The Just Mobile Highway Duo car charger provides a simple, versatile way to charge up to two iPhone, iPod or iPad devices at one time. The dual-purpose car charger features a built-in Lightning cable, while an additional USB port allows you to simultaneously charge a second iOS device. Designed to fit seamlessly in your car's cigarette lighter port, the Highway Duo Car Charger is the easy way to keep your iPhone, iPod or iPad charged when you're on the road.
- Built-in Lightning cable with 2.1A output for fast charge
- Additional USB port with 1A output allows you to charge a second device
- Fused for surge protection
- Green micro-LED power light
- Capped with high-grade aluminium for a stylish finish
Did you notice?The charger has an additional USB port, allowing you to charge a second iOS device with either a Lightning or 30-pin connector.
Apple Recommends ForCharging your iPhone, iPad or iPod when you're on the road.
What's in the Box?
- Just Mobile Highway Duo Car Charger
- User manual
- Height : 2.5 cm/1 in.
- Width : 2.5 cm/1 in.
- Weight : 45 g
- Length : 6.8 cm/2.7 in.
- Mfr. Part Number : CC-158/A
- UPC or EAN No. : 4712176185912
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
800-908-988 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
Ratings & Reviews
Stylish and Sturdy
Great design with solid/sturdy feel. Super fast charge my iphone 5S during my transit to and my work. Used many other brands offer Great design with solid/sturdy feel. Super fast charge my iphone 5S during my transit to and my work. Used many other brands offered in Apple Store.....this is the best car charger by far. …
- Written by Henry C from Industry
58 of 62 people found this useful
Decent charger but ...
This charger works as intended, but for some dumb reason they made the lightning connector at the end of the coil cabled too fat s This charger works as intended, but for some dumb reason they made the lightning connector at the end of the coil cabled too fat so it won't fit inside the official Apple iPhone 5s case. Major fail. …
- Written by Lars N from Corte Madera
44 of 52 people found this useful
Beware does not work with Apple 5s case
Do not buy this charger for the Iphone 5s if you intend to use the Apple leather case.
- Written by Ray T from NORTH QUINCY
38 of 44 people found this useful
Great charge but wont work with Apple iPhone 5s case
I am not sure if this charge was design before or after the case.
This could be fault of Apple for not sending out plans of the c I am not sure if this charge was design before or after the case.
This could be fault of Apple for not sending out plans of the case. …
- Written by Eli M from Edison
2 of 4 people found this useful
Sweet styling but watch out for the connector...
I have the same problem with connector being too wide to work with the Apple leather case for my 5s. . I'm not sure how they could I have the same problem with connector being too wide to work with the Apple leather case for my 5s. . I'm not sure how they could develop a product without checking the specs for Apple's own accessories, but it happened. This may end up being an issue with other cases as well. …
- Written by Jay D from San Francisco
5 of 7 people found this useful
will not work with apple leather case
Disappointed that charger does not work with my Apple purchased case for my 5S. Why does Apple sell things that are not compatabl Disappointed that charger does not work with my Apple purchased case for my 5S. Why does Apple sell things that are not compatable? …
- Written by Gene H from Cairo
5 of 7 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can I use it with my iPhone 5S?
- Asked by Janni S
- Feb 17, 2014
Yes, you can. The iPhone 5, 5S and 5C all use the "lightning" charger.
- Answered by Aidan F from Lake Mary
- Feb 26, 2014
Does this car charger work in a cigarette lighter? or just the power outlet in a car?
- Asked by Susan M from San Luis Obispo
- Nov 9, 2013
Yes, you can use it in the lighter.
For most intents and purposes those are the same... FYI I w Yes, you can use it in the lighter.
For most intents and purposes those are the same... FYI I would not use the heating cigarette lighter in a "power outlet" as it may not be equipped to deal with the heat but for everything else you can pretty much use them interchangeably. …
- Answered by Daniel D from Rodeo
- Feb 20, 2014