Inspire Pro for Women Sport earphones from Yurbuds give you a three-button sweat- and water-resistant microphone system with full track, volume and call control. They're compatible with your iPhone, iPod and iPad and are fully integrated with Siri and other voice-control features for a hassle-free experience.
Designed specifically to fit smaller ears, these in-ear buds are guaranteed never to hurt or fall out. Their ergonomic fit delivers consistent, premium sound quality, making them your perfect training partner.
- TwistLock Technology ensures that earphones never fall out
- Three-button Dry Mic for iOS devices is fully integrated with Siri
- FlexSoft comfort fit thanks to soft, ergonomic silicone
- Sweat and water resistance for ultimate durability
- NeoDymium drivers for exceptional sound quality
- Ambient noise awareness keeps you safely alert to your environment
- Smaller size designed for women's ears
Did you notice?Designed to fit smaller ears, these sweat- and water-resistant earphones never hurt or fall out - even at extreme levels of activity.
Apple Recommends ForTraining to the soundtrack on your iPhone or iPod and pushing past your limits. Plus control your music and calls hands-free.
What's in the Box?
- Yurbuds Inspire Pro for Women Sport Earphones
- Two sizes of enhancers
- Sport carry pouch
- Sport clip
- Quick start guide
- Frequency Response : 20 Hz-20 kHz
- Impedance : 32 Ohms
- Other Features : All Weather, With Mic, With Remote and Mic, Inline Volume Control, Stereo, Sports & Fitness
- Form Factor : Earbud
- No. of Microphones : 1
- Mfr. Part Number : 10136
- UPC or EAN No. : 851886004909
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
800-908-988 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPod classic 120GB (2008)
iPod classic 160GB (2009)
iPod nano 4th Generation (video)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod nano 7th Generation
iPod shuffle 3rd Generation
iPod shuffle 4th Generation
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB/64GB
Ratings & Reviews
Solid But Noisy
I purchased a set of Yurbuds Inspire and find them sitting in my electronics basket where extra power cords and USB cables collect I purchased a set of Yurbuds Inspire and find them sitting in my electronics basket where extra power cords and USB cables collect. First the positives - the Inspires generally do stay in your ear, once you've got the right tip on and figure out how to twist them in. Both are pretty simple to get right. And they sound pretty good, but... Now the negatives - the cords on the Inspires are glaringly noisy, in my opinion. Once you start moving - running, walking, etc - every time the cord makes contact with your body, you hear the sound transmitted in the earpieces. Yurbuds provides you with a clip to try and reduce cable slap, but there is still too much cable noise to enjoy the music in the earphones. Secondly, the controls for volume, pause, skip, etc., are way too low on the cable if you are trying to run with the cords tucked inside a jacket or shirt. They are difficult to access. Apple does a far better job putting them near the right earpiece. I've tried reselling my Inspires on eBay for $15, no one bit. So they sit in my basket. Save your money. …
- Written by MARK W from Mclean
5 of 5 people found this useful
Great Product, but didn't fit my ears
I bought these buds at an apple store, gave them a try and apparently I have smaller than average ears. The buds would not go in m I bought these buds at an apple store, gave them a try and apparently I have smaller than average ears. The buds would not go in my ear all the way, therefore wouldn't stay in during a workout, which became pretty frustrating. Event he smallest size option didn't fit, so I contacted Yurbuds.com and their customer service was very helpful and suggested an alternate style to try and fit my needs. Unfortunately those didn't work either, but Yurbuds Customer Service was extremely helpful and went the extra mile to try to make sure I was satisfied. They gave me a full refund. The product didn't work for my ears, but that doesn't mean it is a bad product. I would definitely buy these if Yurbuds ever offers a smaller size than what comes with the product. …
- Written by Erin E from Ventura
11 of 12 people found this useful
The best headphones for sport!! Amazing!!
Ran my first half marathon with yurbuds this weekend, and didn't have to adjust my headphones once.... bought time someone made a Ran my first half marathon with yurbuds this weekend, and didn't have to adjust my headphones once.... bought time someone made a good set of running headphones..
yurbuds are the best. no issues. no fidgeting, so I would definitely recommend them to anyone who does any sort of sport and likes to listen to music, because they don't fall out of your ears. …
- Written by Soon F from Singapore
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
What's the return policy on the headphones?
- Asked by Leigh P from Chicago
- Apr 16, 2013
At the store I was told it's 14 days. I have very small ears, too and the smaller silicone inserts At the store I was told it's 14 days. I have very small ears, too and the smaller silicone inserts in these fits nicely. …
- Answered by Jennifer K from West Hartford
- Apr 2, 2014