The Lunatik Flak Jacket is an ultra-slim, lightweight, durable sleeve that provides sleek protection for your iPad mini. It's designed for mobility, featuring a composite microfibre textile with a protective three-dimensional polyurethane skin to increase tactility and durability.
- Flak protective layer provides skid, impact and abrasion resistance
- Form-fitting microfibre construction naturally takes the shape of your iPad
- Streamlined protection in a stripped-down, flexible, low-profile package
- Secure magnetic closure
- Seamlessly works with and without iPad mini Smart Cover
Did you notice?The three-dimensional Flak protective layer provides structure and durability and creates an anti-slip layer.
Apple Recommends ForProtecting your iPad mini with an ultra-slim, lightweight, durable sleeve.
What's in the Box?
- Lunatik Flak Jacket Sleeve for iPad mini
- Form Factor : Sleeve, X-Ray Friendly
- Material : Fabric, TPU
- Height : 23.7 cm/9.33 in.
- Width : 0.5 cm/0.20 in.
- Length : 16.2 cm/6.38 in.
- Mfr. Part Number : FJMN-003
- UPC or EAN No. : 852352003792
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
Ratings & Reviews
Love the Look and Feel of Lunatik
This sleeve is so unique. There is no other sleeve out there that looks anything like the Flak Jacket. It is fun to hold because o This sleeve is so unique. There is no other sleeve out there that looks anything like the Flak Jacket. It is fun to hold because of the materials Lunatik used to make it. Plus it is so thin! I love that it takes up so little extra space in my bag yet provides all the protection I need from scratches and dings. The magnetic top is a very nice touch that rounds it all out and makes this my go to sleeve for my iPad mini. …
- Written by Graham C from PORTLAND
15 of 16 people found this useful
Love this sleeve!
This sleeve is great -- protective but still low profile and doesn't take up much space in my bag. Love the design and look as we This sleeve is great -- protective but still low profile and doesn't take up much space in my bag. Love the design and look as well. …
- Written by Ian J from Lake in the Hills
9 of 10 people found this useful
Great to protect my iPad Mini and such a cool design.
- Written by Brian O from Deerfield
8 of 10 people found this useful
BRAVO! ! ! !
I was looking for a case to protect my iPad Mini with Retina Display. I liked the reviews here and decided to buy one in charcoal. I was looking for a case to protect my iPad Mini with Retina Display. I liked the reviews here and decided to buy one in charcoal. Wow! It's sleek, lightweight, well-made and a beautiful color. The material used as padding inside the case is thin but offers great protection. I've purchased a second as a gift and will probably purchase a third for a gift, also. This case deserves your serious consideration. I love mine. …
- Written by Deborah H from vestavia hills
Bought this as soon as it came out. I chose the Mint option and it looks very sleek. I feel very good about the protection it offe Bought this as soon as it came out. I chose the Mint option and it looks very sleek. I feel very good about the protection it offers when my iPad is loose in my bag. Love it! …
- Written by Charles O
1 of 1 people found this useful
Another gem from Lunatik, with Flak Jacket they have raised the bar on protective sleeves. This product totally respects the desig Another gem from Lunatik, with Flak Jacket they have raised the bar on protective sleeves. This product totally respects the design of the mini yet offers a slim but ultra protective sleeve. I use this as a layer of protection in my bag while in transit. The outside of the sleeve has a unique boned material which acts like a mini shock absorbing grid. super cool. The inner part of the sleeve is a soft microfiber. sleek yet strong. Good job Lunatik. I'm hoping Apple starts stocking more of the brand. …
- Written by susan S from Chicago
1 of 1 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Will my mini iPad and Logitech keyboard fit in sleeve together?
- Asked by Sharon S from Port Sydney
- Jul 28, 2014
Would an iPad mini with a Smart Cover fit in there?
- Asked by Patrice B from Montreal
- Feb 4, 2014