With Power Support's HD anti-glare film set, you never have to let glare or fingerprint smudges get in the way of your iPhone display. Formulated with an oleophobic matt finish, the HD anti-glare film set effectively reduces glare, fingerprints and smudges while adding a layer of protection from scratches, dust and dirt.
- High-definition film is specially formulated to be compatible with iPhone display
- Effectively reduces glare, fingerprints and smudges
- Easy to install
- Included pre-installation film helps clear your screen of dust before installing
Did you notice?The patented static-cling adhesive means easier installation and no residue if you remove the film.
Apple Recommends ForReducing glare and smudges on your iPhone display.
What's in the Box?
- Power Support HD Anti-Glare Film Set for iPhone
- Two precision-cut HD anti-glare films
- One pre-installation film
- Form Factor : Film
- Material : Clear Film
- UPC or EAN No. : 700867223597
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
800-908-988 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Best thing ever
Not sure what the other reviewer is experiencing, but I'm compelled to fully recommend this product. The film itself is quite thic Not sure what the other reviewer is experiencing, but I'm compelled to fully recommend this product. The film itself is quite thick and strong, not floppy like some of the other softer films. It's extremely easy to put on because of its sturdiness. Once you line it up with the holes all you need to do is lay it down and start pushing the bubbles out from the centre. The dust remover sticker it provides is a Godsend. I save it and use it for applications on other devices too. Also it comes with 2 in the package, essentially making it $7.5 for one that lasts at least an year for me, and I'm the kind who toss the phone in my purse to rub against keys and stuff. The anti-glare makes reading easier on the eyes for longer periods of time and does not leave finger prints at all. …
- Written by Vicky L from Richmond Hill
4 of 4 people found this useful
Don't waist your money
There are two films included in this package. The first lasted about 20min and then started to peal off the screen.
I took it of There are two films included in this package. The first lasted about 20min and then started to peal off the screen.
I took it off and used the included "dust remover" (a sticker that removes the dust from the screen) and placed the 2nd film on making sure it was straight and there were no air bubbles. After about 2 hours the center of the film started to bubble and wouldn't stay stuck to the screen.
I wouldn't be all that upset if these things were priced like they should be, but for $14.95, I would think they would actually last for more then a day. The film on my old iPhone lasted 3 years so I know it's possible. …
- Written by Frank O from Greenwich
6 of 12 people found this useful
Power Support is back!
I'm glad Power Support is back at Apple Store. Best screen protector ever. I used them since iPhone 3.
- Written by KEVIN Y from St Kilda
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Will this screen protector work inside the lifeproof nude case?
- Asked by Christopher M from Taylorsville
- Feb 22, 2014