The Incase Mini Car Charger allows you to power your iPhone, iPod or iPad on the go. The charger fits effortlessly into tight spaces and plugs into your vehicles’ standard 12-volt port or cigarette lighter. Boasting 2.1-amp capacity, it delivers fast charging to ensure that your devices are powered up and ready to go no matter where your travels take you.
- Charges your Lightning-enabled iPhone, iPod or iPad
- Plugs into your vehicle’s standard 12-volt port or cigarette lighter
- 2.1-amp capacity for fast charging
- Lightweight, compact design to fit in tight spaces
- LED power light indicates charging
- Includes 1m Lightning to USB cable
Did you notice?The 2.1-amp capacity ensures fast charging of your iPhone, iPod or iPad.
Apple Recommends ForCharging your Lightning-enabled iPhone, iPod or iPad while on the road.
What's in the Box?
- Incase Mini Car Charger
- Lightning to USB cable
- User manual
- Other Features : Charging
- Cable Length : 100 cm
- Power Source : USB
- Height : 0.6 in./1.52 cm
- Width : 0.8 in./2.03 cm
- Length : 2 in./5.08 cm
- Mfr. Part Number : EC20069
- UPC or EAN No. : 650450127910
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
Ratings & Reviews
What I like about this charger is that its simply the fastest. What I dislike is that every time I have to charge my iPhone, I hav What I like about this charger is that its simply the fastest. What I dislike is that every time I have to charge my iPhone, I have to remove my Incase Slider Case from my iPhone 5 because the connector is simply too big and will not fit otherwise. It is much larger than the Lightning cable provided by Apple. If there wasn't the issue with the big connector, this product would definitely be a 5-star product. …
- Written by James B from Kirkland
135 of 160 people found this useful
Would not recommend purchase
Was able to exchange the first Incase charger at an Apple Store as the connection cable failed after very little use. The replace Was able to exchange the first Incase charger at an Apple Store as the connection cable failed after very little use. The replacement charger, by it's elliptical design, does not make complete contact in the (round) 12 volt outlet. Without constant monitoring, the unit is NOT charging my Apple devices. …
- Written by Darryl J from Rancho Santa Fe
130 of 151 people found this useful
I have several auto chargers for the iPhone 5 -- powergen dual, belkin, and just wireless.
Forgot the auto charger on a trip this I have several auto chargers for the iPhone 5 -- powergen dual, belkin, and just wireless.
Forgot the auto charger on a trip this week and picked up the incase mini car charger.
I prefer this charger to all the rest. It is compact and sleek. Moreover, it charges very quickly. The lightning cable appears sturdier to me then the standard iphone cable and better than the other lightning cables that I have, including monoprice.
Did not have any problem connecting the incase cable to the iphone with an inexpensive belkin iphone case (never got around to putting another case on; the pong research was a little too bulky on the prior iphone). …
- Written by Raphael G from Alexandria
109 of 114 people found this useful
Dinky Car Charger
Great Car Charger, light weight, neat and tidy. Hasn't failed me yet and have just ordered another one for my Mum. Fits snugly int Great Car Charger, light weight, neat and tidy. Hasn't failed me yet and have just ordered another one for my Mum. Fits snugly into VW Caravelle and Mini Countryman, Ford Galaxy, Toyota Auris …
- Written by Linda S from bermondsey
2 of 2 people found this useful
Worked great for about a month. Reached for my phone and the area where the cable connected to the phone sparked and melted throug Worked great for about a month. Reached for my phone and the area where the cable connected to the phone sparked and melted through. Phone is fine, however cable is completely fried. …
- Written by Luke E from ARLINGTON
5 of 5 people found this useful
Don't buy it!
I bought this charger at our local Apple store. It worked for a few days with my iPhone, but this morning I noticed a message sayi I bought this charger at our local Apple store. It worked for a few days with my iPhone, but this morning I noticed a message saying, "This cable or accessory is not certified and may not work reliably with this iPhone." When I tried it with my iPad, same message. When I plugged it into my iPod, the message said it was incompatible with that device. This charger comes in a box that says it is made for all three of these devices. Perhaps someone at Apple should research the products they sell more carefully. Will be going back to the store tomorrow to return this charger. …
- Written by Michael V from Ada
12 of 13 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Isn't it universal since other USB chargers can be connected too?
- Asked by Bill S from Springfield
- Apr 14, 2014
Is there a car charger for iPad Air?
- Asked by Dennis H from Woy Woy
- Jan 3, 2014
Yes there's a few. The Incase mini car charger with lightning connector will work with iPad Air
- Answered by Randall H from Red Lake
- Apr 1, 2014
Can I buy a car charger for my iPhone 5
- Asked by Sheena L from Portland
- Mar 8, 2013
yes you can they are available at the apple store
-hope this helped :)
- Answered by Keith B from Kenner
- May 23, 2013
Is this compatible with iPad air?
- Asked by Elizabeth R W from Greybull
- Dec 7, 2013
- Answered by Randall H from Red Lake
- Apr 1, 2014
Is this compatible with iPhone 5s?
- Asked by Judy B from Hagerstown
- Sep 22, 2013
Yes...as the 5s uses the same type of cable as the iPhone 5. And because the iPhone only draws the Yes...as the 5s uses the same type of cable as the iPhone 5. And because the iPhone only draws the current it needs, it would not be harmful to the charging circuitry. …
- Answered by Michael C from Andes
- Sep 29, 2013
What does the smallest connector on the cable for?
- Asked by Susan H from New Albany
- Oct 31, 2013
The smallest connector on the cable is for in-plugging to the smallest hole in the bottom of the iPh The smallest connector on the cable is for in-plugging to the smallest hole in the bottom of the iPhone …
- Answered by Richard G from Danvile
- Dec 16, 2013