The Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Folio case for iPad enables comfortable and easy typing. Incredibly thin and light, the folio provides a pleasingly fast and fluid typing experience with the reassuring click of real keys. Precision engineering, state-of-the-art materials and cutting-edge manufacturing techniques all contribute to a design that's so light you'll hardly notice it's there until you need it.
- Built-in Bluetooth keyboard with time-saving iOS shortcut keys for fast, fluid typing
- Durable, water-repellent case protects front and back of iPad
- SecureLock system uses low-profile clips to keep corners of iPad firmly fastened to the frame
- Powerful hidden magnets keep folio securely closed when you're on the go
- Easy release makes iPad easy to insert and remove
- Folio doubles as a stand that holds iPad upright for typing or flat for web browsing
- Automatically wakes and sleeps your iPad when it opens or closes
- Easy recharging with included USB cable
Did you notice?Doubles as a stand that holds iPad upright for typing or flat for web browsing with keyboard hidden.
Apple Recommends ForTyping on your iPad with the comfort of an external keyboard and the convenience of a protective cover.
What's in the Box?
- Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Folio for iPad
- USB cable
- Form Factor : Hard Case, Ultra-Thin
- Material : Hard Plastic
- Connections : Bluetooth 2.0
- Height : 21.6 cm/8.5 in.
- Width : 1.9 cm/0.75 in.
- Weight : 285 g
- Length : 14.86 cm/5.85 in.
- UPC or EAN No. : 097855099020
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
800-908-988 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does it collaborate with iPad mini with Retina display? Please, answer fast.
- Asked by Jaromir T
- Jun 30, 2014
Yes, of coarse because the only thing that changes with the iPad Mini is the apple A5 chip and the 7 Yes, of coarse because the only thing that changes with the iPad Mini is the apple A5 chip and the 7.9-inch retina display and the storage size. …
- Answered by Caleb R from Mountain City
- Aug 3, 2014
what is the warranty time period? I purchased May 26 2014 and space bar and 4 doesn't work properly.
- Asked by Jana K from Rsm
- Aug 27, 2014
How long does the battery for the keyboard roughly last after a full charged?
- Asked by Derrick Y
- Aug 15, 2014
Can i attach a mouse to it?
- Asked by Maria C from Alexandria
- Jun 26, 2014
No, an iPad runs iOS. This operating system does not allow for pointing devices such as a mouse. T No, an iPad runs iOS. This operating system does not allow for pointing devices such as a mouse. The touch screen is the method of input. …
- Answered by Xiaohan F from Morris Plains
- Jul 13, 2014
Can i use the camera with the case on?
- Asked by Christa M from Highland
- Jul 4, 2014
Can you use this keyboard whilst connecting to the internet by tethering with iPhone
- Asked by Martin T
- Feb 8, 2014
Yes. The keyboard connects via bluetooth. Tethering is part of your network connectivity, so as lon Yes. The keyboard connects via bluetooth. Tethering is part of your network connectivity, so as long as you tether via wireless network, and not bluetooth, you will reserve bluetooth connectivity for the keyboard. …
- Answered by Bradley E from Milwaukie
- Jun 4, 2014