The mophie Juice Pack Plus for iPhone 5 and iPhone 5s features 2100 mAh capacity that more than doubles the time you have to talk, listen to music and surf the web. Simply toggle between charging and standby modes with the flick of the Juice Pack Plus’ switch. The Juice Pack Plus also gives your iPhone complete protection from top to bottom, including an impact-resistant, shock-proof band that adds even more durability to this slim, low-profile design.
- Complete iPhone protection from top to bottom
- Impact-resistant, shock-proof band
- Rechargeable smart battery concealed inside a low-profile, lightweight, soft-touch case
- Toggle between charging and standby modes with the flick of a switch
- Certified “Made for iPhone” product
- Integrated four-light LED status indicator to show how much battery is left
- Pass-through design and USB cable allow you to charge without removing iPhone from Juice Pack Plus
Did you notice?The case's 2100 mAh capacity more than doubles the amount of time you can listen to music or talk on your iPhone.
Apple Recommends ForSafeguarding your iPhone 5s or iPhone 5 while keeping it charged and ready to go.
What's in the Box?
- mophie Juice Pack Plus
- Headphone adaptor
- User manual
- Form Factor : Battery Case
- Power Source : Battery Power
- Height : 1.75 cm/0.69 in.
- Width : 6.68 cm/2.63 in.
- Weight : 89 g
- Length : 14.2 cm/5.58 in.
- Mfr. Part Number : 2570_JPP-IP5-BLK
- UPC or EAN No. : 810472025704
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
800-908-988 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Charging cord is inadequate
I agree with the other reviewer and would say the case is good. The charging cord however, is inadequate for length and is not com I agree with the other reviewer and would say the case is good. The charging cord however, is inadequate for length and is not compatible with the i5 charging cord, so you can't use any of your other chargers. So if you don't have the Mophie cord and want to use the i5 charger, you have to pull the case apart to be able to plug your phone in and you will be unable to charge the mophie. I don't know why the cords aren't compatible. Once again, you get sucked in to purchasing all new cables so you can have one at home and one in your car etc. I don't like the headphone adapter either, it sticks out too far and it gets bent easily, I guess it's just a matter of time till mine breaks too. …
- Written by Stephanie F from Williams Lake
38 of 44 people found this useful
Case works great. Everything else that comes with it is of poor quality
Case works great. Everything else that comes with it is of poor quality.
1. The cable that comes with it is too short (only a Case works great. Everything else that comes with it is of poor quality.
1. The cable that comes with it is too short (only a third of the length of stock iPhone 5 cable).
2. The headphone adapter included stopped working after 2 months of normal use probably because its bent when your phone is in your pocket. Instead of getting a new one from Mophie for $10, buy a longer adapter somewhere else. …
- Written by Earvin Jae T from Calgary
35 of 39 people found this useful
One month of use, now broken.
Great concept, poor execution. Purchased November 3, stopped working December 3.
Now for a suggestion: Micro USB? No thank you, Great concept, poor execution. Purchased November 3, stopped working December 3.
Now for a suggestion: Micro USB? No thank you, how about Apple's thunderbolt connector? There's Thunderbolt on the inside, put the corresponding one on the outside. …
- Written by Bill M from North Vancouver
32 of 45 people found this useful
side mute button doesn't work
Hope the charger works because the mute button on the side doesn't operate via the mophie external switch... I don't think it is u Hope the charger works because the mute button on the side doesn't operate via the mophie external switch... I don't think it is unreasonable to expect everything to work for at least the first 20 minutes out of the box... apart form going thru the grief of getting a replacement I might just cut a hole in the side so I can physically manage the mute switch direct on the phone …
- Written by Steve B from Bedford Park
Multiple issues with the mope Juice Pack stemming from a horrible design (I've had 2)
The headphone connector doesn't last more t Multiple issues with the mope Juice Pack stemming from a horrible design (I've had 2)
The headphone connector doesn't last more than 3 months. This forced me to pull my headphones out by the cord, eventually destroying my headphones. After replacing my headphones I stopped doing this and began removing the bottom of the Juice Pack to unplug the headphones without destroying the cord. This eventually wore down the sockets and now the Juice Pack won't close all the way and won't actually charge my phone. So now I have a bully batter that I can't use unless I use my hands to force the case to stay closed. This case is useless after 13 months.
It was great while it worked... …
- Written by CHASE W from Ithaca
2 of 2 people found this useful
***PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU BUY ****
Aloha all, I wanted to make you aware of the Mophie product and what the true specs are before you end up purchasing the product. Aloha all, I wanted to make you aware of the Mophie product and what the true specs are before you end up purchasing the product. First, I will say its case is very durable that is a plus. However, since I have an iPhone 5 I purchased the Juice Pack (100%) model, in each case it wouldn't charge to a 100% as indicated by the box. The first Mophie Juice Pack I bought went to 68%, the second one I exchanged only went to 78%, the last one I exchanged went to only 85%. So I talked with the Apple Store representative explained my situation so I figured I try the Juice Pack Plus (120%) model. I waited for my iPhone 5 to hit the 20% battery left and charged it. Guess what, the charge stopped at 70%, I went back to the Apple Store took this one back, tried another did the same thing as before, it charged to 93%, mind you this is the Juice Pack Plus the 120% model and cost $119.95. As you can see I contacted Mophie directly using their chat as the person said below all depends on how you use it.
Casey S 8/25/14:
The percentages are largely dependent on how you use your phone. If you are on it a lot while it is trying to charge, if you have a lot of open apps, and if you have a lot of data on your phone, can all affect how much it can charge your device. The mophie typically gives "up to" 120%. This does not mean that it always gives this much of a charge.
So when you purchase any of the Mophie Juice Pack products, it doesn't mean your iPhone 5, 5S or 6 (when it comes out) will not charge all the way. Everything I've said here is true, but you decide what you want to do now after having the facts.
- Written by phil E from Half Moon Bay
3 of 4 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can one get audio extension plug for mophie juice plus
- Asked by Maheshchandra.bhagubhai P
- Aug 23, 2014
Does that back of this case work with the flash on the 5s?
- Asked by G Michael S from Hazelwood
- Nov 23, 2013
Yes it does, wonderfully.
Hope this answer still helps even if it is a month late. Happy Holidays!
- Answered by Alex B from Mt. Pleasant
- Dec 27, 2013
Where do I get a manual for my mophie for iPhone 5s?
- Asked by Carol F from Horseheads
- Jun 21, 2014