Ultimate Ears BOOM Bluetooth Wireless Speaker
Ultimate Ears BOOM Bluetooth Wireless Speaker
The Ultimate Ears BOOM speaker lets you share the music on your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch wirelessly with everyone. It's a party waiting to happen – with a convenient water bottle shape that fits comfortably in your hand, in a cup holder or hung from just about anything. You can also pair it with eight different Bluetooth-enabled iOS devices, two of which can be active simultaneously. With re-streaming, you can even pair two UE BOOM speakers together to double the volume or get true stereo separation. No matter how you use it, UE BOOM provides impressively big sound for its compact size – sound that's rich and full across the entire audio spectrum.
- 360-degree speaker plays bold, immersive sound in every direction
- Wirelessly switch songs, adjust volume and take phone calls from up to 50 feet away from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
- Versatile, go anywhere shape that easily fits in your hand or a cup holder
- Colourful acoustic skin with plasma coating for water and stain resistance
- Up to 15-hours of rechargeable battery life that gives you non-stop music
- Wirelessly connect two UE BOOMs together in stereo via the UE BOOM app to spread the sound and increase the volume
- Wake up with UE BOOM and music from your iTunes library, iTunes Radio, and more via the UE BOOM app's alarm feature
Did you notice?With re-streaming, you can pair two UE BOOMs together to double the volume or get left and right stereo.
Apple Recommends ForWirelessly share the music from your iPhone, iPad or iPod anywhere you go.
What's in the Box?
- Ultimate Ears BOOM Wireless Speaker
- Quick start guide
- Micro USB cable
- Power adapter
- Input Type : 3.5mm Stereo Jack
- Other Features : Multipoint Support
- Connections : Bluetooth
- Drivers : Two 1.5-inch full-range drivers; two 2-inch passive radiators
- Power Source : Battery Power
- Batteries : Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Height : 18 cm/7.09 in.
- Width : 6.91 cm/2.72 in. (Diameter)
- Weight : 540 g
- Mfr. Part Number : 980-000685
- UPC or EAN No. : 097855096104
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
UE BOOM is the 360 degree wireless speaker made to rage, riot, party and play the music you love out loud. With the UE BOOM app, it becomes even more. Use the app for:
●Double Up – Wirelessly connect two UE BOOMs together in stereo to double the sound and expand the party.
●Alarm – UE BOOM wakes you up with your favorite songs and music services. Enjoy Spotify playlists and radio, Pandora stations, iTunes and much more. Because the party never actually stops–you just fall asleep.
●Settings – Personalize the name, language and more on your UE BOOM to make it your own.
●Learn – Use the UE BOOM online immersion guide to learn more about what your UE BOOM can do. …
800-908-988 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPad mini 2
iPad Air 2
iPad mini 3
Ratings & Reviews
There is a reason it is called Boom. Explosive sound! Love the features and ease of use. UE put a lot of though into how a device There is a reason it is called Boom. Explosive sound! Love the features and ease of use. UE put a lot of though into how a device like this should work, and they have done a fantastic job. Very well balanced sound that never distorts at crazy high volume. I still can't believe how good this is. I'm buying another one to pair in stereo with the cool iOS app. There is nothing at this price point that can compare to the Boom. …
- Written by Aman C from Mississauga
35 of 37 people found this useful
Crispy and very good lows
- Written by Felipe O from Bradenton
34 of 42 people found this useful
Love the quality of the sound from this speaker and the battery life on it cannot be beat. It is truly portable and seems pretty d Love the quality of the sound from this speaker and the battery life on it cannot be beat. It is truly portable and seems pretty durable as well. The only downside to this product is the UE app functionality, which needs an improvement. Love this speaker! …
- Written by Nicholas D from Carmel
14 of 15 people found this useful
Best Bluetooth Speaker
After looking at the Bose, Jawbone, and Beats offerings, I chose the UE Boom. I really liked the battery life and water resistanc After looking at the Bose, Jawbone, and Beats offerings, I chose the UE Boom. I really liked the battery life and water resistance of the speaker. The price is among the highest for this type of speaker, but the sound quality and features are worth every penny. I bring this speaker when I travel as well as use it at the beach and pool. There is no problem being able to hear it at a noisy beach and it fills a large hotel room with beautiful sound. It is more then loud enough without being distorted at all. I highly recommend this speaker. …
- Written by BRETT D from Fort Lauderdale
Great to take anywhere.
Pros: I take this everywhere with me. It is easy for anybody to connect to via bluetooth, and the app allows you to create setting Pros: I take this everywhere with me. It is easy for anybody to connect to via bluetooth, and the app allows you to create settings for the best sound for where you are. You can even pair two speakers should you happen to own two of them. I really appreciate the alarm, as you can set it up to have a specific playlist of songs to wake up to.
Cons: I took this kayaking once, and it was really hard to get the right sound. No matter the settings or placement, it was too loud where I was, and my friends who weren't very far away from me could BARELY hear the music. My phone speakers carried sound much better. Everywhere else I've taken it (outside of water) the sound balanced nicely. …
- Written by Claire S from Austin
I LOVE IT !!!
I traded in my Beats Pill because the sound quality was horrible. Once I got this one omg I love it. The sound is loud and really I traded in my Beats Pill because the sound quality was horrible. Once I got this one omg I love it. The sound is loud and really clear, it evens has an alarm but you'll have to download the app for the device control it better. I recommend this to anyone who is looking for a good speaker to wants a good sound quality. The beats is just the logo you'll be paying which you'll regret it. Switch to this one trust it's worth the money! …
- Written by Naida M from Miami
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
What is the voltage for this product?
- Asked by Daniella F from Orlando
- Dec 3, 2014
No answers yet
Will UE Boom speakers work with Mackbook pro
- Asked by James D from Bellingham
- Nov 18, 2014
Yes! It uses bluetooth. Should work with any mac made in the past 8 years. :)
- Answered by John A from Marietta
- Nov 20, 2014
How do I connect ultimate ears with my Sonos system?
- Asked by Tammy H from Richmond
- Dec 27, 2014
do you have to leave it on for the alarm to work
- Asked by Roger G from Noosa Heads
- Aug 10, 2014
Is wifi required to play music through the speakers?
- Asked by Grace G
- Nov 25, 2014
Nope! The speaker is purely bluetooth.
- Answered by Allen M from Neosho
- Dec 18, 2014
how to connect mini boom to dial up mac
- Asked by Elizabeth B from Baltimore
- Oct 22, 2014