The HP ENVY 120 is a versatile all-in-one printer designed for home use. Stylish and sleek, it fits almost anywhere in your house and offers both mobile and wireless printing options. Printing straight from your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad is easy thanks to Apple AirPrint technology. You can also scan to email, make quick copies, access web content and print both lab-quality photos and everyday documents – the front-facing USB port is even optimised to charge your iPhone.
- Elegant, sleek design
- Paper trays extend and retract to minimise clutter
- Whisper quiet
- Easy-access USB port for charging your iPhone
- Scan, copy and access the web
- Scan straight to your email account
- Preview your scans with the convenient see-through lid
- Tap and swipe to browse through a library of free apps using the 10.9 cm/4.33 in. colour touchscreen
- Wireless printing from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch using AirPrint
- Automatic two-sided printing helps save paper
Did you notice?You can reduce paper use by up to 50% with automatic two-sided printing.
Apple Recommends ForPrinting high-quality documents and photos from your iPhone, iPod touch and iPad using AirPrint.
What's in the Box?
- HP ENVY 120 e-All-in-One Printer
- Two ink cartridges (Black, Tri-colour)
- Software CD
- Reference guide
- Power cord
- Display Size : 10.9 cm/4.33 in.
- Connections : USB 2.0, Wireless
- Other Functions : Copy, Scanner
- Height : 109 mm/4.33 in.
- Width : 427 mm/16.88 in.
- Depth : 336.5 mm/13.23 in.
- Weight : 7.9 kg
- Black print speed : Up to 7 ppm (ISO)
- Black resolution : 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Color print speed : Up to 4 ppm (ISO)
- Color resolution : 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Trays : 80-sheet input tray, 25-sheet output tray
- Max Paper Size : A4
- Min Paper Size : 7.6 x 12.7 cm
- Printer Technology : Inkjet
- Scanner resolution : 1200 x 1200 dpi
- OS X 10.6 or later
- 1 GB free space
- CD-ROM/DVD or Internet
- Windows 7/Vista/XP (SP3)
- 2 GB free space
- CD-ROM/DVD or Internet
- Mfr. Part Number : CZ022C#ABJ
- UPC or EAN No. : 886112905989
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- AirPrint requires iOS 4.2 or later
- Some features require an internet connection and/or Wi-Fi network
Ratings & Reviews
For us, this printer has been everything it promised. It was easy to set up and get running - setup took 15 minutes. We can now pr For us, this printer has been everything it promised. It was easy to set up and get running - setup took 15 minutes. We can now print from iOS devices, a MacBook Pro and a PC running Windows 8, all wirelessly. Scanning and copying are easy, direct to the laptop, or to email. Print quality appears extremely good. Print speed is not particularly fast but we don't need to print that often these days and this is a compromise we did not mind given the aesthetics and ease of use. Thoroughly recommended for those who want a stylish, up-to-date piece of electronics that is easy to use. …
- Written by Douglas W from Hamilton
112 of 124 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Will it print from my non apple lap top?
- Asked by Megan W from Springwood
- Aug 21, 2013
yes. i use mine from windows as well as mac all the time.
- Answered by Andrew D from Box Hill South
- Feb 22, 2014
does this printer print DVD/CD labels
- Asked by Denise R from Wallerawang
- Apr 16, 2013
- Answered by John A from Perth
- Jun 7, 2013