G-DRIVE mini is the perfect device if you’re looking for high performance from a portable storage device. Featuring USB 3.0 and FireWire, the G-DRIVE mini is versatile, works with Time Machine and has storage capacities of up to 1TB, always with 7200RPM hard drives. The G-DRIVE mini also has an integrated heat sink to ensure a silent operation while it never gets too hot. And this durable drive is housed in a compact all-aluminium case.
- USB 3.0 and FireWire ports for outstanding performance
- 7200 RPM for the ultimate on-the-go performance
- Bus-powered hub eliminates the need for a separate power connection
- Integrated heat-sink for near-silent operation and cooling for long life and data reliability
- Solid all-aluminium case makes for easy portability
- Large storage capacity handles documents, music, digital video and photo files
- Ships complete with all cables
- Works with Time Machine, plug-and-play setup on Mac OS
- Mac OS X and Windows compatible
Did you notice?The G-DRIVE mini has an all-aluminium case, making it extra durable.
Apple Recommends ForThe ideal companion for busy content creators who use the most demanding applications wherever they go with their Macs.
What's in the Box?
- G-Technology G-DRIVE mini USB 3.0 High-Speed Portable Hard Drive
- Two FireWire cables (800; 800 to 400)
- USB 3.0 cable (backward compatible with USB 2.0)
- Protective carrying case
- Connections : Firewire 400,Firewire 800,USB 2.0,USB 3.0
- Height : 23 mm/0.9 in.
- Width : 126.2 mm/4.97 in.
- Weight : 520 g
- OS X 10.5 or later
- Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7
- Mfr. Part Number : 0G02568
- UPC or EAN No. : 705487191226
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
Ratings & Reviews
Great for the 18 months it worked
Bought this drive to store photos, not for travel. It sat on my desk.
This drive was great -- -- for the 18 months or so that it worked. Then I plugged it in for an update and heard the dreaded grinding and clicking.
I was able to pull the photos off before it totally failed, so that's a plus. But a portable drive that wasn't ever tossed into a laptop bag should have lasted a lot longer than 18 months. …
- Written by Valerie D from San Diego
22 of 24 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Tim, can you be more specific. What do you want to use with iTunes?
- Answered by Michael B from Fpo
- Apr 28, 2013
- Asked by Stuart D from Rolling Hills Estates
- Mar 18, 2013
Told that you should not have Time Machine and your clone on the same physical disk-should be on different drives in case of a drive failure -thoughts
- Asked by Donald Z from Las Vegas
- Apr 7, 2013
No answers yet