Sleek and minimalist, the Tech21 Impact Mesh case for iPad mini delivers serious protection thanks to the D3O material used in its construction. That's possible because the molecules within D3O lock together to absorb the energy of an impact and disperse it away from your iPad.
The Impact Mesh case wraps around the corners and back of your iPad, providing a secure fit and maintaining full access to all ports and function buttons. Plus, it's fully compatible with the Apple Smart Cover.
- Fully integrated case with D3O military-grade impact protection material
- Dotted design for sleek, minimalistic look
- Encases all sides of the iPad to provide a secure fit and feel
- Full access to all ports and function buttons
- Slim design ensures full protection without added bulk
- 100% compatible with the Apple Smart Cover for full protection
Did you notice?D3O military-grade material works at the molecular level to absorb the energy of impacts.
Apple Recommends ForKeep your iPad mini in the same pristine condition as the day you bought it.
What's in the Box?
- Tech21 Impact Mesh for iPad mini
- Form Factor : Hard Case,Snap On
- Material : D3O,TPU
- Height : 1.02 cm/0.4 in.
- Width : 14.3 cm/5.63 in.
- Weight : 72.57 g
- Length : 20.9 cm/8.23 in.
- Mfr. Part Number : T21-3091
- UPC or EAN No. : 5055517324106
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
800-908-988 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Charger adapter does not fit through this case
Just bought a mini yesterday to replace the iPad I had bought last year which I dropped onto a busy street in Georgetown. :-( Bo Just bought a mini yesterday to replace the iPad I had bought last year which I dropped onto a busy street in Georgetown. :-( Bought this case and the Smart Cover. They work great together and will protect my new purchase well. The problem - I also bought an adapter so I could use my old chargers. It does not fit through the case - it needs to be longer. $29 wasted... and I still need some more chargers. …
- Written by Terry C F from Clifton
10 of 22 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
No. I purchased this case with my iPad mini retina and when I got home and put it on I realized tha No. I purchased this case with my iPad mini retina and when I got home and put it on I realized that the case covers up the microphone on the back and the other cut-outs are slightly off. Unfortunately, I will be returning the case tomorrow. …
- Answered by Lee B from Herriman
- Nov 15, 2013
Do the colours of these covers match the smart covers as I already have Smart Cover in blue
- Asked by Julie D from Stoke-on-trent
- Oct 4, 2013
They are a little different but I would not let that impede you -- the case really is fantastic. I They are a little different but I would not let that impede you -- the case really is fantastic. I've owned four or five cases and this is the first one that I have really been happy with. It provides a significant amount of protection and appears to be quite durable. …
- Answered by Matthew E H from Monterey Park
- Nov 1, 2013
Hi - this case has been designed to work with the official Apple Smart Cover. I am using the Impact Hi - this case has been designed to work with the official Apple Smart Cover. I am using the Impact Mesh blue, with the Apple Smart Cover blue, and fits perfectly and works in harmony with the Smart Cover, and does not dislodge the magnet. …
- Answered by Giles T
- Jul 23, 2013
Will I still see the engraving on my mini iPad with this case on in the blue ????
- Asked by Debra B from Jenera
- Aug 24, 2013
The back of the case is a clear plastic, but it also has lots of little dots on it (I assume to assi The back of the case is a clear plastic, but it also has lots of little dots on it (I assume to assist in absorbing shock on impacts). You may be able to see that there is an engraving on the back but it may not be totally legible. …
- Answered by John T from Alpharetta
- Oct 24, 2013
Can I use the mesh protector with the keyboard (Logitech)?
- Asked by Karen L from Orange Park
- Jul 5, 2013
No - the keyboard is a longer magnet from end to end - does not give room for corners. I had to retu No - the keyboard is a longer magnet from end to end - does not give room for corners. I had to return it and get a Smart Cover which fits nicely. …
- Answered by Virginia B from Skokie
- Aug 24, 2013
Is the back of case easier to hold onto than the iPad mini with no case, and what kind of texture is it.
- Asked by David A from West Greenwich
- Aug 13, 2013
it has a rubbery texture on the back, so yes easier to hold
- Answered by Ryan W from Troy
- Aug 18, 2013