The Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Folio case for iPad enables comfortable and easy typing. Incredibly thin and light, the folio provides a pleasingly fast and fluid typing experience with the reassuring click of real keys. Precision engineering, state-of-the-art materials and cutting-edge manufacturing techniques all contribute to a design that's so light you'll hardly notice it's there until you need it.
- Built-in Bluetooth keyboard with time-saving iOS shortcut keys for fast, fluid typing
- Durable, water-repellent case protects front and back of iPad
- SecureLock system uses low-profile clips to keep corners of iPad firmly fastened to the frame
- Powerful hidden magnets keep folio securely closed when you're on the go
- Easy release makes iPad easy to insert and remove
- Folio doubles as a stand that holds iPad upright for typing or flat for web browsing
- Automatically wakes and sleeps your iPad when it opens or closes
- Easy recharging with included USB cable
Did you notice?Doubles as a stand that holds iPad upright for typing or flat for web browsing with keyboard hidden.
Apple Recommends ForTyping on your iPad with the comfort of an external keyboard and the convenience of a protective cover.
What's in the Box?
- Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Folio for iPad
- USB cable
- Form Factor : Hard Case, Ultra-Thin
- Material : Hard Plastic
- Connections : Bluetooth 2.0
- Height : 21.6 cm/8.5 in.
- Width : 1.9 cm/0.75 in.
- Weight : 285 g
- Length : 14.86 cm/5.85 in.
- UPC or EAN No. : 097855099020
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
800-908-988 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can i use the camera with the case on?
- Asked by Christa M from Highland
- Jul 4, 2014
Yes, it has a hole for the camera on the back,
- Answered by Paul G from Andover
- Jul 5, 2014
Can you use this keyboard whilst connecting to the internet by tethering with iPhone
- Asked by Martin T
- Feb 8, 2014
Yes. The keyboard connects via bluetooth. Tethering is part of your network connectivity, so as lon Yes. The keyboard connects via bluetooth. Tethering is part of your network connectivity, so as long as you tether via wireless network, and not bluetooth, you will reserve bluetooth connectivity for the keyboard. …
- Answered by Bradley E from Milwaukie
- Jun 4, 2014
Does it collaborate with iPad mini with Retina display? Please, answer fast.
- Asked by Jaromir T
- Jun 30, 2014
If you use the keyboard with an iPad is it possible to use the the iPad screen and the keyboard with a Raspberry Pi ?
- Asked by Betty S
- May 22, 2014
Is it compatible with iPad air
- Asked by Bernadette C
- Feb 25, 2014
- Answered by Mohammed Ridhan A from Dubai
- Mar 12, 2014