Presenting Bose AE2w Bluetooth headphones - the ideal way to experience Bose sound wirelessly. Thanks to their around-ear fit you can listen comfortably for hours, and you're free from the need to be connected to your iPad, iPhone or iPod via a cable.
The controls on the ear cup allow you to easily operate certain functions of your iOS devices directly from the headphones. Plus, you can simultaneously connect to two Bluetooth devices - the headphones will automatically pause a video on your iPad while you answer a call on your iPhone. LED and audio indicators display power, battery life and Bluetooth connection status.
- Bose quality sound brings your entertainment to life on your iPad, iPhone or iPod
- Bluetooth technology provides wireless freedom
- Around-ear headphones feel comfortable for hours
- Design and placement of controls allow you to easily operate certain iOS device functions directly from your headphones
- Simultaneously connect to two Bluetooth devices
- Audio is automatically paused when answering a call on your iPhone
- LED and audio indicators display power, battery life and Bluetooth connection status
- Carrying case for storage when not in use
- Includes audio cable for use without battery power or Bluetooth connectivity
Did you notice?You can connect to two Bluetooth devices at the same time.
Apple Recommends ForWirelessly listening to all the music on your iPad, iPhone or iPod in superb Bose sound quality.
What's in the Box?
- Bose AE2w Bluetooth Headphones
- Soft carry bag
- USB charging cable
- Audio cable
- Other Features : Bluetooth, Foldable, Stereo Bluetooth, Wireless, Works Without Batteries
- Form Factor : Over Ear
- Cable Length : 169 cm
- Connections : Bluetooth
- Height : 19 cm/7.48 in.
- Width : 15 cm/5.9 in.
- Weight : 149.6 g
- Length : 4 cm/1.57 in.
- Mfr. Part Number : 363764-0010
- UPC or EAN No. : 017817607162
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
800-908-988 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Great wireless headphones! Light weight, good sound, with bluetooth!
I was happy to discover these headphones. They are wireless with bluetooth, Bose quality sound, over the ear, and very comfortable I was happy to discover these headphones. They are wireless with bluetooth, Bose quality sound, over the ear, and very comfortable. I primarily wear them to the gym and they work great.
They are not too bulky like some 'over-the-ear' brands. I also like that these come with an auxillary line in case there's no bluetooth device available and you want to make them wired.
Sound is Bose quality, which is great. I personally wish they had a tad more bass, but that's just my preference.
If you're looking for comfortable wireless bluetooth headphones with great sound...look no further! …
- Written by Randy M from ROCKWALL
83 of 88 people found this useful
The best wireless headphones
These headphones are so so light and the sound quality is perfect two things Bose should have done and that is they should have a These headphones are so so light and the sound quality is perfect two things Bose should have done and that is they should have a hard case to carry them and they should have added a optional wire with a in line mic, other than that they are the best I have had Bose are more elegant style the beats and SMS are more for the hip hop crowd that's the difference …
- Written by Ronald J from Baltimore
58 of 64 people found this useful
The sounds a bit poor for Bose but I love the wireless and wire functions
- Written by David P from St. Ives
26 of 37 people found this useful
DOES NOT WORK WITH IPAD AIR
Have discovered that they do not work with a iPad Air. Works fine with iPad 2 and iPhone 5C. Don't worry, I tried everything like Have discovered that they do not work with a iPad Air. Works fine with iPad 2 and iPhone 5C. Don't worry, I tried everything like turning off all Bluetooth devices before trying to sync with the Air. No use. Very disappointed. Otherwise 4+ stars for these …
- Written by Harry H from WELLINGTON
Bose does it again
Am a fan of Bose products, so this may be somewhat biased.
Wonderful product-works as advertised-sound and fit are excellent-tota Am a fan of Bose products, so this may be somewhat biased.
Wonderful product-works as advertised-sound and fit are excellent-totally satisfied with product-highly recommend.
I absolutely love stuff like this. …
- Written by John R from Chester
1 of 1 people found this useful
Great Bluetooth and Good Sound
Bose has good solid Bluetooth technology and it shows in these Headphones like their other products. I have to agree the sound is Bose has good solid Bluetooth technology and it shows in these Headphones like their other products. I have to agree the sound is not as good as other Bose products but they out perform other wireless headsets I have tried. I like tuning out everything while I Oil Paint. Without the cord, that makes the situation more enjoyable. I have used my iPhone and Mac Book Pro to send signals to my headphones from across a room. I never had any interference like with other bluetooth products. Bose makes quality products. These are not noise canceling and could be why the sound isn't like the other BOSE headphones. Doesn't matter. I returned a pair of Quiet Comfort 3 BOSE noise canceling headphones for the wireless freedom. It was worth it. I have gotten up and walked into other rooms and the signal was just as good. I own many BOSE items. They just work well. …
- Written by Sterling B from Greeley
1 of 1 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
is this item useful for work out at the gym? the moderate sweat does not harm the item?
- Asked by Eduardo C from Df
- Feb 8, 2014
Do the wireless headsets work with other mac devices such as MacBook Pro or iMacs?
- Asked by Nana Yaw B
- Jun 26, 2013
Yes they do, as headphones or as a headset.
- Answered by Aaron V from Adelaide
- Jun 28, 2013
Is there a range of operating temperatures specified? I live in a cold climate. Is there a minimum temperature these headphones work in?
- Asked by Rufus S from Edmonton
- Oct 27, 2013
I have used it Michigan a week ago in the cold weather around 6 degree farahnite and it worked fine.
- Answered by Avadhut K from Sugar Land
- Feb 1, 2014