014
Can I use a stylus in a note taking app with the keyboard open?
- Asked by Dan B from Glens Falls
- Aug 7, 2014
Can i attach a mouse to it?
- Asked by Maria C from Alexandria
- Jun 26, 2014
No, an iPad runs iOS. This operating system does not allow for pointing devices such as a mouse. T No, an iPad runs iOS. This operating system does not allow for pointing devices such as a mouse. The touch screen is the method of input. …
- Answered by Xiaohan F from Morris Plains
- Jul 13, 2014
Can i use the camera with the case on?
- Asked by Christa M from Highland
- Jul 4, 2014