The MICHAEL Michael Kors Clutch for iPad mini is a premium leather book-style case that’s designed with a side spine — so you can view your iPad mini on the right side while taking advantage of multiple card pockets on the left. Crafted from luxurious saffiano leather, the clutch is perfect on its own or placed inside a purse with everything you need for the night out. It snaps closed for a secure, snug fit and has the added luxury detail of a Michael Kors gold or silver colour metal plaque along the front flap. Plus, there’s a rigid protective layer that offers extra backbone support for superb durability.
- Designer envelope-style clutch
- Individually handcrafted from the finest Michael Kors Saffiano leather
- Gold/Silver color metal hardware
- Envelope snap closure with MK front logo plate
- Cutouts for play-through functionality
- Charge/sync port opening
- Multiple card pockets
- Sleep function activates when case is closed
- Integrated landscape and typing positions
- Michael Kors style and quality
- Cases for iPad are compatible with iPad 2, iPad (3rd generation), iPad (4th generation); cases for iPad Air are compatible only with iPad Air; cases for iPad mini are compatible with all iPad mini models
Did you notice?True craftsman quality and strong attention to detail shines through.
Apple Recommends ForTake along your iPad mini in the clutch by itself or slip it inside your purse for a night out.
What's in the Box?
- MICHAEL Michael Kors Clutch for iPad mini
- Form Factor : Clutch
- Material : Leather
- Height : 5.75 in./14.6 cm
- Width : 0.88 in./2.24 cm
- Weight : 8 oz./226.8 g
- Length : 8 in./20.32 cm
- UPC or EAN No. : 842616032231
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
Ratings & Reviews
Love it but a bit disappointed
I have had this clutch for about 6 months. It is the perfect thing for my use, very sturdy and protects my iPad mini, but I am a I have had this clutch for about 6 months. It is the perfect thing for my use, very sturdy and protects my iPad mini, but I am a bit disappointed that the leather cracked on the inside of the opening flap, right on the edge. Otherewise I would have given it 5 stars. …
- Written by Bonnie S from Regina
7 of 7 people found this useful
Beautiful and functional
My husband saw me eye-balling this case and bought it for me as a surprise. Love him, anyway...
It totally looks like an actual c My husband saw me eye-balling this case and bought it for me as a surprise. Love him, anyway...
It totally looks like an actual clutch. The quality of the leather is top notch and my iPad fits perfectly. I love that is has credit card slots and a slip for cash. Inside the cover has an additional snap to hold the stand function perfectly in place. The slot for the iPad closes securely with Velcro, which is really important because I'm accident prone. …
- Written by Neil P from Los Angeles
46 of 46 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Where is this Manufactured? I'm guessing China but want to be sure.
- Asked by Christopher P from Ralston
- Dec 6, 2014
Mine was made in Vietnam. At least that's what was written on the box.
- Answered by Richard B from Fort Lauderdale
- Jan 10, 2015
Can the MK clutch be held with the cover and front flap folded back for reading?
- Asked by Madeline S from Los Angeles
- Dec 11, 2014
Yes, it can!
- Answered by Brittney D from Lockport
- Jan 6, 2015
Does it fit with iPad Air 2?
- Asked by Klara G from Domzale
- Oct 25, 2014
I just bought it for my iPad air 2 and it's a comfortable fit. No complaints here! I love it!
- Answered by Brianna L from Columbus
- Dec 9, 2014
Does the Michael Kors clutch for the IPad have sleep function?
- Asked by Joanne P from Glen Burnie
- Dec 2, 2013
Got one for my mini and yes it does. Be sure it's "on" in your settings
- Answered by Sandrine R
- Dec 7, 2013
Can you put the iPad mini in "upside-down" so that it lies on the left side when you open it up?
- Asked by Elise L from Halifax
- Apr 19, 2014
Is there clear screen cover?
- Asked by Donna F from Melbourne Beach
- Aug 14, 2014
No, the case does not have a built in screen protector. Touch screens usually are more responsive wh No, the case does not have a built in screen protector. Touch screens usually are more responsive when the screen protectors are on your actual screen and not built into cases anyway. …
- Answered by Kenya W from Charlotte
- Sep 18, 2014