Combining the Jawbone UP24 wristband and the UP app on your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad, the UP system helps you understand your sleep, eating and movement patterns so you can make better life choices. The UP24 band syncs to the app via Bluetooth wireless so you can see your activity and sleep details. The app also provides insights, celebrates milestones and challenges you to do more each day.
Small and comfortable enough to wear all day and night, UP24 tracks hours slept, time to fall asleep, how many times you woke up and more. Analyse your sleep patterns to understand what you can do to have a more restful night and start each day right with the Smart Alarm, which gently wakes you up at the perfect moment in your sleep cycle.
Know how active you are
Get a full record of your day's activity - steps, distance, calories burnt and time spent active versus idle. See how every action contributes to reaching your goals. In-the-moment reminders help keep you moving to meet daily goals.
Log your food and drink
Take a photo of your food, scan a barcode, browse the image gallery or search the ingredient database to record what you eat and drink. The UP app keeps track of your calories, fats, carbohydrates, protein, sugar, fibre and sodium.
See how your daily wins add up over time and share them with friends. The UP app celebrates your meaningful milestones such as your millionth step taken or hitting your sleep goal seven days in row.
Your UP. Your apps.
The UP system integrates with the apps you already love. Whether you're biking with Strava, working out with Wello or jogging with RunKeeper, you can track it all with UP for the most complete picture of your day and night. The UP ecosystem offers plenty of apps for fitness, weight loss, sleep coaching, food journalling and more.
How to pick your size
Wrap a piece of string snugly around your wrist, then measure the string and follow this size guide to determine which UP Band is right for you. Small = 14 to 15.5 cm; Medium = 15.5 to 18 cm; Large = 18 to 20 cm.
- Bluetooth 4.0 wireless syncing for in-the-moment notifications and personalised insights to keep you focused on goals
- Track sleep including total hours, time taken to fall asleep and number of wake-ups
- Track activity including steps, distance, calories burnt and active versus idle time
- Log what you eat and drink and track nutritional information
- Smart Alarm and Power Nap features wake you at a time that leaves you feeling refreshed
- Customisable Idle Alerts remind you to move
- Free UP app downloadable from the App Store in iTunes
- Designed to be worn 24/7
- Up to seven days of battery life
Did you notice?The UP app provides daily personalised insights and easy-to-follow tips that help you achieve your goals.
Apple Recommends ForKeep track of your sleep, eating and movement patterns 24 hours a day via the UP app on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
What's in the Box?
- UP24 by Jawbone Wristband
- Quick start guide
- Charging cable (2.5 mm to USB)
- Form Factor : Armband
- Material : Rubber
- Power Source : Battery Power
- Battery Type : Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Battery life : Up to seven days
- Charge Time : Approximately 80 minutes; charged via USB charging cable
- Height : 1.97 in./5 cm (Small); 2.13 in./5.4 cm (Medium); 2.2 in./5.6 cm (Large)
- Width : 0.47 in./1.2 cm (Small); 0.47 in./1.2 cm (Medium); 0.47 in./1.2 cm (Large)
- Weight : 19 g (Small); 22 g (Medium); 23 g (Large)
- Length : 2.6 in./6.6 cm (Small); 3 in./7.6 cm (Medium); 3.2 in./8.1 cm (Large)
- Mfr. Part Number : JL01-16M-A
- UPC or EAN No. : 847912015650
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
UP by Jawbone
*** REQUIRES UP OR UP24 WRISTBAND TO USE THIS APP ***
UP. A smarter activity tracker. Manage your weight, move more and sleep better.
UP® is a revolutionary system that guides you every step of the way to a better, healthier you. First, UP gets to know you—tracking your activity, diet and sleep. Next, it shows you how to make simple adjustments that, over time, add up to a whole new you.
GAIN INSIGHT INTO YOURSELF
UP's Insight Engine will deliver personalized, actionable insights that guide you towards healthier choices as UP learns about you over time.
Studies show that simply tracking what you eat can help you lose weight. And whether you want to shed a few pounds or just eat healthier, tracking food is now even easier. New features include frequent meals, an enhanced calorie counter, and an expanded library of restaurant menus. There’s even a Food Score, so you can quickly see how healthy your food is.
More than any other fitness tracker, UP gives you an in-depth picture of your sleep. Sleep graphs let you see the good, the bad and the rapidly improving. Use bedtime reminders, Power Naps and Smart Alarms to get to sleep and wake up at optimal times. UP intelligently analyzes your sleep, diet and exercise, then suggests simple adjustments that lead to more rest and happier days.
UP is like a coach that gets to know you, then guides you to make simple decisions that lead to a more active life. With precise step tracking, workout logging and Insight Reports, UP is way more than a pedometer. Use Idle Alerts to remind you to move throughout the day and add friends to your team to cheer and be cheered.
CONNECT TO YOUR FAVORITE DEVICES AND APPS
UP works with over 100 apps and devices, and counting. Whether you’re adjusting your NEST thermostat, biking with Strava, working out with Wello or jogging with RunKeeper, track it all with UP for the most complete picture of your day and night.
