The mophie Juice Pack Helium is the first rechargeable battery case for iPhone 5s. Thanks to its 1500mAh battery and ultra-thin design, the Helium can extend your iPhone 5s battery life by 80%, without the weight you'd expect from a battery. Designed with sleek lines and a focus on a great user experience, the Juice Pack Helium delivers power and protection while complementing the beauty of your iPhone 5s.
- Complete edge to edge protection for iPhone 5
- Rechargeable smart battery concealed inside an ultra-thin, lightweight, soft-touch case
- Smart battery technology instructs the iPhone to always drain the Juice Pack's battery first
- Toggle between charging and standby with the flip of a switch
- Certified "Made for iPhone" product
- Integrated four-light LED status indicator to show how much battery is left; know before you go
- Simultaneously charge your iPhone and Juice Pack
Did you notice?The Helium is 13% thinner than any of mophie's earlier Juice Packs for iPhone.
Apple Recommends ForExtend the battery life of your iPhone 5s - and protect it - without adding bulk.
What's in the Box?
- mophie Juice Pack Helium
- Micro USB cable
- User manual
- Pass-through headphone extension cable
- Form Factor : Battery Case, Snap On
- Material : Hard Plastic
- Talk Time : Up to six hours on 3G
- Height : 5.49 in./13.94 cm
- Width : 2.49 in./6.33 cm
- Weight : 2.44 oz./69.2 g
- Length : 0.59 in./1.5 cm
- Mfr. Part Number : 2479_JPHS-IP5-PNK
- UPC or EAN No. : 810472024790
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
800-908-988 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
It's okay...nothing more, nothing less
I've waited 6 months before doing my review. The case is heavy & bulky, it holds barely a single extra charge and lastly, because I've waited 6 months before doing my review. The case is heavy & bulky, it holds barely a single extra charge and lastly, because of its design, it's hard to plug in a headset. I think I'm going to get an external battery charger for when I travel and get a simple case to protect my iPhone 5. …
- Written by James B from PORTLAND
99 of 126 people found this useful
this is my 2nd Mophie had my 1st one with Iphone4 Now with the Iphone5s I highly recommend it to anyone who works with the iphone this is my 2nd Mophie had my 1st one with Iphone4 Now with the Iphone5s I highly recommend it to anyone who works with the iphone for more then 10 hours a day …
- Written by TONY T from Sun Valley
67 of 74 people found this useful
Pay the extra money and get a higer end case
While I have been happy with the performance of the Helium, I am very disappointed in the overall design of the unit. The opening While I have been happy with the performance of the Helium, I am very disappointed in the overall design of the unit. The opening left for the sleep button is of poor design and very flimsy. It has eventually cracked and broken off. Leaving my case looking messy and unsightly. Wish I could return it for a refund.... …
- Written by Nichole B from Hayward
41 of 50 people found this useful
First of all, I was a case swapper. Always switching out my phone cases. Never could settle on a great case. Until I got a moph First of all, I was a case swapper. Always switching out my phone cases. Never could settle on a great case. Until I got a mophie! I have two iPhone s an iPhone 5 for work and a 5s for personal use. I am horrible about charging my phones... I love these cases! As often as I am on my phones I only need to charge at night and I utilize the juice pack charge during the day when needed. Although the case adds weight to the phone I don't mind it. I think the weight and bulk of the case is perfect!! I'm super bummed that Apple has yet again changed the weight and size of the iphone. I have dropped my phones a few times and the case has been resistant! I have had both phones and cases for about a year now and have yet to swap cases :-) …
- Written by Jessica D from Las Vegas
2 of 2 people found this useful
Mophie Juice Pack Helium Battery Case for iPhone 5 and charging dock
I bought three of these for myself and family. They are helpful to provide all day use without having to charge the phone mid-day. I bought three of these for myself and family. They are helpful to provide all day use without having to charge the phone mid-day. I have two complaints: 1) it definitely reduces your signal strength by one bar 2) the biggest complaint is it only charges with a micro USB. This is very inconvenient as we have multiple length cords with the lightening plug for just the iPhone. No-one make a converter from Lightening to Micro USB only the other way around. So be prepared to buy new charging cords for car, home, office etc. Docking station is nice and works well. Often throws up an error on your phone screen that it is not compatible but it does charge it. They do serve as decent protection against drops as my children have dropped them several times with no damage to iPhone. If the cords had an adapter I would have given it 4 stars. …
- Written by Patrick G from Columbus
6 of 6 people found this useful
I went to buy a case and a charger for my car, also an extra USB cable to charge my new iPhone 5s at work. I bought this case inst I went to buy a case and a charger for my car, also an extra USB cable to charge my new iPhone 5s at work. I bought this case instead. One case does all of what I was purchasing 3 items for. Amazing product. Battery starts to run low on iPhone, flip the switch and it recharges. No need for car chargers, extra USB cord to charge in your office. One product. Fabulous. …
- Written by Cristine H from Canton
5 of 5 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can I charge the phone through the mophie case? Or do I have to remove the phone from the case every time? Thanks.
- Asked by Justin M from St Alphonse
- Oct 6, 2013
You don't have to remove the bottom part. It charges your iPhone 5 and Juice Pack simultaneously.
- Answered by Yoentaek Y from San Diego
- Oct 9, 2013
Is there a mophie case for iphone 5c?
- Asked by James C from Wise
- Nov 16, 2014
no but its one called BoostCase Hybrid Power case for iPhone 5c
- Answered by Jordyn R from Upper Marlboro
- Jan 4, 2015
what s the lightning charger and how does it work
- Asked by Paula E from Mcfarland
- Mar 6, 2014