The Lunatik SEISMIK Suspension Frame provides a sleek and lightweight yet powerful barrier for your iPod touch 5th Generation. The Impact Truss system offers serious protection from drops while maintaining the case's lean good looks.
- Shock-absorbing TPU material
- Durable hardshell protective back panel
- Patent-pending Impact Truss for drop protection
- Simple snap-on attachment
Did you notice?Patent-pending Impact Truss system effectively absorbs the impact of drops.
Apple Recommends ForProviding smooth, lightweight protection for your iPod touch 5th Generation.
What's in the Box?
- Lunatik Seismik Suspension Frame Case
- Form Factor : Snap On
- Material : Hard Plastic
- Mfr. Part Number : SMKT-001
- UPC or EAN No. : 852352003709
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
does this case allow access to IPod touch loop?
- Asked by Brice P from Magna
- May 7, 2014
No answers yet
Does it have front screen protection? The first photo looks like it does. The others show the full screen exposed.
- Asked by Todd D from Lithia
- Feb 6, 2014
No. The cover is slightly raised so if you put the phone face down on a flat surface, the screen wil No. The cover is slightly raised so if you put the phone face down on a flat surface, the screen will be up in the air slightly and not in contact with the flat surface. However, there is no "clear plastic sheet" protecting your screen. You'll need to install a screen protector.The case is pretty though, and appears to help with any drops because it "flexes" when you squeeze it. The case is just a hair wider than my Otterbox Defender, but it is a full third thinner. I like mine, and I bought it on the recommendation of a friend who loves his (had it for 6 months already). …
- Answered by Jeff R from Edwardsville
- Feb 23, 2014