Wireless Numeric Keypad Connection
The compact Belkin YourType Bluetooth wireless keypad provides a range of 28 number, function, and document navigation keys to complement your Apple Wireless Keyboard. It pairs wirelessly with your iMac, Mac Pro, or MacBook using Bluetooth technology, so you're free to place it anywhere within range. An ideal time-saver for data entry and accounting activities, the keypad also makes an appealing design statement with its aluminum enclosure and low-profile, island-style keys.
- Adds 28 keys, including function and document navigation controls
- Wireless Bluetooth connection
- Design and feel matches existing Apple Wireless Keyboard
- Wireless keypad connects to iMac, Mac Pro, or MacBook via Bluetooth
- Low-profile, island-style keys
- Includes two AA batteries
Did you notice?They keyboard pairs wirelessly via Bluetooth, so you're free to place it wherever is convenient and comfortable within range.
Apple Recommends ForEasily add command and number keys to your existing Apple Wireless Keyboard.
What's in the Box?
- Belkin YourType Bluetooth Wireless Keypad
- Two AA batteries
- Quick install guide
- Connections : Bluetooth 2.0
- Height : 0.71 in/18 mm
- Width : 5.15 in/131 mm
- Weight : 6.1 oz
- Length : 5.07 in/129 mm
- Mfr. Part Number : F8T067tt
- UPC or EAN No. : 722868987971
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
Ratings & Reviews
Nicely done, except...
the lack of battery percentage like the Apple keyboard and trackpad. You don't know how much battery is left until it just stops the lack of battery percentage like the Apple keyboard and trackpad. You don't know how much battery is left until it just stops working. Otherwise, I like it. …
- Written by David J from Queens Village
250 of 269 people found this useful
I thought the wireless keypad would be a great accessory with my wireless keyboard. In fact I ordered it twice hoping it would wo I thought the wireless keypad would be a great accessory with my wireless keyboard. In fact I ordered it twice hoping it would work. The first time it would only stayed connect to my computer for a few minutes, never long enough to use. Two calls to the help number included in the package proved fruitless. I spent 45 minutes on the phone with them, after 2 hours of trying myself -- no good. They even have the supervisor on the line. It wouldn't stay connected, so I returned it. A few weeks later I ordered another one. ( I dreamed of a wireless numeral keypad.) The second one never connected at all. So I returned it also. Neither one worked. Very disappointing. …
- Written by John R from Cedar Rapids
238 of 287 people found this useful
keypad have almost apple finish but the key strokes doesn't feel like apple keystrokes
- Written by Aiman N from Burlingame
176 of 219 people found this useful
Also very disapointing
I bought this wireless keypad, because I use a lot of financial data.
A wireless keypad is very handy.
Unfortunaly the keypad wo I bought this wireless keypad, because I use a lot of financial data.
A wireless keypad is very handy.
Unfortunaly the keypad would conect to my Imac and when it does sometimes
it is only for a few moments.
I realy can not recommend this item, if you want soemthing like this, please look further.
I find it a waste of good money and not price worthy. …
- Written by Wim G from Almere
I only have one thing to say and that is that this terrible piece of junk doesn't even work! It connects by bluetooth then you can I only have one thing to say and that is that this terrible piece of junk doesn't even work! It connects by bluetooth then you can tap on every single key and the mac will not recognise any of them! What a joke! DO NOT BUY! …
- Written by Chris I from Camberwell
Doesn't work with Yosemite
Since updating to OS X 10.10.1, this keypad connects, but provides no input. Belkin's website is a joke. Useless, pretty piece of Since updating to OS X 10.10.1, this keypad connects, but provides no input. Belkin's website is a joke. Useless, pretty piece of metal now. …
- Written by James P from Rochester Hills
3 of 4 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
can I buy tv shows from iTunes store without apple tv
- Asked by Robert L from St. Thomas
- Jul 19, 2014
Will this keypad work with VMware Fusion & Windows 8.1 Pro running on a Macbook Pro 15" w/Retina?
- Asked by Johnny A P from Boardman
- Mar 20, 2014
It works fine on my iMac running VMWare Fusion and Windows 8.1 Pro. (I had to press the CLEAR key (b It works fine on my iMac running VMWare Fusion and Windows 8.1 Pro. (I had to press the CLEAR key (box with cross in it) then it worked fine. Perhaps this is interpreted as Num Lock. …
- Answered by Richard T
- May 27, 2014
Does it work with the ""Twelve South MagicWand"?
- Asked by Clementino Q from Natal
- Jan 8, 2014
No, unfortunately this is not possible because of the thicker size
- Answered by Julian D
- Jan 9, 2014
Will this work with an MacBook air??
- Asked by Kelly D from Rolling Prairie
- Feb 3, 2014
yes I just purchased this for my MacBook Air 11 inch last week and it works great
- Answered by Joseph B from Chesterfield
- Oct 7, 2014
Will this work in Parallels running Windows 7 on my imac? I have a generic USB keypad that won't but it works fine for the mac.
- Asked by Nick K from Perth
- Jan 27, 2014
When you are in the PC environment in Parallels, you [sometimes] have to press the [CLEAR] key on th When you are in the PC environment in Parallels, you [sometimes] have to press the [CLEAR] key on the keypad. I guess that is the equivalent to pressing the NUM LOCK key on a PC keyboard.
- Answered by Deanna S from Riverview
- May 4, 2014
Hi, can you please let me know if the Belkin bluetooth keypad works with Bootcamp? Thanks Ashley
- Asked by Ashley H
- Oct 15, 2013
I have yet to get this keypad to work with bootcamp. Either it registers or my original imac wirele I have yet to get this keypad to work with bootcamp. Either it registers or my original imac wireless keyboard registered, but not both so far. Then it only works as directional keys when the keypad links....not as a numerical input device. …
- Answered by Christopher G from Palm Springs
- Mar 12, 2014