The Elliot Slim Brief is a convenient notebook bag, designed to securely carry your MacBook and other Apple devices.
- Slim shape
- iPad pocket with an easy-access magnetic clasp
- iPhone slip pocket
- Quilted HDF foam protection for your notebook
- Organiser panel for stationery and accessories
Did you notice?The Elliot Slim Brief has individual MacBook, iPad and iPhone compartments to neatly and securely store your devices.
Apple Recommends ForSafely transporting your Mac and Apple devices for both business and travelling.
What's in the Box?
- Brenthaven Elliot Slim Brief
- Form Factor : Brief Case, Shoulder Bag
- Material : Nylon
- Height : 12.5 in./31.8 cm
- Width : 16.3 in./41.3 cm
- Weight : 2.2 lb./998 g
- Length : 4 in./10.2 cm
- Mfr. Part Number : 2302101
- UPC or EAN No. : 730791230217
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
Ratings & Reviews
I really do love this bag for a number of reasons. First off, and most importantly, my laptop fits snug in the little "pocket"/sle I really do love this bag for a number of reasons. First off, and most importantly, my laptop fits snug in the little "pocket"/sleeve inside the bag. I have it in a Speck shell, but without it, I think it would still fit nicely. The only thing I wish were different is the lining--I would prefer it to be faux fur, like the inside of my Incase Sleeve, reducing the chances of scratches on the case/laptop itself--but it's not like the material is going to scratch anything up. It's more of a personal preference, I guess. *Also, in case anyone is curious like I am--the pocket made to put the laptop in only fits the laptop (and the Speck shell. There's just enough room for it to glide in and out. However, the pocket is too small to fit the laptop, case, and Incase Pocket--which is unfortunate, because I like ultimate protection for my laptop. However, I don't think this is a deal breaker.
I love how in the front of the bag, there is a zippered section, and there are so many mini pockets of various sizes and lengths to put different things in. It's very useful, because I didn't want to have to carry my laptop around in one bag then my other stuff in another. I think this bag is perfect for school, because it will snugly fit a couple of folders/notebooks with the laptop in it, plus all the pockets to carry supplies in.
Finally, I am a girl who looked at all the bags offered in the Apple Store. I was looking for one that looked versatile, useful, durable, reliable--and not too manly. I feel like this bag is perfect for both male and female because it's more sleek and professional looking, rather than feminine and dainty or masculine and boring. Also, I like how there are handles for when I need to grab it quickly, and also a strap so I can securely wrap it across my body.
Personally, I think this bag is worth the investment, as with many/all Apple products! …
- Written by Isabelle D from Plainfield
58 of 59 people found this useful
Nice little bag, but ....
Nice compact bag, with an amazing amount of well thought out storage space. Lots of protection, found out first hand when the bag Nice compact bag, with an amazing amount of well thought out storage space. Lots of protection, found out first hand when the bag slid off my shoulder and boom onto the ground with my brand new tricked out, 15" retina. It fell about 3-4' to the cement sidewalk. Not a single scratch! Did not give this 5 stars because the shoulder strap is not rubberized and it easily slips off your shoulder when wearing a winter coat/ski jacket. …
- Written by Charles L from Brampton
65 of 70 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is the front phone pocket big enough for an iPhone 6 Plus?
- Asked by John B from Fort Worth
- Oct 16, 2014
Will this fit a 15" 2009 MacBook Pro?
- Asked by Lyt B from Grand Rapids
- Jul 12, 2014
No answers yet
Will an iPad Air in a Logitech FabricSkin Keyboard Folio case fit in the iPad specific pocket?
- Asked by Edward L from Tallahassee
- Jul 1, 2014