Misfit Shine Personal Physical Activity Monitor
Misfit Shine Personal Physical Activity Monitor
The Misfit Shine is a sleek personal monitor that syncs with the free Shine app on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to track your activity level. Wear it anywhere on your body for any type of activity. Simply tap it and a cluster of lights glows through the metal shell to indicate your progress toward your daily goal.
Use the free Shine app to set your goals. Sync your data by simply placing the monitor on iPhone, iPad or iPod touch screen. Any time you want, you can tap the app to see your progress. It's all done without buttons, cables or recharging.
Built to last a lifetime, Shine is carved from aircraft-grade aluminium. An easy-to-change battery provides power for up to four months. And the unit is water-resistant, so you can include swimming in your training regime.
Crafted like a piece of jewellery, Shine is a tiny disc with a lovely halo of lights that light up in relation to your activity level. It complements any style clothing. You can wear it anywhere - on your wrist, shoe, bra strap, belt or around your neck. The monitor comes with a one-size-fits-all Sport Band for your wrist.
- Device and app track a number of activities including walking, running, sleeping, cycling and swimming
- Elegant all-metal construction
- Different accessories for wearing on hip, neck, wrist, shoes, shirt or bra
- Water resistant to 100 metres - great for swimming
- No charging required - battery lasts for up to four months
- Transfer data by just laying Shine on the iOS device screen
- Calculates steps and estimates calories burnt and distance travelled
Did you notice?Designed for easy wearability, Shine includes a wristband and a clasp.
Apple Recommends ForKeeping track of all your activities - from running to swimming to sleeping - on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
What's in the Box?
- Misfit Shine Personal Physical Activity Monitor
- One-size-fits-all Sport Band wristband
- CR2032 battery
- Battery replacement tool
- UPC or EAN No. : 858084004137
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
This app requires a Misfit Shine and an iPhone 4S or newer. Get your Shine at www.misfitwearables.com/shine
Shine is the elegant activity tracker that inspires you to live an active life. Wear Shine anywhere on your body with our range of upgrades including sport bands, leather bands, and clips, designed for comfort and style. Shine’s long-lasting battery and automatic wireless syncing mean you’ll spend less time plugging in and more time moving. Use the Shine app to access these features:
- My Shine: Create a goal and set Shine to track your running, cycling, swimming and more
- Activity Meter: Check your activity progress and see stats like steps, calories and distance
- Intensity Graph: See your activity level over time and watch yourself improve
- Highlights: See highlights of your days and weeks including activities, sleep, milestones and more
- Shine with Friends: Personalize your profile, add friends and compare your daily activity
Find us on Twitter: @MisfitWearables
Need help? www.misfitwearables.com/faqs …
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can i go to the beach and snorkel with these? And each day (5 days) with a few hours? Will it damage it?
- Asked by Xuehui L from Toronto
- Mar 7, 2014
does the shine work with biking, if so how?
- Asked by Norris H from Knoxville
- Jan 19, 2014
Yes (and no). if you keep the shine on your wrist, it doesn't pick up the activity from cycling. H Yes (and no). if you keep the shine on your wrist, it doesn't pick up the activity from cycling. However, if you transfer the shine to your ankle, either tucking it into your sock or using the magnetic clip, it picks up the motion of your leg. However, since its picking up the motion of cycling, it doesn't know how hard you are going. On a slow recovery ride, it rated that as intense exercise. When it was on my wrist for a 3.5 hour ride, it recorded mild exercise. So it depends upon where you position the shine. …
- Answered by Glen W from Colorado Springs
- Jan 22, 2014
How can I monitor sleep?
- Asked by Joan H from Ft Myers
- Dec 28, 2013
1) From the shine app, you need to configure your TAGS, and activate the SLEEP TAG
2) sync your s 1) From the shine app, you need to configure your TAGS, and activate the SLEEP TAG
2) sync your shine with the shine APP, so that your shine now knows that it can toggle between normal monitoring mode and TAG activity mode (which is the sleep TAG that you just configured in step 1)
2) tap on the shine 3 times before you sleep or go to bed, and it will know that you are going to sleep
3) next morning when you wake up, sync your shine with the shine APP, and you will see your previous night's sleep information shown as a box below the daily scores *after* the sync is complete
Note 1: no need to tap to get out of SLEEP activity mode.
Note 2: every time you fire up your shine app, it will sync automatically with your shine, no need to place it on the screen anymore. …
- Answered by Kui Yu C
- Jan 5, 2014