Bose's SIE2i sport headphones offer a combination of sweat- and weather-resistance, comfortably secure fit and Bose® quality sound that conventional sports earbuds can't match, and a handy Reebok fitness armband to hold everything in place.
- Exclusive TriPort acoustic headphone structure gives your music the full, rich sound you'd expect from much larger headphones
- Proprietary StayHear tips, available in three sizes, provide a comfortably secure in-ear fit, even during vigorous exercise
- Enjoy your music while maintaining awareness of your surroundings
- Acoustic ports are positioned to resist sweat and weather
- Ports also covered with hydrophobic cloth to keep moisture out but let sound pass through
- Exclusive Reebok fitness armband holds your iPhone or iPod touch securely and comfortably in place during exercise - plus it can store your headphones
- The inline remote and microphone let you control volume/track selection/voice applications for select Apple products, plus take calls on your iPhone with one-touch ease
- Cables and connections optimised for durability
Did you notice?The design is optimised to resist sweat and weather.
Apple Recommends ForListening to the music on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch while playing sports or exercising.
What's in the Box?
- Bose® SIE2i sports headphones
- Armband - optimised for iPhone 5
- StayHear tips (S, M, L)
- Extension cable (53.34 cm/21 in.)
- Clothing clip
- Other Features : Sports & Fitness
- Form Factor : In Ear
- Cable Length : 76.2 cm/30 in.
- Weight : 18 g
- Mfr. Part Number : 362055-0030
- UPC or EAN No. : 017817633895
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
800-908-988 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
Ratings & Reviews
Bose SIE2i pass the test
I've tried many in ear headphones and the Bose SIE2i pass the test. When playing sports, these headphone stay secure in you ear wi I've tried many in ear headphones and the Bose SIE2i pass the test. When playing sports, these headphone stay secure in you ear without the discomfort found in competing brands. And, yes, the quality lives up to the Bose standard. …
- Written by ANDREW C from Bronx
42 of 45 people found this useful
Worth the price
I've had these for almost a year and love them. I decided to bite the bullet and shell out the cash for this particular model beca I've had these for almost a year and love them. I decided to bite the bullet and shell out the cash for this particular model because I have small ears and have had nothing but trouble finding ear buds that fit, are comfortable and resist sweat. This model has been a dream come true for me...oh and the sound in unbeatable. …
- Written by Susan M from Seattle
31 of 32 people found this useful
Bose SIE2i Sports Headphones
I bought these headphones after I had bought 2 pairs of Beats. The first pair were the Studios and then the urBeats, both of them I bought these headphones after I had bought 2 pairs of Beats. The first pair were the Studios and then the urBeats, both of them worked great with no issues. The only problem was that I couldn't work out in them because of the sweat and the static that kept happening. So I finally asked why and I was told that urBeats are not made to work out or sweat in. Then I was referred to Bose SIE2i Sports Headphones. Since I work out a lot and I work outside at a golf course these were the right fit for me. The sound is amazing but not the same as Beats. The Beats are real bass heavy and still sound good but the Bose SIE2i Sports in my opinion have much better sound quality and are great to work out or do anything active in. One thing I didn't like was how they didn't block outside sound like my urBeats did. So unless your working out in a very loud area these headphones should work for you. The Bose SIE2i Sports are not cheap but in my opinion they are worth every penny. …
- Written by Tracey O from Lexington
7 of 7 people found this useful
I always used the Apple iPhone headphones when running, and i spent most if the time trying to keep them in my ears! My father had I always used the Apple iPhone headphones when running, and i spent most if the time trying to keep them in my ears! My father had the Mie2 bose headphones as they had the ear moulds! So i bought these in Purple (really nice colour) and they are brilliant! I did not touch them once the whole run! I had my iPhone 5 in the armband provided which didn't move on my arm! There is even a pouch for your house key on the inside of the pouch! You do get an extension lead for your headphone however i don't think i will ever need this as the cable is long enough as it is! Overall extremely please with this product and would highly recommend! 5* …
- Written by Lauren S from York
Mic broke 4x in 5 months
The sound was fine and being able to hear incoming buses great... But despite all the spin about these earphones being 'indestruct The sound was fine and being able to hear incoming buses great... But despite all the spin about these earphones being 'indestructible' the mic and controls stop working as soon as they come into contact with sweat. Bose replaced them 3 times before I gave up and asked for a refund... Every time insisting it was unheard of. It clearly isn't unheard of because all 4 pairs I had were poor quality and broke within a month, and the first person I found at my Tri club with the same pair has already had to exchange his 9 times this year for the same problem.
To top it off the staff at Westfield Bose Shephards Bush were shockingly rude. I have had an epic-ly bad experience of Bose, and cannot recommend strongly enough that you stay well clear of these allegedly premium products. …
- Written by Jamie W from Fulham
0 of 1 people found this useful
After having returned a pair of RHA MA600i's, I decided to shell out the extra money to invest in a pair of Bose earphones. They h After having returned a pair of RHA MA600i's, I decided to shell out the extra money to invest in a pair of Bose earphones. They have an exceptional reputation for such high-quality products, fantastic build quality, and even more incredible sound quality.
These SIE2i's seemed quite promising until I went to actually put them into my ears... And they just don't sit in my ear canal properly. After trying the different sized ear tips, they just don't fit. I thought that they would sit a bit deeper into the ear canal, but they don't. I was quite surprised at how soft the rubber tips were, and they are undoubtedly incredibly comfortable for others.... Just not me. I found that in order for me to get the rich, deep quality sound from these earphones, I have to physically hold the earphones in a certain position, which just isn't good enough.
So, another trip back to the Apple store tomorrow to exchange these for something else. It's just such a shame that even when shelling out $200 for these, and they don't even sit in my ear properly. So disappointing. …
- Written by JOSH W from MAIDSTONE
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Will these work with my Mac Pro as well?
- Asked by Kimberly W from Temple
- Aug 29, 2013
Yep, it's a standard headphone jack :)
- Answered by Justin W
- Sep 5, 2013
Why are they not compaitble with 5C?
- Asked by David W from North Aurora
- Jan 14, 2014
they do work with the 5c. the only reason it is not listed is that the sie2i were released before t they do work with the 5c. the only reason it is not listed is that the sie2i were released before the 5c came out. bose simply has not updated the info. …
- Answered by Miles W from Sacramento
- Jan 31, 2014