* Get personalized insights to help you set & achieve your goals
* Track your sleep & physical activity
* Log your food & drink & track nutritional info
* Smart Alarm™ wakes you up silently at the time that leaves you feeling most refreshed
* Set Idle Alerts, for anywhere between 15 minutes and 2 hours, to remind you to move
* The Power Nap feature will wake you up at the optimal time after you fall asleep
* Log workouts, from yoga and hiking to tennis and dance
* Team up with friends in the app for encouragement and friendly competition
* Today I Will - UP suggests personalized goals. If you accept, UP encourages you along the way
* Streaks & Milestones - Get notifications that celebrate the choices you’re making
* Reminders - Set customizable alerts with band vibrations to remind you to workout, go to bed, take medication and more
* Activity alerts - Receive move notifications when you want them. Available to UP24 users only.
Supported languages: English, Spanish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese (Brazilian), Russian, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese
UP or UP24 WRISTBAND
* Required to use the UP by Jawbone app
* Designed to be worn 24/7
* Features advanced motion sensor technology
* Up to 7 days (UP24) or 10 days (UP) of battery life between charges
* Available in multiple colors & sizes (S, M, L)
Ratings & Reviews
Have been using it since November 2012 - had one replacement in November 2013. Works great and gives me the information I need, no Have been using it since November 2012 - had one replacement in November 2013. Works great and gives me the information I need, not just for sleep but for calorie count and nutritional values so I can make better choices each day. …
- Written by FRANCES G P from CINCINNATI
32 of 36 people found this useful
I went through 2 of these bands in less than a month. Both died after 10 days of use extremely disappointed in the product!
- Written by Daniel P from Reno
54 of 82 people found this useful
I really love this band. It's alarm and sleep tracking is nearly non-existant in the competition. Same goes for alerting you when I really love this band. It's alarm and sleep tracking is nearly non-existant in the competition. Same goes for alerting you when you're idle for too long. Sadly I'm a really deep sleeper so the vibration alarm didn't wake me up any day in the last two months. Consider this before you're buying it. Although looking at reviews looks like it's only me who can't wake up. …
- Written by Mert E from New York
26 of 30 people found this useful
Dirty UP 24 Persimmon (orange)
As someone detailed before me, having the red-orange led on an orange band makes it hard to ready and blurry looking like. Not onl As someone detailed before me, having the red-orange led on an orange band makes it hard to ready and blurry looking like. Not only that but this band gets dirty very fast and the alcohol cleaning method does not work. actually it is not dirt but the the orange colour is fading away making the band look discoloured brown dirty. disgusting to wear on a contrast with a white shirt. …
- Written by Laurenti E from Bicester
2 of 2 people found this useful
Excellent and innovative
Once again a great product form our loving apple...rocking
Very much useful in my day to day life. Thanks apple
- Written by v v ramana rao S from Hyderabad
1 of 6 people found this useful
Love the UP & UP24 BUT...
I have had the UP for just under a year and have recently upgraded to the UP24. The product is great and works and described hence I have had the UP for just under a year and have recently upgraded to the UP24. The product is great and works and described hence the 5 stars. Now for the but. When upgrading to the UP24 I went for the orange version. I returned this 2 days later and exchanged it for the black band again.
There was 2 reasons for this:
1, the orange band only has red LEDs in it, which are very blurred and make it hard to tell the difference from the shaped indicators (the moon and star.) Both the black and orange UP24 bands have lost the multi coloured LED indicator lights the are in the first UP band, The black UP24 band has a green led and a red LED in the orange band only.
2, After only one day of use I notice that orange UP24 band was getting a bit dirty. It did clean of with a wet wipe, but with the black band this wasn't as noticeable. This is important as you are basically going to wear the band all day, every day.
I am now using the black UP24 band and love it. I do think the upgrade was worth it. Love the bluetooth syncing, which now allows the bands app to send me reminders and motivation notifications throughout out the day. …
- Written by Christopher M from Belfast
13 of 13 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
can i measure heartbeat rate and blood pressure?
- Asked by Ling L from London
- May 12, 2014
no but if you have an iPhone there is a free app by azumio called instant heart rate that can measur no but if you have an iPhone there is a free app by azumio called instant heart rate that can measure your heart rate without the need for any external hardware... …
- Answered by Tijender Kumar G from Abu Dhabi
- Jul 7, 2014
Is the alarm vibrating and set time alarm? Just because I'm deaf.
- Asked by Kai G from Lennox Head
- Jun 30, 2014
yes it does vibrate to let you know
- Answered by Wendy K from Nahant
- Jul 13, 2014
is there a watch on the band as well
- Asked by Norman B from Merville
- May 24, 2014
No, this band does not have a watch or display built in.
- Answered by Julianne P from Erie
- May 28, 2014
Is this water proof and sand proof?
- Asked by Leloch Z from Tokoyo
- May 6, 2014
it is water resistant which means that you can take it into the shower without any troubles but i do it is water resistant which means that you can take it into the shower without any troubles but i don't think you can take it swimming.... …
- Answered by Tijender Kumar G from Abu Dhabi
- Jul 7, 2014
is it compatible with iphone 4?
- Asked by Aleksandra G
- Jan 17, 2014
The UP24 is not compatible with an iPhone 4 but is compatible with an iPhone 4S.
- Answered by Janelle G from Regina
- Jan 19, 2014