urBeats headphones deliver excellent quality and control for the music on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
Solid metal housing
Precision-machined single-billet metal housing prevents vibrations and unwelcome sound from tainting your listening experience.
Whether you keep urBeats pristine or throw them in and out of your bag, you don't have to worry about them breaking or fraying anytime soon.
In-line mic for calls
Switch easily between music and incoming calls. No need to take off your headphones or talk into the phone like a walkie-talkie.
- Exclusive driver design pumps out the deepest bass, soaring highs and ultra-clear midrange
- Lightweight design is ideal for listening during exercise, travel or for everyday wear
- Hard chrome finish for rugged durability and everlasting shine
- Precision-machined single-billet metal housing prevents vibrations
- Built-in mic lets you talk hands-free on your Apple device
- Also works with online voice and video chats on iPod touch or iPhone
- Sealed in-ear construction and multiple eartip designs block out external noise
Did you notice?The hard chrome finish helps urBeats withstand the test of time.
Apple Recommends ForHearing exactly what the artist was feeling in the studio when you listen to music on your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch.
What's in the Box?
- urBeats in-ear headphones
- In-line remote and mic cable
- Storage pouch
- Four pairs of ear tip fittings
- Form Factor : In Ear
- Mfr. Part Number : 900-00211-01
- UPC or EAN No. : 848447010981
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
800-908-988 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Hands down the BEST in-ear earbuds I have ever worn and listened with in my life! I was extremely hesitant at first to spend $100 Hands down the BEST in-ear earbuds I have ever worn and listened with in my life! I was extremely hesitant at first to spend $100 on headphones; however, in hindsight and with a bit of gentle prodding from my local Apple Specialist, I can't ever imagine not having them. The sound is so clean and clear. I don't have to turn them up super loud in order to be able to enjoy my music the way I want to. My only point of discontent was with the selection of rubber earbuds that came with it. None of them really fit or felt comfortable in my ear. I had to buy a third party set in order to find a size that worked right for me. Overall though, I couldn't be happier! …
- Written by Terrance O from New York
70 of 86 people found this useful
UrBeats SE Gold
I recently went into my local apple shop and bought a pair of UrBeats SE in Gold, I LOVE THEM! they are amazing, built quality of I recently went into my local apple shop and bought a pair of UrBeats SE in Gold, I LOVE THEM! they are amazing, built quality of them are very nice and comfortable and they colour is beautiful.
They come with a very nice ouch in white and gold and the cable it's self is tangle free so this means you won't have to spend time untangling them, they are also noise foundling which I find very handy on public transport or on an airplane.
The sound quality of them are very they have great bass on them and they are brilliant for watching films and tv programmes with.
Overall for £80 a great product and a must have !! …
- Written by RHYS H from CARRICKFERGUS
27 of 30 people found this useful
Way too high priced for the low build quality and even poor sound quality.
Okay, I will be honest here. I bought these In-Ear Headphones all excited because they were my first pair of Beats. After use for Okay, I will be honest here. I bought these In-Ear Headphones all excited because they were my first pair of Beats. After use for one month, they gave me a ton of problems. The biggest one was the entire inner ear bud getting destroyed and bam, they were gone and it was too late to get my money back. Quality was fine while it lasted but only for bass enriched songs. …
- Written by Tyler P from North Attleboro
19 of 25 people found this useful
Poor quality Earphones
Sound wise are good depending on the music you listen. If you like intense bass, these could fit your needs, however, quality wise Sound wise are good depending on the music you listen. If you like intense bass, these could fit your needs, however, quality wise are terrible. I bought these earphones on April 28th 2014, I only use them for jogging and always keep them in their small bag for protection. However it's been 4 months and the cable connected to the plug is breaking internally and the sound goes on and off and the microphone doesn't work any more.
very poor quality for the price! …
- Written by Michel S from Miami
1 of 1 people found this useful
Save your money
urBeats are the nothing but cheap. They're $25 headphones that are $100 for the Beats logo.
Better off purchasing the Skullcan urBeats are the nothing but cheap. They're $25 headphones that are $100 for the Beats logo.
Better off purchasing the Skullcandy Ink'd 2. …
- Written by William H from Mt Pleasant
2 of 2 people found this useful
Just opened the box and bingo - all beautifully packaged just like all Apple products, to which of course Dr Dre now belongs - the Just opened the box and bingo - all beautifully packaged just like all Apple products, to which of course Dr Dre now belongs - the best packaging there is. Love my little gold ear phones, instructions clear, pouches superb. Music seems to be marvellous but in my opinion nothing beats Bose for "noise cancelling".
I won't be ditching Bose - I shall enjoy swapping between the two brands whenever it takes my fancy, but with the urBeats I don't have to worry about charging. Got a sneaky feeling I might be using Dr Dre a little more often than my Bose for everyday, but for long haul flights it will still be my Bose Quiet Comfort Noise Cancelling headphones.
First impressions are that it is a great product and a threat for Bose!!! I just love my new Gold Dr Dre urBeats In-Ear Headphones. …
- Written by Judy F from Cambridge
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Do these fall out when you run or do they fall out easily kind of like the apple ones that come with the iphone 5s?
- Asked by Amy H from Huntington Beach
- Jul 12, 2014
No, they do not fall out. I have these and Beats Studio, and I use these more because they don't re No, they do not fall out. I have these and Beats Studio, and I use these more because they don't require batteries, and I can lay down with them. …
- Answered by Jeremy D from Bentonville
- Jul 14, 2014
What is the cord length on the urBeats Headphones? I need 3 meter length. If it comes with a shorter cord, can I extend it with some kind of adapter?
- Asked by Stephen F from Los Angeles
- May 14, 2014
How is the "fit" of them in your ear?
- Asked by Sharon L T from Sunland
- Jun 13, 2014
Is this earphone suitable for samsung products?
- Asked by 禹璇 卢 from 西安市
- Mar 10, 2014
Yes this product will work with anything with a 3.5mm audio jack, while the button controls may be l Yes this product will work with anything with a 3.5mm audio jack, while the button controls may be limited to a smartphone/laptop …
- Answered by Avery A from Savage
- Jun 21, 2014
do these headphones work with macbook air?
- Asked by Bryan P from Atlanta
- Mar 20, 2014
- Answered by Daniel T
- Mar 20, 2014