The Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Folio case for iPad enables comfortable and easy typing. Incredibly thin and light, the folio provides a pleasingly fast and fluid typing experience with the reassuring click of real keys. Precision engineering, state-of-the-art materials and cutting-edge manufacturing techniques all contribute to a design that's so light you'll hardly notice it's there until you need it.
- Built-in Bluetooth keyboard with time-saving iOS shortcut keys for fast, fluid typing
- Durable, water-repellent case protects front and back of iPad
- SecureLock system uses low-profile clips to keep corners of iPad firmly fastened to the frame
- Powerful hidden magnets keep folio securely closed when you're on the go
- Easy release makes iPad easy to insert and remove
- Folio doubles as a stand that holds iPad upright for typing or flat for web browsing
- Automatically wakes and sleeps your iPad when it opens or closes
- Easy recharging with included USB cable
Did you notice?Doubles as a stand that holds iPad upright for typing or flat for web browsing with keyboard hidden.
Apple Recommends ForTyping on your iPad with the comfort of an external keyboard and the convenience of a protective cover.
What's in the Box?
- Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Folio for iPad
- USB cable
- Form Factor : Hard Case, Ultra-Thin
- Material : Hard Plastic
- Connections : Bluetooth 2.0
- Height : 9.84 in./25 cm
- Width : 7.16 in./18.2 cm
- Weight : 12.32 oz./349.27 g
- Length : 0.76 in./1.93 cm
- Mfr. Part Number : 920-006164
- UPC or EAN No. : 097855103444
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
800-908-988 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
A great case except for one major flaw
I'm on my 3rd case now. They've all suffered from the same problem - the way that the iPad is held in the case is just too fragile I'm on my 3rd case now. They've all suffered from the same problem - the way that the iPad is held in the case is just too fragile. There are 2 clips which retain the iPad and the left hand one also accommodates the on/off switch - this means that there is an incredibly thin piece of plastic which takes a huge amount of stress when removing and replacing the iPad and also when propping the iPad in the magnetic 'strip' above the keyboard which holds in in place for typing.
All 3 of the cases I've owned have suffered splits in this piece of plastic within a few weeks which is incredibly annoying as other features of the case are excellent - the keyboard is the best I've seen in a case of this type and it's unobtrusive in daily use.
However, I can't live with what seems to be a serious design fault especially at the relatively high price and will be returning mine to my local Apple Store for a refund in the next few days.
I know I'm not alone in suffering this problem - I've seen other reports detailing the same issue - including the Logitech page for the case.
Unless you're willing to compromise the design for the issues I'd say avoid this case until Logitech have dealt with the problem. …
- Written by Nigel T from Brighton
73 of 75 people found this useful
Yes its a great produce but .... and this is not news. I'm on my third - the left bracket that holds the sleep/wake button cover h Yes its a great produce but .... and this is not news. I'm on my third - the left bracket that holds the sleep/wake button cover has cracked again. However, i like the case so much i might just try and glue it back rather than get a fourth …
- Written by Julie M from Forestville
69 of 72 people found this useful
Horrible and not worth it
Never buy this as it is not worth 99$ to pay for such a device. My IPAD fell and cracked with this cover and the cover is little w Never buy this as it is not worth 99$ to pay for such a device. My IPAD fell and cracked with this cover and the cover is little worn out with one fall. Moreover the Bluetooth sometimes works and sometimes not. The keys in there does not work most of times because they are not well integrated. Like the tab key wont work, if you have key in numerical 3 then god only knows. Most of the time I had to turn it off to bring up the IPAD keyboard..
In short not worth it, …
- Written by Tirthankar C from TINTON FALLS
55 of 64 people found this useful
Not worth the effort
As with other reviews I am also on my third case. First one the clip broke and was replaced with a newer model where they seemed t As with other reviews I am also on my third case. First one the clip broke and was replaced with a newer model where they seemed to have fixed the problem. Unfortunately my second stopped typing correctly within (display wrong characters from the ones in typed) weeks of receiving it. Judgement is out on the newest one iI received! …
- Written by Craig S from Oakville
1 of 1 people found this useful
Broke within 2 weeks
The concept is good but the product does not hold up to basic use. The area where the iPad snaps in cracked within 2 weeks on both The concept is good but the product does not hold up to basic use. The area where the iPad snaps in cracked within 2 weeks on both sides and others who purchased this from my office complain of the same problem. It needs some design work. …
- Written by Kathy G from DPO
2 of 2 people found this useful
Not good value for money
As a long time user of Logitech products, I purchased this folio with my new iPad Air thinking it would be as good or better than As a long time user of Logitech products, I purchased this folio with my new iPad Air thinking it would be as good or better than the older products.
With normal use of the folio for a few weeks now I have noticed the following problems.
Cracks appearing in both sides of the mount points. (***Note this iPad Air and ultra-thin keyboard have never been dropped***)
Keys not working when using function key (The Logitech support forum mentions a bug they are working on, maybe it relates to this )
Not always shutting down the iPad screen when the case is closed. …
- Written by Michael W from Ngunnawal
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does it collaborate with iPad mini with Retina display? Please, answer fast.
- Asked by Jaromir T
- Jun 30, 2014
Yes, of coarse because the only thing that changes with the iPad Mini is the apple A5 chip and the 7 Yes, of coarse because the only thing that changes with the iPad Mini is the apple A5 chip and the 7.9-inch retina display and the storage size. …
- Answered by Caleb R from Mountain City
- Aug 3, 2014
Can I use a stylus in a note taking app with the keyboard open?
- Asked by Dan B from Glens Falls
- Aug 7, 2014
Can i use the camera with the case on?
- Asked by Christa M from Highland
- Jul 4, 2014
Can i attach a mouse to it?
- Asked by Maria C from Alexandria
- Jun 26, 2014
No, an iPad runs iOS. This operating system does not allow for pointing devices such as a mouse. T No, an iPad runs iOS. This operating system does not allow for pointing devices such as a mouse. The touch screen is the method of input. …
- Answered by Xiaohan F from Morris Plains
- Jul 13, 2014
Can you use this keyboard whilst connecting to the internet by tethering with iPhone
- Asked by Martin T
- Feb 8, 2014
Yes. The keyboard connects via bluetooth. Tethering is part of your network connectivity, so as lon Yes. The keyboard connects via bluetooth. Tethering is part of your network connectivity, so as long as you tether via wireless network, and not bluetooth, you will reserve bluetooth connectivity for the keyboard. …
- Answered by Bradley E from Milwaukie
- Jun 4, 2014
If you use the keyboard with an iPad is it possible to use the the iPad screen and the keyboard with a Raspberry Pi ?
- Asked by Betty S
- May 22, 2014