The Venom Jewel Case's streamline design provides great protection while matching your iPod touch's form factor. The colourful design features little gems, adding a little more flair and sparkle than your usual case. Combined with full access to all your iPod's functions and an easy snap-on design, this fun case is an ideal way to keep your iPod safe from any bumps, scratches and knocks.
- Colourful features with little gems for added sparkle
- Streamline form factor match's your iPod touch
- Protects from bumps, knocks and scratches
- Full access to all your iPod's functions
- Easy snap-on design
Did you notice?The colourful design also allows full access to all your iPod's functions.
Apple Recommends ForiPod touch owners who want to protect their iPod — and add a little sparkle.
What's in the Box?
- Venom Jewel Case
- Form Factor : Snap On
- Material : Hard Plastic
- Height : 198 mm/7.8 in.
- Width : 17 mm/0.67 in.
- Weight : 48 g
- Length : 118 mm/4.65 in.
- Mfr. Part Number : CO7221
- UPC or EAN No. : 5031300072218
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
Ratings & Reviews
Great for decoration, not so much for protection
This is a very cute case for the iPod Touch 5. The colors will go nicely with any of the iPod colors available, and they will also This is a very cute case for the iPod Touch 5. The colors will go nicely with any of the iPod colors available, and they will also blend in with any outfit or surface you place it on. The circles seem to match the shapes and sizes of the camera lens and the strap hook, and the little rhinestones are almost exactly the same size as the flash. This design complements the iPod Touch 5 perfectly. If you want something that looks great on it, this case can't be beat. If you're looking for a high level of protection, however, you would need to look elsewhere. The face is completely exposed, and this case doesn't have the little ridge on the edges which would keep the iPod elevated from it's resting surface, the way some cases do. Also, the top, bottom and buttons are not covered. Removing the case can be difficult, and you could possibly scratch your iPod in the process. If this will be your one and only case and you won't ever need to remove it, and you're not looking for added protection then this would be an excellent choice. …
- Written by Crystal S from Bloomfield
6 of 7 people found this useful
I love the Jewel Case, it is definitely worth the money......... but to much money
- Written by Minela G from Kew gardens
4 of 6 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community