More than just digital scales, the Smart Body Analyser tracks both your weight and your body composition. Check your heart rate simply by stepping on, with no extra effort involved. Thanks to its Bluetooth connectivity, the Smart Body Analyser is super-easy to set up on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. After each weigh in, the scale automatically uploads and syncs your data via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth.
Access your securely stored information whenever and wherever you need via the web or with the Health Mate app. Use it to set weight goals and the app will break them down into weekly achievable targets as well as giving you relevant tips. Even when you’re not standing on it, the scale is continuously monitoring the air quality of your indoor environment through temperature and carbon dioxide metering.
It is also made for the whole family as it can monitor up to eight different users. Everyone can have their own user profile and, once the Smart Body Analyser gets to know your weight, it automatically recognises who steps on it.
- Track your weight and body fat
- Measure your heart rate simply by stepping on the scale
- Monitor your indoor air quality with temperature and CO2 measurements
- Position Control technology for high-accuracy weighing
- Free Health Mate app tracks weight trends
- Weight data is automatically uploaded via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth
- Multi-user support with automatic recognition
- Big, backlit, easy-on-the-eye display
Did you notice?Not only can the whole family use these weighing scales – once the Smart Body Analyser gets to know your weight, it automatically recognises who steps on it.
Apple Recommends ForAnyone committed to a healthy lifestyle will love this simple method of tracking and monitoring their body weight and composition.
What's in the Box?
- Withings Smart Body Analyser WS-50
- 4 x AAA batteries
- Carpet feet
- Quick start guide
- Height : 366 mm/14.41 in.
- Width : 366 mm/14.41 in.
- Weight : 2100 g
- Length : 43 mm/1.69 in.
- Mfr. Part Number : WS-50
- UPC or EAN No. : 3700546700231
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Health Mate app available for free on the App Store. Requires iOS 5 or later
Withings Health Mate
The Withings Health Mate is the simple way to take care of yourself and stay healthy. It’s free to download and is designed for anyone who wants to lose a few pounds, exercise more, keep an eye on their blood pressure, or sleep better.
Living healthy starts with knowing where you stand. The Withings app stores history of your data, helps you understand it and improve it over time. You can log this data manually or use one of our many compatible tracking devices and apps to automatically track your health.
Get to the weight that is right for you :
- Log your weight data manually or use a Withings Smart scale to do it automatically.
- Keep history of your weight and see where you stand on beautiful graphs.
- Set yourself achievable goals, and be reminded to focus on your efforts.
- Instantly see how close you are to your desired weight.
Stay in shape:
- Track your physical activity with the Withings Pulse, or link our free partner app : RunKeeper
- Get instant tips and supporting messages from your Withings Health Mate and make sure you achieve the recommended 30 minutes of moderate activity per day.
- See how your physical activities impact your weight loss in a snapshot.
Get peace of mind:
- Log your blood pressure data.
- Be reminded to monitor your heart regularly, and share your data with your doctor and your loved ones.
- Consult your Withings health mate and see instantly how well you are taking care of your heart.
Get restful night's sleep:
- Sleep does matter and impacts your day to day. Track your sleep automatically by putting your Withings Pulse in the wristband.
- Consult your healthy health mate and see instantly if you are getting enough rest. …
800-908-988 or Chat now
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPad mini with Retina display
Ratings & Reviews
I ordered this before it came out so had a few issues that have been resolved by firmware updates already. (C02 was way off) The w I ordered this before it came out so had a few issues that have been resolved by firmware updates already. (C02 was way off) The weight is accurate and easy. Like all scales that get body fat %/lean mass % is not accurate, however it is consistent making it useful. The heart rate monitor is cool. You can also add your heart rate manually via the app.
The integration on line with other apps is great. …
- Written by Jeffrey W C from San Diego
127 of 138 people found this useful
This scale is fantastic! I understand $150 is A LOT for a scale, but this is well worth it if you are interested in finding a goo This scale is fantastic! I understand $150 is A LOT for a scale, but this is well worth it if you are interested in finding a good way to track your health and/or weigh loss progress and love high tech gadgets. The Withings App is simple to use and keeps your data at your fingertips and allows easy sharing to your health practitioner of your choice. It's not for everyone, but if you want a high end scale that does it all this is my recommendation. We also have the Blood Pressure Monitor, and the Baby Monitor on an unrelated note, which is worth a look as well. …
- Written by Richard H from Franklin
102 of 112 people found this useful
Good tool to track your progress.
If you're serious about your nutrition/fitness goals this scale is a great tool. The online weight and fat tracking graphs are gr If you're serious about your nutrition/fitness goals this scale is a great tool. The online weight and fat tracking graphs are great. The one negative I would say is that it's a bit expensive for what it is. But if you're serious about your goals this may be a good tool to have. …
- Written by Rob W from nepean
98 of 110 people found this useful
Nothing but issues so far.
The scale itself seems to be well designed and well thought out. Unfortunately neither the iOS app or web dashboard are working 10 The scale itself seems to be well designed and well thought out. Unfortunately neither the iOS app or web dashboard are working 100% for me. The app crashes every time I try and access the My Devices section, which is needed if you'd like to add additional devices, or update the firmware.
The web dashboard won't allow me to edit some user preferences, language and measurements no matter what I set them to won't correctly save. Notifications won't save.
Basically, the iOS app and Dashboard experience have me regretting my purchase. …
- Written by Geoffrey C from Milton
It was good (but just in the beginning)
In the beginning everything was fine, but after 6 months it started to present problems and I contacted the Withings Customer Serv In the beginning everything was fine, but after 6 months it started to present problems and I contacted the Withings Customer Service. Again, in the beginning the service was good, but after spending one month talking to them and receiving misleading information I'm tired. Hopefully I think the problem will be solved and I should get the replacement the next week. At least that's my hope. …
- Written by Saulo D from Oakville
1 of 2 people found this useful
Unfit to Be Sold by Apple
I've had my Withings scale for approximately four months. Other than being beautiful, it's proven to be a mediocre product unworth I've had my Withings scale for approximately four months. Other than being beautiful, it's proven to be a mediocre product unworthy of being sold by Apple.
The weight is consistently off by between 1 - 2 lbs. We know this because we use a medical-grade scale at the gym almost daily. The heart rate monitor also is completely inaccurate. I have a resting pulse of 60, yet the scale rates me between 75 and 99 every morning upon rising from bed.
The real problem, however, is the wireless connection. Invariably, it fails after one full day, requiring a cumbersome reset and re-sync. The batteries are charged, yet the wireless connection fails after working for approximately one day. This began happening after a firmware update and has been this way for almost three months.
I would not purchase this product knowing what I now know about it. …
- Written by Jonathan J from Berkeley
4 of 4 people found this useful