Perfect for home use, the XP-601 has fast duplex printing, dual paper trays and Epson Connect - for versatile, user-friendly printing. Claria Premium Ink produces crisp, clear text documents and outstanding, glossy photos with sharp detail, deep blacks and rich, vibrant colours.
Print wirelessly from devices within the home, or print from anywhere in the world by emailing documents directly to the printer's unique email address. Scan-to-Cloud enables you to store scanned documents directly in cloud services. In addition the XP-601 is ready for AirPrint and Google Cloud Print. Setting up the XP-601's Wi-Fi connection is easy with its automatic Wi-Fi set-up. The printer automatically finds the relevant connection settings in order to configure itself.
Dual front-loading paper trays allow you to choose between photo and A4 printing. You can also fill both paper trays with photo paper to further increase your photo printing output. The 6.3cm colour LCD screen with smart-navigation touch-panel highlights relevant buttons, guiding you through the printing process, while the PictBridge and memory card slots offer greater flexibility for PC-free photo printing. This printer will also print directly onto suitable CDs and DVDs so you can personalise family films and digital photo albums to create the ideal gift.
- Amazing photo and text print quality from one compact printer
- Supports AirPrint for direct printing from iPhone and iPad
- Claria Premium Ink
- PictBridge and memory card slots
- PC-free photo printing
- Small-in-One design offers all the tools you need, while saving valuable desktop space
- Versatile paper handling with automatic two-sided printing and dedicated photo tray
- Print directly onto inkjet printable CDs and DVDs
- Individual ink cartridges let you replace only the color you need
Did you notice?This printer will also print directly onto suitable CDs and DVDs so you can personalise family films and digital photo albums to create the ideal gift.
Apple Recommends ForHouseholds which need a Wi-Fi printer that can print both glossy photos and crisp, clear text documents.
What's in the Box?
- Epson Expression Premium XP-601 AirPrint Printer
- Five ink cartridges
- Software CD
- Setup guide
- Power cable
- Display Size : 6.3 cm/2.5 in.
- Connections : AirPrint ,PicBridge,USB 2.0,Wireless
- Memory Cards : CompactFlash,MagicGate Memory Stick Duo,Memory Stick,Memory Stick Duo,Memory Stick Micro,Memory Stick Pro,Memory Stick Pro Duo,Microdrive,MicroSD,MicroSDHC,MiniSD,MiniSDHC,RS-MMC,SD Memory Card,SDHC Memory Card
- Other Functions : Copy,Scanner
- Height : 138 mm/5.4 in.
- Width : 390 mm/15.4 in.
- Depth : 341 mm/13.4 in.
- Weight : 7.1 kg
- Black print speed : 12 pages per minute
- Black resolution : 5760 x 1440
- Color print speed : 9 pages per minute
- Color resolution : 5760 x 1440
- Trays : Two
- Max Paper Size : A4
- Min Paper Size : 9 x 13 cm
- Other Paper Handling Features : Automatic Document Feeder,Duplex Printing
- Other Printer Features : Borderless Printing
- Printer Ink Tanks : Five (Black, Cyan, Yellow, Magenta, Photo Black)
- Printer Technology : Inkjet
- Scanner resolution : 1200 x 2400
- OS X 10.5.8 or later
- Windows 8/7/Vista/XP
- Mfr. Part Number : C11CC47201
- UPC or EAN No. : 4895093306407
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- AirPrint printing requires iOS 5 or later
Ratings & Reviews
Excellent compact design
I have another Epson printer and I bought this printer so I could print from my iPhone and iPad. Don't have a lot of extra space I have another Epson printer and I bought this printer so I could print from my iPhone and iPad. Don't have a lot of extra space so I picked this printer because of it's compact design. It doesn't need much space but it has a lot of capabilities I didn't realize it had. The two paper trays let me keep regular paper and photo paper at the same time. The paper trays allow for a lot of different size papers. It can also print from CD's and prints two sided copies to save paper. It was easy to set up. The MAC wizard was simple. I can't believe how small it is. Epson did a great update on this latest release. I love this printer and highly recommend it. …
- Written by Brian W from Davenport
197 of 208 people found this useful
It's Ok Nothing Special
Setting up was interesting, it says its capable of connecting wirelessly to the network by using the LCD screen but I ended up hav Setting up was interesting, it says its capable of connecting wirelessly to the network by using the LCD screen but I ended up having to manually set it up on my Mac. For the price it should include faxing, seeing since cheaper printers on the site include faxing. Not like I need it, just an observation. It prints well, it's a little noisy but you can turn the silent mode on. All around it's ok. …
- Written by Janee M from Oakland
193 of 239 people found this useful
I bought this printer for school and it was very easy to set up. I had no issues and was printing within the first 10 mins of set I bought this printer for school and it was very easy to set up. I had no issues and was printing within the first 10 mins of set up. I would recommend this to anyone who wanted a good home printer and scanner. …
- Written by Eric G from Marlborough
138 of 154 people found this useful
This is an amazing All in One Printer. The quality of the pictures printed is excellent. Very easy to set up and use.
- Written by Bertha T from Stratham
Nightmare to set up. No end of wireless issues. Print heads need constant cleaning. Moment I've finished the ink spares I have Nightmare to set up. No end of wireless issues. Print heads need constant cleaning. Moment I've finished the ink spares I have it goes in the bin and and if this is typical of Epson products I aim to avoid them in the future. Just an awful printer. On the rare occasion that it does work flawlessly, the photos on photo paper are of a good quality. …
- Written by George R from West Kensington
1 of 1 people found this useful
Epson XP-800 printer is like a nightmare. I have sent the printer back twice because of the same black ink problems stated in all Epson XP-800 printer is like a nightmare. I have sent the printer back twice because of the same black ink problems stated in all the other messages. What's with this? The second printer did the same thing--after 12 prints with new ink, it said the black is out and now it's barely printing. What a piece of junk. With all the ink I'm buying at $60-$80 for the cartridges, I would be better off throwing it out and buying a new (Canon?) printer. …
- Written by EMILY M S from New York
4 of 4 people found this useful