The Belkin Dual Car Charger comes with a 4-foot Lightning to USB cable, so you can charge your iPhone, iPad or iPod with Lightning connector as quickly as possible. The cable is also removable, so you can use it separately to plug your iOS device into your Mac or your own wall charger. Great as a replacement cable or if you simply need an extra.
The USB 2.0 ports are universal, so you can still charge your older iOS devices with a 30–pin cable or other devices that use a Micro–USB cable. And they let you and your passengers each charge a device at the same time, so neither of you has to wait for the other. The low–profile design fits easily in your dash without getting in the way of your other controls. Rubber grips make it easy to insert and remove the Dual Car Charger and the blue indicator light ring lets you know the charger is fully plugged in and your device is charging.
- Plugs into your car's power outlet
- 10 watts/2.1 amp per port
- Includes separate 4-foot Lightning to USB cable
- Two powered USB ports
Did you notice?The blue indicator light ring lets you know the charger is plugged in and your device is charging
Apple Recommends ForKeep both your and your passenger's iOS devices fully charged on the go.
What's in the Box?
- Belkin Dual Car Charger
- Lightning to USB ChargeSync cable (4 ft./1.22 m)
- Mfr. Part Number : F8J071bt04-BLK
- UPC or EAN No. : 722868937440
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
Ratings & Reviews
Poor Quality Cable
The dual charger worked with our iPad Retina, iPhone 4S and iPhone 3GS for about one month. Then received a message that cable ma The dual charger worked with our iPad Retina, iPhone 4S and iPhone 3GS for about one month. Then received a message that cable may not work reliably just before the lightning connector fell off. Belkin should protect it's brand better then this. …
- Written by Meg L from Homestead
40 of 46 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Will let you use an iPad 2 while its charging or does the iPad have to be off?
- Asked by Chadrick H from St.george
- May 11, 2013
you can still use your idevice while it's charning
- Answered by Antonio D from Barranquilla
- Sep 24, 2013