Mika is the quintessential stand, perfectly proportioned for your iPhone, iPad or MacBook. The first truly universal stand, Mika provides a dedicated space to hold gadgets at the optimal ergonomic angle (70 degrees) so users can access applications, browse the web, watch videos or read on their iPhone or iPad with ease.
Formed from high-quality solid aluminium with soft rubber protective edges, this universal stand works with most devices to keep your workplace clear and clutter-free.
- Universal tablet stand that works with most devices
- Formed from high-quality solid aluminium
- Soft rubber protective edges
- Tilts device at the optimal ergonomic angle (70 degrees) for comfortable use
Did you notice?The universal tablet stand works with everything from smartphones to laptops.
Apple Recommends ForPropping up your iPhone or iPhone at a comfortable, user-friendly viewing angle.
What's in the Box?
- BlueLounge Mika Stand
- Height : 10.5 cm/4.13 in.
- Width : 9 cm/3.54 in.
- Weight : 204 g
- Length : 11.5 cm/4.53 in.
- UPC or EAN No. : 736211532176
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
Ratings & Reviews
A great design let down by poor quality manufacture.
In fairness, it does do the job and looks ok from a distance. But up clos A great design let down by poor quality manufacture.
In fairness, it does do the job and looks ok from a distance. But up close, it's poorly finished. It looks like a cheap Chinese copy of a quality product, which I guess it is. To be specific, the colour and texture of the aluminium does not match my MBP very well at all, the sides of the bend look like they have been contoured with a hand grinder and the rubber ends just don't fit quite right.
Definitely nowhere near Apple standards of quality and finish and not worth the premium price. If it was around $20 I would not be complaining but at $50 I feel ripped off! …
- Written by Paul B from Forest Hill
12 of 13 people found this useful