mophie Juice Pack Air Battery Case for iPhone 5 - 1700 mAh
mophie Juice Pack Air Battery Case for iPhone 5 - 1700 mAh
Virtually double the time you have to rock, talk, surf and send by toggling between Charging and Standby with the flick of the Juice Pack Air's switch. The Juice Pack Air also gives you complete protection from top to bottom. No more choosing between protection and power. And the open-top design means you can use any headphone jack.
- Complete edge to edge protection for iPhone 5
- Smart battery technology instructs the iPhone to always drain the Juice Pack's battery first
- Rechargeable smart battery concealed inside a lightweight, soft-touch case
- Pass-through buttons emulate iPhone 5 controls for volume up/down, hold, and mute switch
- Certified “Made for iPhone” product
- Integrated four-light LED status indicator to show how much battery is left
- Simultaneously charge your iPhone and Juice Pack
- Toggle between charging and standby with the flip of a switch
Did you notice?A patent-pending pass-through mute switch provides easy control.
Apple Recommends ForDouble the talk or music-listening time on your iPhone 5, while keeping it protected.
What's in the Box?
- mophie Juice Pack Air
- Micro USB cable
- User manual
- Pass-through headphone extension
- Form Factor : Battery Case
- Power Source : Battery Power
- Height : 140.7 mm/5.54 in.
- Width : 65.6 mm/2.6 in.
- Weight : 75.9 g
- Length : 16 MM/0.63 in.
- Mfr. Part Number : 2567_JPA-IP5-RED
- UPC or EAN No. : 810472023878
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
800-908-988 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
issue with charger on juice pack
I have bought this product at least 5 times. I like the way the case looks and feels. The only issue i have is that every time I h I have bought this product at least 5 times. I like the way the case looks and feels. The only issue i have is that every time I have used the product after about 5 to 6 months the part where you connect to charge the mophie pack always breaks. Once it breaks it cannot be repaired. I did get a new one under warranty once, but every other time I have had to buy a new one. It seems that for how much the product costs they would fix this issue. I have talked to the people at Apple and they have told me this issue is common. It is very frustrating to have to get a new mophie every 5-6 months. …
- Written by joe L from allen
93 of 99 people found this useful
Great addition to my iPhone 5s.
I love my new case, as it is hassle free and charges the second battery (in the case) simultaneously while charging my iPhone. The I love my new case, as it is hassle free and charges the second battery (in the case) simultaneously while charging my iPhone. The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because of the weight it adds to the phone, as well as adding size, although I would expect that with a case providing more power to the device. With that being said, I am still very happy with this purchase and plan to use it as my primary case. …
- Written by Amie K from Jacksonville
59 of 62 people found this useful
I have had one of these for many months. My iPhone 5 used to die around 5pm. Now when I get the message about low battery I swit I have had one of these for many months. My iPhone 5 used to die around 5pm. Now when I get the message about low battery I switch the Mophie charge on and it will go for the rest of the day until the phone is plugged in to recharge at night - at which time both the Mophie and the phone are charged.
It has made my phone much more useful - although I resent the fact that the battery life of the phone is not adequate for a day's use.
Make sure you read the instructions and there is good FAQ on the site. …
- Written by JAMES W from London
36 of 38 people found this useful
not sturdy enough
My case is now 15 months old and this month it has started to fall apart to the point where I need to buy a new case (with or with My case is now 15 months old and this month it has started to fall apart to the point where I need to buy a new case (with or without battery backup). The metal trim that holds the openings for the sound/vibrate and volume controls has peeled back from the corner. I can push it back in place, but the openings and button controls no longer line up correctly. As a result, I have to remove the phone from the mophie case in order to access the control buttons on that side of the phone! As these things typically go, it is now 3 months out of warranty. For the considerable price ($$) and lack of durability, I do not recommend this case/battery backup unless you go in knowing that you will need to buy a new one annually. On the "pro" side - I love the red color, which is what drew me to this case, and the convenience of a backup battery. One reviewer said it was "slippery" and difficult to hold. I have dropped mine a couple of times (it is heavy and a bit awkward) and that might have contributed to the case problem, although I haven't dropped it in many months. This seems like a premature wear and tear problem to me. …
- Written by Kathryn W from Gibsonia
I have a mophie air (brand new bought in mac store) and it goes from 20% to 89% or from 2% to 70% obviously not used when chargin I have a mophie air (brand new bought in mac store) and it goes from 20% to 89% or from 2% to 70% obviously not used when charging , just 69% not 100!! …
- Written by Jorge H from De
1 of 1 people found this useful
I purchased this juice pack last nov 13… and it has stopped working and charging less than 5 months later… something is wrong wit I purchased this juice pack last nov 13… and it has stopped working and charging less than 5 months later… something is wrong with this juice pack …
- Written by Florence M from Miami
0 of 4 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Will this case fit an iPhone 5 C?
- Asked by Caroline W
- Sep 28, 2013
No, the iPhone 5C is just a little thicker than the iPhone 5 and iPhone 5S.
- Answered by Michael S from Kennesaw
- Oct 8, 2013
how long does it take to have the case fully charged ?
- Asked by Vivek P from Montreal
- Aug 6, 2014
About 2-3 hours
- Answered by Victor A from Vista
- Nov 11, 2014
What is the difference between the two Mophie Cases for the iPhone 5?
- Asked by Samuel R from Franklin
- Jun 30, 2013
Helium - 80% extra battery charge, slightly thinner then Air
Air - 100% extra battery charge, sligh Helium - 80% extra battery charge, slightly thinner then Air
Air - 100% extra battery charge, slightly thicker then Helium …
- Answered by Jeremy B from Port Moody
- Aug 24, 2013
does the factory earphone plugs into the case or does it have to use the adaptor?
- Asked by William C from Rowland Heights
- Nov 11, 2013
is there a charging indicator light on the mophie
- Asked by Michele D from Coeur D Alene
- Jul 22, 2014
Yes, on the back there is a button you can click and up to 4 lights light up, depending on how full Yes, on the back there is a button you can click and up to 4 lights light up, depending on how full the battery is. …
- Answered by Heidi S from Washington
- Jul 24, 2014
Does morphie make any diference with the wifi signal?
- Asked by Victor H B from Jackson Heights
- May 10, 2014