More than just digital scales, the Smart Body Analyser tracks both your weight and your body composition. Check your heart rate simply by stepping on, with no extra effort involved. Thanks to its Bluetooth connectivity, the Smart Body Analyser is super-easy to set up on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. After each weigh in, the scale automatically uploads and syncs your data via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth.
Access your securely stored information whenever and wherever you need via the web or with the Health Mate app. Use it to set weight goals and the app will break them down into weekly achievable targets as well as giving you relevant tips. Even when you’re not standing on it, the scale is continuously monitoring the air quality of your indoor environment through temperature and carbon dioxide metering.
It is also made for the whole family as it can monitor up to eight different users. Everyone can have their own user profile and, once the Smart Body Analyser gets to know your weight, it automatically recognises who steps on it.
- Track your weight and body fat
- Measure your heart rate simply by stepping on the scale
- Monitor your indoor air quality with temperature and CO2 measurements
- Position Control technology for high-accuracy weighing
- Free Health Mate app tracks weight trends
- Weight data is automatically uploaded via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth
- Multi-user support with automatic recognition
- Big, backlit, easy-on-the-eye display
Did you notice?Not only can the whole family use these weighing scales – once the Smart Body Analyser gets to know your weight, it automatically recognises who steps on it.
Apple Recommends ForAnyone committed to a healthy lifestyle will love this simple method of tracking and monitoring their body weight and composition.
What's in the Box?
- Withings Smart Body Analyser WS-50
- 4 x AAA batteries
- Carpet feet
- Quick start guide
- Height : 366 mm/14.41 in.
- Width : 366 mm/14.41 in.
- Weight : 2100 g
- Length : 43 mm/1.69 in.
- Mfr. Part Number : WS-50
- UPC or EAN No. : 3700546700231
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Health Mate app available for free on the App Store. Requires iOS 5 or later
Withings Health Mate
The Withings Health Mate is the simple way to take care of yourself and stay healthy. It’s free to download and is designed for anyone who wants to lose a few pounds, exercise more, keep an eye on their blood pressure, or sleep better.
Living healthy starts with knowing where you stand. The Withings app stores history of your data, helps you understand it and improve it over time. You can log this data manually or use one of our many compatible tracking devices and apps to automatically track your health.
Get to the weight that is right for you :
- Log your weight data manually or use a Withings Smart scale to do it automatically.
- Keep history of your weight and see where you stand on beautiful graphs.
- Set yourself achievable goals, and be reminded to focus on your efforts.
- Instantly see how close you are to your desired weight.
Stay in shape:
- Track your physical activity with the Withings Pulse, or link our free partner app : RunKeeper
- Get instant tips and supporting messages from your Withings Health Mate and make sure you achieve the recommended 30 minutes of moderate activity per day.
- See how your physical activities impact your weight loss in a snapshot.
Get peace of mind:
- Log your blood pressure data.
- Be reminded to monitor your heart regularly, and share your data with your doctor and your loved ones.
- Consult your Withings health mate and see instantly how well you are taking care of your heart.
Get restful night's sleep:
- Sleep does matter and impacts your day to day. Track your sleep automatically by putting your Withings Pulse in the wristband.
- Consult your healthy health mate and see instantly if you are getting enough rest. …
800-908-988 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
I ordered this before it came out so had a few issues that have been resolved by firmware updates already. (C02 was way off) The w I ordered this before it came out so had a few issues that have been resolved by firmware updates already. (C02 was way off) The weight is accurate and easy. Like all scales that get body fat %/lean mass % is not accurate, however it is consistent making it useful. The heart rate monitor is cool. You can also add your heart rate manually via the app.
The integration on line with other apps is great. …
- Written by Jeffrey W C from San Diego
106 of 116 people found this useful
This scale is fantastic! I understand $150 is A LOT for a scale, but this is well worth it if you are interested in finding a goo This scale is fantastic! I understand $150 is A LOT for a scale, but this is well worth it if you are interested in finding a good way to track your health and/or weigh loss progress and love high tech gadgets. The Withings App is simple to use and keeps your data at your fingertips and allows easy sharing to your health practitioner of your choice. It's not for everyone, but if you want a high end scale that does it all this is my recommendation. We also have the Blood Pressure Monitor, and the Baby Monitor on an unrelated note, which is worth a look as well. …
- Written by Richard H from Franklin
79 of 86 people found this useful
Good tool to track your progress.
