The Brenthaven Collins Sleeve Plus is the perfect lightweight case for your MacBook. The custom-fit design offers the slim silhouette of a sleeve, with the added functionality of a comfortable shoulder strap. Store your daily accessories in the front organiser panel and keep your iPad safe in a specially fit padded compartment.
- High-density foam protection system
- Custom-fit padded MacBook and iPad compartments
- Durable PU trim materials
- Leather touch points
- Heather exterior with pinstripe liner
- Comfortable shoulder strap
- Front organiser panel for accessories
- Easy access zip pocket on front flap
- Brenthaven lifetime guarantee
Did you notice?Separate custom-fit, padded compartments safeguard your MacBook and iPad.
Apple Recommends ForCarry your MacBook in slim, stylish comfort.
What's in the Box?
- Brenthaven Collins Sleeve Plus
- Form Factor : Shoulder Bag
- Material : Fabric
- Height : 317.5 mm/12.5 in.
- Width : 406.4 mm/16 in.
- Depth : 50.8 mm/2 in.
- Weight : 500 g
- Mfr. Part Number : 1910101
- UPC or EAN No. : 730791191013
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
Ratings & Reviews
Sleeve Plus for MacBook is AWESOME
LOVE the product - sleek and stylish, yet protective and fits perfectly. SO WORTH IT
- Written by Matt P
100 of 108 people found this useful
More Stylish, Less Spacious
Nice and stylish, fit with my macbook pro (early 2011) and iPad (first generation with original over), but there is not enough spa Nice and stylish, fit with my macbook pro (early 2011) and iPad (first generation with original over), but there is not enough space for power brick or iPad charger! …
- Written by ardi B from Dubai
87 of 92 people found this useful
Stylish, and plenty of room for my MacBook and iPad. Along with some papers, files etc. Love it! Great buy.
- Written by Zachery N from layton
59 of 62 people found this useful
It's perfect for my MacBook Pro 15 inch, iPad and iPhone. Lightweight and easy to access. Well done.
- Written by Shane G from Palmyra
A nice bag for MacBook Pro!
Nice design, Stylish, reasonably priced, fast delivery, highly recommended.
- Written by Chan Y from Hong Kong
This bag is excellent.
Taken a little getting used to not having a carry handle on top like my previous bag. But that aside, I find this bag the perfect Taken a little getting used to not having a carry handle on top like my previous bag. But that aside, I find this bag the perfect balance of size/thinness and practical storage.
I use this with a 13" Macbook Pro Retina. Although this bag will take a 15" (leaves a little space around the 13) but that doesn't cause any problems. The inside of the bag is nicely padded, and the strap is very strong. I have room for my charger and a couple of books.
I wasn't sure about the blue coloured bag at first, but I saw some reviews on youtube and the colour is different than the product image shows. I ended up with that one over the grey and very happy with the actual colour, its really nice.
I found this an excelled purchase, it was the closest to what I was after at a really good price without compromising on quality. …
- Written by Pete S from Dunedin
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is this a good buy if I'm starting school in september? Would it hold enough stuff for each class?
- Asked by Curtis S from Trenton
- Aug 3, 2014
Is this bag waterproof?
- Asked by Courtney K from Minster
- Aug 7, 2014
Brenthaven products are designed to withstand the rigors of urban lifestyle in Seattle, WA and we al Brenthaven products are designed to withstand the rigors of urban lifestyle in Seattle, WA and we all know how much it rains up there... I would not classify this case as waterproof, however the exterior fabric is water resistant. Typically water seeps in through zippers. The Collins Sleeve Plus has a large front flap protecting the main laptop/ipad compartment from the elements. …
- Answered by Brent L from Bellingham
- Dec 4, 2014
Does this bag come will a shoulder strap support (padding to rest on your shoulder)?
- Asked by Drew D from Little Elm
- Jun 11, 2014
Is this bag the right size for the 15" retina MacBook Pro?
- Asked by Ryan G
- Oct 27, 2013
Yes. I just bought this bag and it fits my 15" Retina perfectly. Room to slide the computer in, bu Yes. I just bought this bag and it fits my 15" Retina perfectly. Room to slide the computer in, but tight enough to keep it in place. …
- Answered by Aaron A from Ann Arbor
- Nov 2, 2013
would this be suitable for the 13" Macbook Pro?
- Asked by Brett O from Warrnambool
- Oct 29, 2013
The description reads "for 15" MacBook or smaller" so my assumption is yes. Plus there is a lifetime The description reads "for 15" MacBook or smaller" so my assumption is yes. Plus there is a lifetime warranty, not sure you can beat that. …
- Answered by Josh E from Sammamish
- Nov 10, 2013
does this bag fit the cable as well?
- Asked by Virginia M from Bristol
- Dec 11, 2013
I have one of these bags. Yes, it fits the power supply.
- Answered by Patrick S from Chiswick
- Apr 15, 2014