The Jawbone Mini JAMBOX is a portable, wireless speaker designed for the music enthusiast who is constantly on the go.
Compact and high-quality
Pocket-sized and lightweight, the Mini JAMBOX is the perfect portable speaker for playing your favourite tunes on your iPad, iPhone or iPod, wherever you are. It connects to your iOS device wirelessly via Bluetooth or with a 3.5 mm stereo cable and delivers high-quality sound for up to 10 hours of non-stop playback. The built-in internal microphone is ideal for crisp, clear conference calls and the Jawbone app gives you one-touch access to all the music on your iPad, iPhone or iPod.
The Mini JAMBOX has an ultra-slim design made from a single piece of aluminium. That means it's lightweight and easily portable, so you can listen to music, videos or calls on your Apple devices while you're out and about – the ideal music accessory for travel, camping and festivals.
- Stylish and lightweight aluminium body
- Built-in speakerphone lets you make and take calls on the go
- Up to 10 hours of battery life
- Can connect wirelessly via Bluetooth 4.0 or with a 3.5mm stereo cable
Did you notice?You can customise and personalise your speaker settings with the Jawbone app.
Apple Recommends ForEnjoy high-quality audio from your iPhone, iPad or iPod wherever you go.
What's in the Box?
- Mini JAMBOX Wireless Speaker
- 36 in. Stereo Cable
- 24 in. Micro USB
- Quick Start Guide
- Frequency Response : 60Hz - 20kHz
- Input Type : 3.5mm Stereo Jack
- Other Features : Bluetooth
- Connections : Bluetooth
- Speaker Configurations : Stereo
- Drivers : Proprietary, highly sophisticated 35mm acoustic drivers (stereo pair)
- Power Source : USB
- Battery Type : Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Height : 5.8 cm
- Width : 2.5 cm
- Weight : 258 g
- Length : 15.2 cm
- Mfr. Part Number : J2013-13-A
- UPC or EAN No. : 847912008188
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
Own Your Sound
Jawbone is a free application for the Jambox family of wireless speakers that allows you to curate and play the music you love, as well as customize your MINI JAMBOX.
Add playlists from multiple services (iTunes, Spotify, Rdio and Deezer) and listen to your favorite music all in one app – seamlessly switching between services and tracks with a simple swipe.
The Jawbone app allows you to:
* use a single app to create, collect and play music from your favorite music services.
* play music through MINI JAMBOX, JAMBOX, BIG JAMBOX or any Bluetooth speaker.
* try LiveAudio™ and, when installed, remotely toggle it on and off.
* customize the play button on MINI JAMBOX to access voice control and choose a one touch dial contact.
* preview custom voice prompts and languages to personalize your MINI JAMBOX.
* easily switch between devices that are paired to MINI JAMBOX.
Your SmartSpeaker™ will get even better with time as other features and services are released for MINI JAMBOX. …
800-908-988 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad (4th generation)
Ratings & Reviews
Barely louder then my iPad
Tried a few speakers on the market including the Bose Mini that I liked but had the bring back because it was too boomy (to much b Tried a few speakers on the market including the Bose Mini that I liked but had the bring back because it was too boomy (to much bass that you can't set the reduce it) and the Sound spot that had good sound for the $ but then stopped working after 14 days, just in time before the store warranty expired.
The Mini is a beautifully designed joke on your wallet, I had to download the app the try the 3D sound option and widen their client user base but then you have to be right in front facing the speaker to experience their 3D trick. As soon as I move a few feet left right of the speaker the 3D sound wears of and all you hear is a treble boost at best, which is annoying. Maybe you'll sit still in front of your jambox mini to appreciate it but not me.
I ended with the Big Jambox that definitely more jamming for your $ and use the 3D only on movies and ambient and some electronic sounds and that's Ok but nothing exceptional. The Big one is great to battery life and sound level but the Blue tough connection drops of a bit. …
- Written by Alex T from Venice
2 of 3 people found this useful
- Written by GO S from MILL VALLEY
4 of 13 people found this useful
Great for travel!
I have the original and it took up a lot of space in my carry on suitcase. This little gem has great sound in my hotel room, plus I have the original and it took up a lot of space in my carry on suitcase. This little gem has great sound in my hotel room, plus it doubles as my speakerphone for conference calls. …
- Written by Cathy C from Littleton
9 of 11 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is there a speaker available for your phone that you can use at night to amplify your Iphone at night if someone calls.
- Asked by Gregory C R from Longmont
- Feb 25, 2014
Is the MINI JAMBOX compatible with the iPad Air?
- Asked by Meaghan F from Killington
- Dec 19, 2013
The MINI JAMBOX connects via Bluetooth or with a line-in cable, so it should connect to an Air eithe The MINI JAMBOX connects via Bluetooth or with a line-in cable, so it should connect to an Air either way with no problem! …
- Answered by Evelyn H from Ventura
- Dec 21, 2013