Belkin TuneBase Hands Free Direct connects to your car's auxiliary port so you can listen to your iPod or iPhone's music and talk hands-free through your car's stereo system. There's no special installation or wiring - just connect with the included cable.
Easily take calls
When a call comes in, just push a button to automatically fade out the music and the caller's voice will in loud and clear through your car's speakers.
Stay powered up
Plug the FM receiver into your car's 12-volt lighter outlet to keep your iPhone or iPod touch fully charged when listening to music.
The swivel cradle allows for horizontal viewing, so you can use the GPS features on your device to best advantage.
- Make and receive calls with the push of a button
- Connects through your car stereo's auxiliary port with the included cable
- Swivelling cradle allows for horizontal iPhone positioning and easy GPS viewing
- Charges through car's 12-volt lighter outlet
Did you notice?Belkin Tunebase lets you enjoy clearer hands-free calls through your car's speaker system.
Apple Recommends ForListening to music, charging your device and taking hands-free calls while on the road.
What's in the Box?
- Belkin TuneBase Hands Free Direct
- Auxiliary cable
- Quick install guide
- Height : 26.16 cm
- Width : 3.3 cm
- Weight : 149 cm
- Length : 10.7 cm
- Mfr. Part Number : F8J037bt
- UPC or EAN No. : 722868960899
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
Ratings & Reviews
I was impressed with the sound quality that came through my car stereo. The unit was quite stable in the adapter. However the i I was impressed with the sound quality that came through my car stereo. The unit was quite stable in the adapter. However the iPhone itself wasn't super secure at the top. With a bit of jiggling it could come forward. The top clasp would be sufficient if the phone had no case, but I'm sure most do. Having said that it is not likely it would come out easily because it would be tilted back. Prior to this device (I am hunting because I upgraded to an iPhone5) I had a window mounted suction cup and I find that when using it for GPS purposes it's difficult to look down rather than across. In summary great for playing music through the car stereo, sits to low in my car for GPS purposes, good device to car attachment, less than great phone to device attachment. …
- Written by Joe H from Abbtosford
77 of 82 people found this useful
Great alternative if you don't have integrated hands free system in you car. Very easy to use. The sound quality on both music and Great alternative if you don't have integrated hands free system in you car. Very easy to use. The sound quality on both music and phone calls is great. The arm is a little short since my power source is vertical an lower than most (2011 VW Jetta). Works best without a case. Overall, I'm pleased with the purchase. …
- Written by Joey W from Nashville
32 of 34 people found this useful
Great alternative if your car's audio does not have the Bluetooth feature like mine.
- Written by Rodolfo G R from Adelanto
18 of 19 people found this useful
I received this as a gift when I got my new car. Because of the placement of my lighter, it could not support the weight of my 5S I received this as a gift when I got my new car. Because of the placement of my lighter, it could not support the weight of my 5S and would constantly fall over. A few weeks ago, it started breaking to the point where the clicker had fallen off. It finally broke yesterday and I won't be replacing it with this again. …
- Written by Anjelica S from Flushing
Don't waste your money. It sounds great... When it works. If you turn a corner, it flops over and disconnects... If you go over Don't waste your money. It sounds great... When it works. If you turn a corner, it flops over and disconnects... If you go over a bump, it disconnects.. I would NOT recommend this product to anyone …
- Written by Sharon E from Brampton
Tuneable Hands Free
I bought this from the Apple shop in Brighton as I needed a simple hands free kit for the car. It doubled as a charger which was a I bought this from the Apple shop in Brighton as I needed a simple hands free kit for the car. It doubled as a charger which was a bonus. I used the kit for about a week before it fell apart. It was not durable enough for the job and was more gimmick then practical. I took it back and got a refund. …
- Written by Clive L from Findon
5 of 5 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is this Compatable with iPhone 6?
- Asked by Jess B from Mermaid Beach
- Sep 29, 2014
This product is not compatible with the iPhone 6. The cradle cannot expand large enough to fit it.
- Answered by George M
- Dec 22, 2014
is it a suction mounting to windshield or clip mounting to the vents?
- Asked by Linda S from Mansfield
- Dec 22, 2013
Neither. The arm that plugs into your cars power source holds the phone.
- Answered by Joey W from Nashville
- Dec 27, 2013
Is this work with iPhone 4S ?
- Asked by Ishrat S from Bergenfield
- Oct 28, 2013
No. The iPhone 4S uses the older pin style charger. The iphone 5 Generation uses what is called a No. The iPhone 4S uses the older pin style charger. The iphone 5 Generation uses what is called a "lightning connector". …
- Answered by Kevin W from Port Dover
- Dec 3, 2013