If you're serious about your nutrition/fitness goals this scale is a great tool. The online weight and fat tracking graphs are gr If you're serious about your nutrition/fitness goals this scale is a great tool. The online weight and fat tracking graphs are great. The one negative I would say is that it's a bit expensive for what it is. But if you're serious about your goals this may be a good tool to have. …
- Written by Rob W from nepean
80 of 88 people found this useful
Awesome piece of kit
I bought this to help motivate my weight loss program. Gives great information, much more than really needed. Setup was easy and s I bought this to help motivate my weight loss program. Gives great information, much more than really needed. Setup was easy and so far with two months of use has not given my any hassle - so all good. …
- Written by Stuart O from Greenhithe
3 of 3 people found this useful
The weighing scales has been a huge benefit to me losing 2 stone, each week it gives you a target which makes you watch your diet The weighing scales has been a huge benefit to me losing 2 stone, each week it gives you a target which makes you watch your diet in order to meet the targets set. The only slight negative I would have is that it goes through batteries pretty quick but other than that I would strongly recommend, also the iphone app is great. …
- Written by Stephen D from GLENAGEARY
2 of 2 people found this useful
In love w this scale
My boyfriend and I both have been using withings' "Pulse" and now we have this scale and couldn't be happier with either one.
I d My boyfriend and I both have been using withings' "Pulse" and now we have this scale and couldn't be happier with either one.
I downloaded the app to my phone and never used bluetooth for anything before so I thought it might be difficult to get it all going but it really wasn't.. The instructions walk you through it, and now that it's all set up I enjoy keeping up with how active I'm being during the day and then monitor my weight, heart rate and BMI at home. I'm not sure what the concept is behind the measure of CO2 in my house (?) but I am glad to see it is in the acceptable range.
This review is for the scale though, so I will also say that my boyfriend and I both use it and the cool thing is that if it can't tell who is using it by your weight range (everyone prob goes up and down anywhere between 2-3lb a day) since we both have the app and it knows who we are and our ranges, but if they get close it will display both of our names on the scale itself.. you can then put more weight on the side that displays your name (using your left or right foot) and it will select the right person to update to the app.
Our old scale seems so lame now, it was just a regular scale and was lucky to get used once a week even keeping it in the kitchen - now we both prob use this every morning and every night. I've found that keeping tabs has led me to be more mindful of my daily activity/actions towards health/weight and I have lost 10lbs with withings over the past two months.
We're very happy with this scale. …
- Written by David W from boston
2 of 2 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is there any documentation or published API to get access to the sensor data?
- Asked by Scott P from Brooklyn
- Aug 14, 2013
How does the scale measure body-fat? by estimating impedance?
- Asked by Robert S from Plymouth
- Aug 21, 2013
I have a pacemaker can I use the Smart Body Analyzer?
- Asked by Russell A from Oscoda
- Aug 23, 2013
From the Withings web site:
The Smart Body Analyzer's weight limit is 180 kg (396 lb).
- Answered by Lisa B from Bolingbrook
- Nov 5, 2013
I wonder if it would be able to detect (and track) more than one person. Would it be able to be used by the hole family?
- Asked by Pedro M from Calgary
- May 5, 2013
Yes, Withings Smart Body Analyzer supports up to 8 users and has an automatic recognition feature: i Yes, Withings Smart Body Analyzer supports up to 8 users and has an automatic recognition feature: it automatically recognizes the person who weighs.
From the manufacturer website:
"The Smart Body Analyzer keeps track of everyone's weight history and gets to know the weight of each of you, even if it fluctuates."
"If two or more users share a similar weight level and pattern, the Smart Body Analyzer may not be able to automatically recognize the person who weighs. In this case, the Smart Body Analyzer lets you very easily select the right profile by leaning left or right while you stand on the scale. You can also assign a weight reading to the proper person from the Withings app." …
- Answered by Alexis A from Issy-les-moulineaux
- May 7, 2013
Is this the old or new version? They had a similar product last year and a new one was announced at the beginning of 2013. Which version is this?
- Asked by Ivan C from Burnaby
- Jul 6, 2013
This is the new version. Setup via bluetooth only, not PC and usb cable. Measures body fat %, heart This is the new version. Setup via bluetooth only, not PC and usb cable. Measures body fat %, heart rate and room air quality and temp. …
- Answered by Chris T from Northam
- Jul 24, 2013