Logitech's Bluetooth Easy-Switch Keyboard features sharp, bright illumination that automatically adjusts to any light. The brushed aluminium finish and minimalist size houses Logitech easy switching Bluetooth technology. At the touch of a button, you can quickly change between typing a document on your Mac and writing an email on your iPad or replying to a text on your iPhone. Plug in the USB cable to recharge while you work. The unique Logitech key design means you'll enjoy comfortable, whisper-quiet typing hour after hour.
- One touch easy-switch buttons let you toggle back and forth between typing on your Mac, iPad and iPhone
- Reliable 30 feet (10 metre) wireless connection to your compatible Bluetooth-enabled devices
- Bright, sharp backlit characters that are easy to read in low light or even in the dark
- Auto-adjusting illumination dims or brightens to the optimal level based on amount of light in the room
- Built-in proximity detection turns illumination on when your hands approach the keyboard
- Real aluminum finish and low-profile keys; ultra-thin, minimalist size
- Unique Logitech keycap design for comfortable, whisper-quiet typing
Did you notice?A full charge provides a minimum of 10 days and maximum of one year battery power, depending on the intensity of illumination and time spent typing.
Apple Recommends ForUsing one keyboard to toggle back and forth between your Mac, iPad or iPhone.
What's in the Box?
- Logitech Bluetooth Easy-Switch Keyboard
- USB charging cable
- User documentation
- Connections : Bluetooth 2.0
- Batteries : Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Height : 14.5 cm
- Width : 3.2 cm
- Weight : 0.45 kg
- Length : 30.61 cm
- OS X v10.6.8 or later
- Mfr. Part Number : 920-004161
- UPC or EAN No. : 097855085108
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
Ratings & Reviews
I just brought it and I'm typing this review using this keyboard. It is easy to use and it is basically plug and play. It maybe he I just brought it and I'm typing this review using this keyboard. It is easy to use and it is basically plug and play. It maybe helpful if the keyboard can actually change layout automatically the when it connects boot camp. It is easy to type and it take no effort to type on as the keys are designed well. Good job Logitech. …
- Written by Timothy C from Hong Kong
131 of 144 people found this useful
I can type on my mac, my iPad and on my phone, all both, all w/ just one keyboard and a single stroke.
This is a def. buy for s I can type on my mac, my iPad and on my phone, all both, all w/ just one keyboard and a single stroke.
This is a def. buy for sure, you'll be glad you did! …
- Written by Jarod T from San Antonio
88 of 96 people found this useful
Using it with my iPad as I type right now!
I originally wanted a keyboard for my computer because I got in a bad car accident and my computer was throw from the vehicle resu I originally wanted a keyboard for my computer because I got in a bad car accident and my computer was throw from the vehicle resulting in half of the buttons falling off. I went to best buy not expecting anything fancy but when I read what this laptop could do I bought it and tried it in the store just in case I needed to return it.
I set up both my laptop and iPad at the same time and it worked flawlessly! I was able to switch from one device to the other with just a click of a button! It does take about 2-3 seconds for it to to connect when switching, but who complains about that?!
The cool thing I noticed about this keyboard is that it is touch and hover activated! If you touch it or even hover your hands over it, it lights up! If you take your hands away after 5 seconds it goes into power saving mode.
It also matches the MacBook Air and Pros perfectly with its metally-silver and black design. It is also small and light and would fit into just about every bag or laptop case.
It is rechargeable and comes with a cord, but since I have taken it out of the box I haven't had to charge it yet and I have gotten at least two hours of use all together and it hasn't died on me. When I do plug it in however, it does still work to use and type on.
So far I am super glad that I bought this key board, If I have any issues I will be sure to log on and update my review. Hope this helps! Enjoy! …
- Written by Constance B from antioch
93 of 107 people found this useful
Excellent portable keyboard
I have been using this keyboard for a few weeks now and love it, really easy to set up and use. The keys light up automatically I have been using this keyboard for a few weeks now and love it, really easy to set up and use. The keys light up automatically if you are working in dim light, I can be emailing on the iPad and texting on the iPhone with the easy flick of a button , the keyboard makes texting on the iPhone really easy and faster than using one finger.. would recommend this keyboard. …
- Written by Karen M from noosa
Great to use
I was hesitant at first in buying a non apple keyboard. I read a number of reviews and really found this keyboard very useful. I I was hesitant at first in buying a non apple keyboard. I read a number of reviews and really found this keyboard very useful. I like the fast switch feature which allows me to type between my MBP, ipad mini and iphone. I also like the feel and response of the keys to typing. Finally, the keys the lights up when it senses my hands over the keyboard is nice touch. …
- Written by Alfredo V from Canning Vale
A great keyboard
This is a great keyboard. High quality materials, good battery life, great typing experience. Once you have them set up it's a bre This is a great keyboard. High quality materials, good battery life, great typing experience. Once you have them set up it's a breeze to swap between bluetooth hosts. iOS devices switch almost instantaneously, OSX is a bit slower but it's not painful. …
- Written by Kevin D from Columbus
1 of 2 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is it bright enough for a person with low vision? I am looking for a keyboard for someone whose eyesight is deteriorating.
- Asked by Roberta G from Palos Verdes Estates
- Jun 2, 2014
Can I use it to type Chinese characters in Apple TV search?
- Asked by Pinhao Q from Pleasanton
- May 17, 2014
Can Bluetooth keyboard using ipad 2 be used for manuscript typing?
- Asked by Steve S from Bloomington
- Mar 17, 2014
Apple TV compatible?
- Asked by Ivan O from Hove
- Nov 20, 2013
Yes, it's Apple TV compatible. If you don't want to use the remote app on your iPhone or iPad, you c Yes, it's Apple TV compatible. If you don't want to use the remote app on your iPhone or iPad, you can sync the apple tv to this keyboard as one of the 3 devices. …
- Answered by Lucas R from Deltona
- Nov 28, 2013
is this compatible with the ipad mini
- Asked by Roy Q from San Francisco
- Oct 15, 2013
Yes it is. I own both and they work fine together.
- Answered by Lindsey L
- Nov 7, 2013
Can the bluetooth switching be programmed to work with any bluetooth device? For Example, My MBA, Win 7 Based PC and my Android Tablet.
- Asked by David R from Wilsonville
- Jun 8, 2013
Yes; if it can pair with a device and the device can accept keyboard input then it can switch betwee Yes; if it can pair with a device and the device can accept keyboard input then it can switch between 3 devices; there's also the near-identical one slightly more tweaked for Windows, the K810. …
- Answered by Chris R from Goonellabah
- Jul 11, 2013