Ultimate Ears BOOM Bluetooth Wireless Speaker
Ultimate Ears BOOM Bluetooth Wireless Speaker
The Ultimate Ears BOOM speaker lets you share the music on your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch wirelessly with everyone. It's a party waiting to happen – with a convenient water bottle shape that fits comfortably in your hand, in a cup holder or hung from just about anything. You can also pair it with eight different Bluetooth-enabled iOS devices, two of which can be active simultaneously. With re-streaming, you can even pair two UE BOOM speakers together to double the volume or get true stereo separation. No matter how you use it, UE BOOM provides impressively big sound for its compact size – sound that's rich and full across the entire audio spectrum.
- 360-degree speaker plays bold, immersive sound in every direction
- Wirelessly switch songs, adjust volume and take phone calls from up to 50 feet away from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
- Versatile, go anywhere shape that easily fits in your hand or a cup holder
- Colourful acoustic skin with plasma coating for water and stain resistance
- Up to 15-hours of rechargeable battery life that gives you non-stop music
- Wirelessly connect two UE BOOMs together in stereo via the UE BOOM app to spread the sound and increase the volume
- Wake up with UE BOOM and music from your iTunes library, iTunes Radio, and more via the UE BOOM app's alarm feature
Did you notice?With re-streaming, you can pair two UE BOOMs together to double the volume or get left and right stereo.
Apple Recommends ForWirelessly share the music from your iPhone, iPad or iPod anywhere you go.
What's in the Box?
- Ultimate Ears BOOM Wireless Speaker
- Quick start guide
- Micro USB cable
- Power adapter
- Input Type : 3.5mm Stereo Jack
- Other Features : Multipoint Support
- Connections : Bluetooth
- Drivers : Two 1.5-inch full-range drivers; two 2-inch passive radiators
- Power Source : Battery Power
- Batteries : Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Height : 18 cm/7.09 in.
- Width : 6.91 cm/2.72 in. (Diameter)
- Weight : 540 g
- Mfr. Part Number : 980-000678
- UPC or EAN No. : 097855096074
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
You'd never walk all the way to your TV to turn it on and you shouldn't have to with your wireless speaker either. Use the UE BOOM app to control the party from afar and to unlock an expanding set of cool additional features like our musical alarm and fully customizable 5-band EQ. UE BOOM app features include:
- Double Up – Wirelessly Double Up with a second UE BOOM or UE MEGABOOM and take your party to 11. Use the app to control the balance and to choose between Stereo or Double sound.
- Remote Control – Use the app as a remote control to power your UE BOOM on/off from afar.
- Alarm - Start last night's party all over again–every morning. UE BOOM wakes you up with your favorite songs, Spotify playlists, Pandora stations and more. Because the party never actually stops–you just pass out.
- Customizable 5-band EQ - Use the fully customizable five-band equalizer to custom-tune the sound so it's just right for you. Need a little more bass? Done. More highs and mids? No problem. You set it how you like it.
- Wireless Speaker Updates – Wirelessly update the software on your UE BOOM to get all the latest ear-blowing features.
- Settings – Personalize your UE BOOM’s name, language and more all through the app.
- Learn – Use the UE BOOM How To guide to learn all about what your UE BOOM can do. …
800-908-988 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPad mini 2
iPad Air 2
iPad mini 3
Ratings & Reviews
The sound coming out of this portable speaker is incredible. It almost sounds as good as my home stereo.
In fact, this is the onl The sound coming out of this portable speaker is incredible. It almost sounds as good as my home stereo.
In fact, this is the only review I have ever written. For anything. Ever. It's that good. …
- Written by James R from Hamilton
166 of 175 people found this useful
What incredible sound this tiny speaker produces. I tried the Jawbone, but sent it back immediately. The Jawbone speakers 'normali What incredible sound this tiny speaker produces. I tried the Jawbone, but sent it back immediately. The Jawbone speakers 'normalize' the sound - cuts the sound off to a certain volume. And it overrides very easily.
The UE BOOM speakers produce a crisp, LOUD sound. The only thing that is missing is BASE. But still, I'd give it a five star anytime. …
- Written by H.A.D. H from Amsterdam
103 of 110 people found this useful
This product was amazing it has great sound, and bass. The 360 degree compatibility was great to it was very helpful making the wh This product was amazing it has great sound, and bass. The 360 degree compatibility was great to it was very helpful making the whole room light up with clear sound. The wireless compatibility was also great it was just as good when it was plugged in with the cord. Also the battery life was fifteen hours at a low volume but as the volume gets louder the power runs out faster (not really a problem). …
- Written by anita R from Farmington Hills
98 of 102 people found this useful
Better than the Pill
Not only does this speaker look good, but it sounds great as well. I personally bought two to get the stereo capability, but one b Not only does this speaker look good, but it sounds great as well. I personally bought two to get the stereo capability, but one by itself still sounds great. If you are planning on getting the Beats Pill, stop. This speaker sounds ten times better and costs the same. …
- Written by Samuel P from Atlanta
1 of 1 people found this useful
I love everything about this speaker with the exception of the battery life. It's terrible. The reviewers on here describing a cra I love everything about this speaker with the exception of the battery life. It's terrible. The reviewers on here describing a crazy 15 hour battery life are either quoting specs or are listening to the speaker at whisper quiet levels. My first UE speaker would only last an hour on full volume. As an aerobics instructor, this sometimes wouldn't last a single class. I assumed my speaker must be bad and I replaced it after a month with a new one. Same problem. If the battery life was improved or you could swap out a rechargeable battery (the battery is NOT accessible), this would be a five star product. …
- Written by Dee K from Lubbock
5 of 9 people found this useful
Use it everyday. Awesome sound, long battery
Never written a review for a product until now.
Legit the best portable Speaker you can get for sound quality, Speaker loudness, Never written a review for a product until now.
Legit the best portable Speaker you can get for sound quality, Speaker loudness, customizability and best battery life.
I use this everyday because I can take it everywhere. Has been splashed in water and even rained on and it's still kicking. You need this. …
- Written by Daryl H from Chelmer
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
How do I play music from my iPod Classic using audio cable?
- Asked by Qing D from Morristown
- Mar 7, 2015
You need a male-to-male 3.5mm audio cable. Plug that into your iPod's headphone port and plug the o You need a male-to-male 3.5mm audio cable. Plug that into your iPod's headphone port and plug the other end of the cable into the bottom of the UE Boom. There are two ports on the bottom of the UE Boom, one is the micro USB used for charging and the other is a round 3.5mm input, plug the cable into that. Turn the speaker on and you're good to go. Just keep in mind that you need to turn the volume all the way up on your iPod classic and then adjust the volume of the speaker using the + and - icons on the UE Boom itself. …
- Answered by Paul R from Newport
- Mar 11, 2015
Can you connect 3 or 4 speakers together. Currently I have 2 connected.
- Asked by Don J from New York
- Feb 16, 2015
Only 2 at a time.
- Answered by Julian W from Chicago
- Feb 24, 2015
can i answer a call with the ue boom without using my phone like i do with my blue tooth in my truck(i hit the answer call button in my truck)
- Asked by Pasi P from Sherwood Park
- Dec 25, 2013
Hi there, will this speaker work with the shuffle? I'm looking for a small speaker to take with a shuffle while I am hiking for a month...
- Asked by Sam S from Auckland
- Nov 19, 2014
Will UE Boom speakers work with Mackbook pro
- Asked by James D from Bellingham
- Nov 18, 2014