The mophie Juice Pack Plus for iPhone 5 and iPhone 5s features 2100 mAh capacity that more than doubles the time you have to talk, listen to music and surf the web. Simply toggle between charging and standby modes with the flick of the Juice Pack Plus’ switch. The Juice Pack Plus also gives your iPhone complete protection from top to bottom, including an impact-resistant, shock-proof band that adds even more durability to this slim, low-profile design.
- Complete iPhone protection from top to bottom
- Impact-resistant, shock-proof band
- Rechargeable smart battery concealed inside a low-profile, lightweight, soft-touch case
- Toggle between charging and standby modes with the flick of a switch
- Certified “Made for iPhone” product
- Integrated four-light LED status indicator to show how much battery is left
- Pass-through design and USB cable allow you to charge without removing iPhone from Juice Pack Plus
Did you notice?The case's 2100 mAh capacity more than doubles the amount of time you can listen to music or talk on your iPhone.
Apple Recommends ForSafeguarding your iPhone 5s or iPhone 5 while keeping it charged and ready to go.
What's in the Box?
- mophie Juice Pack Plus
- Headphone adaptor
- User manual
- Form Factor : Battery Case
- Power Source : Battery Power
- Height : 1.75 cm/0.69 in.
- Width : 6.68 cm/2.63 in.
- Weight : 89 g
- Length : 14.2 cm/5.58 in.
- Mfr. Part Number : 2570_JPP-IP5-BLK
- UPC or EAN No. : 810472025704
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
800-908-988 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Case works great. Everything else that comes with it is of poor quality
Case works great. Everything else that comes with it is of poor quality.
1. The cable that comes with it is too short (only a Case works great. Everything else that comes with it is of poor quality.
1. The cable that comes with it is too short (only a third of the length of stock iPhone 5 cable).
2. The headphone adapter included stopped working after 2 months of normal use probably because its bent when your phone is in your pocket. Instead of getting a new one from Mophie for $10, buy a longer adapter somewhere else. …
- Written by Earvin Jae T from Calgary
30 of 34 people found this useful
Charging cord is inadequate
I agree with the other reviewer and would say the case is good. The charging cord however, is inadequate for length and is not com I agree with the other reviewer and would say the case is good. The charging cord however, is inadequate for length and is not compatible with the i5 charging cord, so you can't use any of your other chargers. So if you don't have the Mophie cord and want to use the i5 charger, you have to pull the case apart to be able to plug your phone in and you will be unable to charge the mophie. I don't know why the cords aren't compatible. Once again, you get sucked in to purchasing all new cables so you can have one at home and one in your car etc. I don't like the headphone adapter either, it sticks out too far and it gets bent easily, I guess it's just a matter of time till mine breaks too. …
- Written by Stephanie F from Williams Lake
30 of 36 people found this useful
One month of use, now broken.
Great concept, poor execution. Purchased November 3, stopped working December 3.
Now for a suggestion: Micro USB? No thank you, Great concept, poor execution. Purchased November 3, stopped working December 3.
Now for a suggestion: Micro USB? No thank you, how about Apple's thunderbolt connector? There's Thunderbolt on the inside, put the corresponding one on the outside. …
- Written by Bill M from North Vancouver
24 of 35 people found this useful
Headphone adapter is absolutely useless
I LOVE my Mophie case. Living in NYC and not having access to a car charger or other outlets for much of my day means that a secon I LOVE my Mophie case. Living in NYC and not having access to a car charger or other outlets for much of my day means that a second wind of battery life is super crucial. But I am now on my 3rd headphone adapter, because the thing breaks after 1-2 months of use. It randomly shorts out so the sound only comes out of one headphone, and you have to do that bendy-thing and hold it in the perfect spot for music to come out correctly. Then I end up taking off the adapter, taking the bottom of my case off, and carrying my phone around unprotected with extra pieces at the gym. Not convenient.
Mophie customer service is aware of how terrible the product is, because if you contact them, they will immediately send you a new adapter for free without question. After 3 of them busting on me... I'm expecting a more permanent fix.
Also, like everyone else says - would it kill them to give us a charging cord that's longer than a foot?
Love the case itself, but all of the accessories are the worst. …
- Written by Kim H from Brooklyn
Got very hot
The case got very hot whenever I used the charger. Eventually it almost toasted the 5S.
- Written by Cheryl E from Cranford
Does Not Work!!
I loved the concept, and my daughter (who has an iPhone 5 like I do) loves the one she has. So I bought the Juice Pack Plus, and I loved the concept, and my daughter (who has an iPhone 5 like I do) loves the one she has. So I bought the Juice Pack Plus, and it would not work...and it worked on my daughter's phone, which made the experience all the more frustrating. Then I went back and bought the regular (100%) Juice Pack, which worked initially, but eventually did not work like the first product. I sincerely wish the product worked as advertised, but it just didn't. Buyer beware!! …
- Written by Mike M from Rockford
1 of 1 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Where do I get a manual for my mophie for iPhone 5s?
- Asked by Carol F from Horseheads
- Jun 21, 2014
Does that back of this case work with the flash on the 5s?
- Asked by G Michael S from Hazelwood
- Nov 23, 2013
Yes it does, wonderfully.
Hope this answer still helps even if it is a month late. Happy Holidays!
- Answered by Alex B from Mt. Pleasant
- Dec 27, 2013