Ultimate Ears BOOM Bluetooth Wireless Speaker
Ultimate Ears BOOM Bluetooth Wireless Speaker
The Ultimate Ears BOOM speaker lets you share the music on your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch wirelessly with everyone. It's a party waiting to happen – with a convenient water bottle shape that fits comfortably in your hand, in a cup holder or hung from just about anything. You can also pair it with eight different Bluetooth-enabled iOS devices, two of which can be active simultaneously. With re-streaming, you can even pair two UE BOOM speakers together to double the volume or get true stereo separation. No matter how you use it, UE BOOM provides impressively big sound for its compact size – sound that's rich and full across the entire audio spectrum.
- 360-degree speaker plays bold, immersive sound in every direction
- Wirelessly switch songs, adjust volume and take phone calls from up to 50 feet away from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
- Versatile, go anywhere shape that easily fits in your hand or a cup holder
- Colourful acoustic skin with plasma coating for water and stain resistance
- Up to 15-hours of rechargeable battery life that gives you non-stop music
- Wirelessly connect two UE BOOMs together in stereo via the UE BOOM app to spread the sound and increase the volume
- Wake up with UE BOOM and music from your iTunes library, iTunes Radio, and more via the UE BOOM app's alarm feature
Did you notice?With re-streaming, you can pair two UE BOOMs together to double the volume or get left and right stereo.
Apple Recommends ForWirelessly share the music from your iPhone, iPad or iPod anywhere you go.
What's in the Box?
- Ultimate Ears BOOM Wireless Speaker
- Quick start guide
- Micro USB cable
- Power adapter
- Input Type : 3.5mm Stereo Jack
- Other Features : Bluetooth
- Connections : Bluetooth
- Drivers : Two 1.5-inch full-range drivers; two 2-inch passive radiators
- Power Source : Battery Power
- Batteries : Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Height : 18 cm/7.09 in.
- Width : 6.91 cm/2.72 in. (Diameter)
- Weight : 540 g
- UPC or EAN No. : 097855096128
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
UE BOOM is the 360 degree wireless speaker made to rage, riot, party and play the music you love out loud. With the UE BOOM app, it becomes even more. Use the app for:
●Double Up – Wirelessly connect two UE BOOMs together in stereo to double the sound and expand the party.
●Alarm – UE BOOM wakes you up with your favorite songs and music services. Enjoy Spotify playlists and radio, Pandora stations, iTunes and much more. Because the party never actually stops–you just fall asleep.
●Settings – Personalize the name, language and more on your UE BOOM to make it your own.
●Learn – Use the UE BOOM online immersion guide to learn more about what your UE BOOM can do. …
800-908-988 or Chat now
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPad mini 2
Ratings & Reviews
check these bad boys sound blasters out.
bought two ...work seamless together .... love them ..top sound and great bluetooth range .. don't think ...buy !!!!
- Written by Owen S from STEVENAGE
I fell in love with the design of the speaker first...I also loved how it came in a variety of colors to suit your individual styl I fell in love with the design of the speaker first...I also loved how it came in a variety of colors to suit your individual style. But then I heard the sound quality and was pleasantly surprised by how loud this thing could get! The sound literally can fill up a room! And it isn't struggling to be loud by sounding muffled or distorted...it simply is THAT powerful! The UE Boom app you can download allows you to set up an alarm (I don't use that feature) and even change the equalizer sound of the speaker. Plus, the fact that this speaker is waterproof is just cool! I give it a 5 out of 5 stars with no regrets...totally worth the money! …
- Written by Jonelle G from Bloomfield
3 of 3 people found this useful
Got this for Christmas, and after 6 months of use, I still LOVE it! It has the sound quality of speakers that are much more expen Got this for Christmas, and after 6 months of use, I still LOVE it! It has the sound quality of speakers that are much more expensive, and the 360 degrees of output means I can put it anywhere and get the same quality sound. Playing it at full blast doesn't distort the sound at all, although the battery drains quickly at full blast,but if you play it full blast and plugged in to the outlet, you won't have an issue.
Furthermore, it's rubberized outer cover makes it rugged enough to get thrown around my backpack, and small drops have not hurt it. I don't know if they say it is weather resistant, but I left mine out during a small shower, got wet a little, and it still works. There's rubber plugs for the inputs that keep water and dust out too.
The app for this speaker is also very easy to use. 5 STARS! …
- Written by Nicholas C from Lynbrook
6 of 7 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
I assume iphone 6 will be comaptible also?
- Asked by Alan K from Tulsa
- Oct 7, 2014
Yes indeed! I have the 6 Plus connected right now. The speaker is awesome!!
- Answered by Sher S from Greensboro
- Oct 11, 2014
how to connect mini boom to dial up mac
- Asked by Elizabeth B from Baltimore
- Oct 22, 2014
No answers yet
can i connect Bluetooth speakers to Apple TV?
- Asked by Barry B from West Chester
- Dec 12, 2013
- Answered by Chris W from Weirton
- Dec 27, 2013
can it go underwater? like full soaked ?
- Asked by Jeremy S
- Jan 13, 2014
No. Boom should not be fully immersed in water or any other liquid.
- Answered by Robert K
- Jan 17, 2014
Can the Ultimate Ears be paired with an iMac (Mid 2010)?
- Asked by Darcy H from North Melbourne
- Jun 1, 2013
The answer is yes - assuming Bluetooth is enabled on this iMac
- Answered by Rory D from Redwood City
- Jun 3, 2013