Made with lightweight polycarbonate, the Contour kate spade Case will protect your iPhone from bumps and scratches throughout the day and during your travels. Just take your iPhone out of your bag, load up your favourite app and enjoy some kate spade wherever you are.
- Hardshell polycarbonate protection
- Silicone band cushions between iPhone and case
- Full-face, high-resolution images
- Designer patterns
- Full access to all controls
Did you notice?The case allows for full access to all ports and controls.
Apple Recommends ForProtecting your iPhone from daily bumps and scratches.
What's in the Box?
- Contour kate spade Case for iPhone
- Silicone inserts
- Form Factor : Snap On
- Material : Hard Plastic
- Height : 19.68 cm/7.75 in.
- Width : 10.16 cm/4 in.
- Weight : 72.6 g
- Length : 2.03 cm/0.8 in.
- Mfr. Part Number : 04361
- UPC or EAN No. : 743870043615
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
800-908-988 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Such a cute case but...
I love the way this case looks it's so cute and fun. I had the black and white striped one but had to throw it away because the i I love the way this case looks it's so cute and fun. I had the black and white striped one but had to throw it away because the inner layer (the white piece) turned a disgusting yellow color. I only had it for maybe 4 months before I finally had to throw it away because my boyfriend kept telling me how awful it looked. No amount of cleaning or even bleach removed the yellow stain. Such a waste of almost $50. It's cute but terrible quality. …
- Written by Amanda H from Summerville
5 of 5 people found this useful
For the cases that have the white part (the part that covers the buttons) It get very VERY dirty, stained and cannot be returned b For the cases that have the white part (the part that covers the buttons) It get very VERY dirty, stained and cannot be returned back to the original white color. even putting this case in your jean pocket will stain the white-rubber part of the case. I was very disappointed about this because it made my expensive designer case look cheap and dirty. Only buy this if its a darker color for the rubber part. The outer part is very cute and durable.. Please fix this problem …
- Written by Scott P from port austin
5 of 6 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
do I still need a screen protector
- Asked by Carol W from Cranbrook
- Mar 15, 2015
The front of the cover sticks out slightly and is beveled. So you can put the phone screen down and The front of the cover sticks out slightly and is beveled. So you can put the phone screen down and it won't touch the surface. …
- Answered by Doug B from Ny
- Apr 6, 2015