The IK Multimedia iRig PRO is the all-in-one audio and MIDI interface for iPad, iPhone, iPod touch and Mac. It is a compact and portable device that allows you to connect your microphones, instruments, keyboards and your MIDI controller to play, practise and record on the go.
Pocket-sized and battery-powered, it gives professional musicians and songwriters an interface that can cope with a variety of audio signals, so that you can create music when out of the studio. The audio and MIDI inputs can be used simultaneously so you can control your guitar or vocal software with MIDI foot controllers or pedals, for switching presets or controlling effects levels.
The iRig PRO comes with three detachable cables, compatible with Lightning, 30-pin and USB connectors, so you can connect your iPhone, iPod touch, iPad and Mac with no need for adaptors. It can also handle all of your inputs, from XLR condenser mics to balanced 1/4" TRS instrument cables for your keyboards and MIDI inputs.
- Balanced input for mic, line-level and Hi-Z sources via XLR-1/4” combo jack connector with preamp control
- High quality A/D conversion
- MIDI input
- +48V phantom power provided by included 9V battery
- Lightning connection, 30-pin, USB and MIDI cables included
Did you notice?The iRig comes with Lightning connection, 30-pin and USB cables so you can connect to your iPad, iPhone, iPod touch and Mac with no need for adaptors.
Apple Recommends ForUse your portable audio and MIDI interface for iPad, iPhone, iPod touch and Mac to play, practise and record your music when out of the studio.
What's in the Box?
- iRig PRO universal Audio-MIDI interface
- iOS Lightning connection cable
- iOS 30-pin connection cable
- USB connection cable
- 9V Battery
- Frequency Response : 20 Hz-20 kHz +/- 0.5 dB
- Input Type : 1/4 Inch Mono, MIDI, XLR
- Height : 2.1 cm
- Width : 3.2 cm
- Weight : 40 g
- Length : 10.5 cm
- OS X 10.5 or later
- Mfr. Part Number : IP-IRIG-PRO-APL
- UPC or EAN No. : 8025813484030
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
NEW AMPLITUBE 4 - YOUR NEW GUITAR AND BASS TONE STUDIO - COMPLETELY REDESIGNED, COMPLETELY RE-ENGINEERED FOR THE BEST SOUND AND PLAYER-FRIENDLY FEATURES!
THE NO #1 GUITAR & BASS TONE STUDIO NOW HAS THE SAME SUPERIOR SOUND AS THE DESKTOP AMPLITUBE VERSION, A CAB ROOM, A 4-TRACK LOOPER, OVER 100 + PIECES OF AVAILABLE GEAR AND MORE
Want to turn your iPhone or iPod touch into the ultimate mobile guitar and bass tone studio? AmpliTube puts the power in your hands with a massive collection of virtual gear that you can use to practice, play and record with world-class tone anytime and everywhere.
Build your own guitar or bass rig with up to 6 stompbox FX, an amplifier and speaker cabinet w/Mic — you can even drag and drop your stomps to sit before or after your amplifier (4 slots pre and 2 slots post).
Just plug your instrument into your iPhone or iPod touch with one of IK's instrument interfaces (like iRig 2 or iRig HD), and get ready to be blown away.
You'll be absolutely floored by the sound quality. AmpliTube now uses the same tone technology as the acclaimed AmpliTube 3 Custom Shop for OS X and PC. You'll hear the difference and understand why AmpliTube is an essential for so many professional musicians and recording studios.
AmpliTube FREE gives you 3 stompbox effects, 1 amazing amp, 1 speaker cabinet and 2 mics, 1 Loop Drummer groove from the Rock pack and 1 active track in the recorder section. And you can expand this selection via a massive library of over 100 pieces of expansion gear that includes amps and stompboxes from the world’s best brands like Fender™, Soldano®, Ampeg®, ENGL®, Orange®, T-Rex® and more.
And you'll actually feel like you're in your own professional recording studio thanks to its "Cab Room." Now mic your cabinets in 3D - from dust cap to speaker edge and by varying distances from the speaker - with up to 2 mics in a beautifully rendered virtual studio environment. There are also 16 new highly sought after studio mic models available via in-app purchase adding even more sonic richness.
Like to loop? Now you can get creative with loops in AmpliTube via its new Super Looper. It makes it easy to record, play back, adjust levels and play along with up to 4 loops. Looper is controllable via MIDI or iRig BlueBoard.
Need a drummer? Use the built-in Loop Drummer system to jam to killer drum tracks. Make your own rhythmic patterns or let it create some inspiring drums for you. Get more loops via in-app Style Packs.
Use AmpliTube’s streamlined built-in 8-track recorder and DAW-style studio (available via in-app purchase) sections to record, edit and tweak and share your compositions via SoundCloud, file sharing or email.
• Lets you intuitively create guitar & bass rigs with up to 6 stomps, 1 amp and 1 cab with 2 mics
• Expandable - Over 100 gear models available
• Includes 3 stomps, 1 amp, 1 cabinet and 2 mics
• “Cab Room" allows 3D placement and miking of cabinets with 2 mics (available via in-app purchase)
• Add more gear via in-app purchase from Fender™, Soldano®, Ampeg®, ENGL®, Orange®, Jimi Hendrix™ collection, T-Rex® and more
• 16 new mics available for purchase
• Included single-track recorder (in-app purchase unlocks up to 8-tracks)
• Studio mode for intuitive DAW-style editing (unlocked via in-app purchase)
• Loop drummer module that plays in sync with the recorder
• Includes speed trainer, metronome and tuner
• Inter-App Audio and AudioBus support (available on iOS 7 and above)
• Project sharing between versions and devices
• Import and play songs as backing tracks from your Music Library or computer
• Export audio via E-mail, SoundCloud or File Sharing
• MIDI controllable
• Low-latency for real-time playing
• LE and FULL versions available
Requires iPhone 4s, iPod touch (5th generation) or later with iOS 7.1 or later …
800-908-988 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
is the IRig PRO comparable with I-Phone 6 and later models
- Asked by Kurtis N from San Antonio
- Feb 5, 2015
Will this work with a quadra thru processor?
- Asked by Robert V from Latham
- Dec 13, 2014
No answers yet
Do i need the latest iOS to operate the iRig PRO?
- Asked by Danielle D from St. Adolphe
- Dec 12, 2014
Will the iRig PRO work with Macbook PRO 2014?
- Asked by Jason U from West Hills
- Dec 17, 2014
It is designed to work with all Apple products and definitely with the latest Mac Pro, you will find It is designed to work with all Apple products and definitely with the latest Mac Pro, you will find it enjoyable experience since it's processor and memory more faster …
- Answered by Mamdouh S from Dahahran
- Feb 27, 2015
does this work with Yamaha Dtxpress iv? will the MIDI work on this so that each pad will have its own track?
- Asked by Klein G from Las Pinas
- Sep 7, 2014
Will this work with a Casio pX150 digital piano?
- Asked by Patricia H from Sasktoon
- Jul 18, 2014
Any professional digital piano with a MIDI out would work with the iRig Pro. The Casio PX150 does no Any professional digital piano with a MIDI out would work with the iRig Pro. The Casio PX150 does not have any MIDI DIN in/out connectors, so it will not work with any MIDI devices besides its USB connection. …
- Answered by Joel M from Taylorsville
- Jul 25, 2014