The Bose SoundLink mini's ultra-compact size fits in the palm of your hand, yet gives you full, natural sound wirelessly from your iPhone, iPad or iPod. Grab it and go and experience music just about anywhere.
- Full, natural sound in the palm of your hand
- Connects via Bluetooth wirelessly to your iPhone, iPad or iPod
- Included cradle keeps the speaker charged
- Sleek and durable one-piece anodized aluminum housing
- Lithium-ion battery allows up to seven hours of play time
- Travel bag available for convenient transportation
Did you notice?Rechargeable lithium-ion battery lets you play music for up to seven hours.
Apple Recommends ForExperience better sound wirelessly from your iPhone, iPad or iPod with Bose's smallest portable Bluetooth speaker yet.
What's in the Box?
- Bose SoundLink Mini Bluetooth speaker
- Charging base/cradle
- AC power supply
- Input Type : 3.5mm Stereo Jack
- Other Features : Bluetooth
- Connections : Bluetooth
- Speaker Configurations : Stereo
- Power Source : AC,Battery Power
- Battery Type : Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Height : 5.08 cm/2 in.
- Width : 5.84 cm/2.3 in.
- Weight : 0.67 kg
- Length : 18.03 cm/7.1 in.
- Mfr. Part Number : 359037-1300
- UPC or EAN No. : 017817606370
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
800-908-988 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Best Speaker for the price out there
I purchased the Bose Soundlink Mini a few weeks ago. I've owned other speakers like the Small Jawbone Jambox and a Logitech UE boo I purchased the Bose Soundlink Mini a few weeks ago. I've owned other speakers like the Small Jawbone Jambox and a Logitech UE boom box. Nothing compares to this. The clarity is absolutely amazing and it is almost as loud as the Bose Soundlink II which is $100 more. It comes with a charging dock and travel charger. Note: the micro USB port is for firmware updates. If you're looking for speaker in the $199 range, nothing touches this. …
- Written by Cory S from Columbus
246 of 252 people found this useful
Don't waste your time looking at anything else, buy these
Just bought my second speaker yesterday. Wife needed a bluetooth speaker for her office to go with her IPod. Super easy to hook up Just bought my second speaker yesterday. Wife needed a bluetooth speaker for her office to go with her IPod. Super easy to hook up and the sound is Bose.
I just got a IMac last week for my home and desk space is limited but with these, no problem. This speaker fits perfectly under the monitor and on top of the IMac base.
Haven't used this feature but can grab the speaker off it's base and go, without disconnecting anything. Battery is 7 hours so great for going out on patio or anywhere.
I am happy, happy, happy. Price was hard to shallow on first set but not on second. …
- Written by David M from Allen
187 of 197 people found this useful
"OF THE CHAIN"
This Bose speakers r awesome trust me you wont be disappointed, the bass & treble sound makes it even better so don't hesitate to This Bose speakers r awesome trust me you wont be disappointed, the bass & treble sound makes it even better so don't hesitate to get these speaker because they r "OFF THE CHAIN"......BAM …
- Written by Courtney W from Orlando
145 of 161 people found this useful
Little box of joy!
I bought this little fellow yesterday and I love it! I just plugged it in, turned on my iPad bluetooth and the room was filled wi I bought this little fellow yesterday and I love it! I just plugged it in, turned on my iPad bluetooth and the room was filled with beautiful music!! And then I discovered iTunes Radio, so I now have my own playlists and so much more! I'm really delighted with my purchase and don't mind spending a little more for a quality product. I think I can hook it to my tv too for some depth of sound. …
- Written by Carolyn P from Seattle
1 of 1 people found this useful
best small portable speaker ever ,
got this yesterday , the sound is unbelievably loud and clear as well, i was always looking for a small portable speaker that is a got this yesterday , the sound is unbelievably loud and clear as well, i was always looking for a small portable speaker that is also rechargeable,i tried beats , sony and philips.but this is the one that i was looking for.
also looks so good,i love it . …
- Written by Valareza F from Toronto
Amazing sound from such a small package.
- Written by Jennifer W from Sherwood Park
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
How far away does the speaker work from the Apple devise?
- Asked by Kathryn C from San Lorenzo
- Nov 19, 2013
Is this compatible with iPad Air, I didn't see it listed?
- Asked by William J from Danville
- Dec 9, 2013
1) Can the BOSE SOUNDLINK MINI be charged via USB? 2) Can I use my existing stroe credit ($ 50.00 on Apple card)?
- Asked by Mark M from Orange
- Oct 15, 2013
It cannot be charged via USB, but it comes with a very small wall charger and nice dock. If you buy It cannot be charged via USB, but it comes with a very small wall charger and nice dock. If you buy it through the Apple store, I don't see why you wouldn't be able to use your credit. …
- Answered by Marc K from Parkland
- Oct 27, 2013
If two speakers are purchased can they be used in two different rooms ?
- Asked by Jayne M
- Dec 3, 2013
Does the iPhone charge if you have it connected via lightning wire to the plugged in sound link mini?
- Asked by Mark M from Hawthorne
- Nov 25, 2013