Dual microphones for outstanding audio
Two microphones work together to capture your voice and limit background noise for great audio quality, whether you're on a call or listening to music.
DeepSleep power-saving mode
Marque “hibernates” when it's away from your iPhone, extending battery readiness for up to five months.
2-in-1 charging kit
You'll never be powerless with the 2-in-1 charging kit. The combo USB cable lets you charge your headset and iPhone together from either your computer or your car.
Now you can be truly hands-free when you need to be. When a call comes in you can answer or ignore your calls via voice recognition – without pushing a button.
- Dual microphones capture your voice and limit background noise for clear, crisp conversations
- Listen to your favourite music and media from your iPhone, iPod, or iPad
- Extend battery readiness up to six months with DeepSleep “hibernation” mode
- Answer or ignore incoming calls with voice recognition
- 2-in-1 charging kit lets you charge headset and iPhone from computer or car
- Voice alerts tell you talk time, connection status and more
- Ultralight design is comfortable and convenient for quick conversations or longer listening
- Headset battery level displays on your iPhone screen
- Up to 7 hours of talk time, 11 days of standby time and up to 180 days of DeepSleep
- Guided audio pairing quickly talks you through the setup with your iPhone
Did you notice?The 2-in-1 car + USB charging system helps you keep your headset charged on the go.
Apple Recommends ForHands-free conversations on your iPhone with voice-driven commands and enhanced sound.
What's in the Box?
- Plantronics Marque A170 Bluetooth Headset
- Car + USB charging system
- Clip-on earloop
- Other Features : Mono Bluetooth, Multipoint Support
- Bluetooth Compatiblity : Bluetooth 2.1
- No. of Microphones : 2
- Power Source : USB
- Charge Time : 90 minutes
- Talk Time : 7 hours
- Stand By Time : 11 days
- Height : 9.1 mm/0.36 in.
- Depth : 14 mm/0.55 in.
- Length : 49.3 mm/1.94 in.
- Mfr. Part Number : 88928-01
- UPC or EAN No. : 017229138759
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
800-908-988 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
I just bought this product and so far it is awesome! It displays battery life on your Iphone and it tells you how many hours of ta I just bought this product and so far it is awesome! It displays battery life on your Iphone and it tells you how many hours of talk time you have left. You can also listen to music or Netflix through it. Its charger lets you charge both the device and your Iphone. I found it also has connectivity with Mac which is even better. Bluetooth devices usually feel uncomfortable for me but this one doesn't. I highly recommend this product, I haven't found anything wrong with it so far. …
- Written by Zuleika R from Syracuse
115 of 121 people found this useful
WORKS with Iphone5
IT WORKS WITH MY IPHONE5!!! Based on that alone iI give it 4 stars. I'll have to save the 5th star if it keeps working and once IT WORKS WITH MY IPHONE5!!! Based on that alone iI give it 4 stars. I'll have to save the 5th star if it keeps working and once I figure out other features. Right now I'm happy to be able to multitask and not be stuck holding my phone. …
- Written by Rosa E from Naperville
76 of 89 people found this useful
It is work of art
Almost 1 year of using it daily out of any technical problem, congratulations to the manufacturer,
droping his attention that a Almost 1 year of using it daily out of any technical problem, congratulations to the manufacturer,
droping his attention that a wall charger 110 - 240 V 50-60 Hz is needed to reach the perfection
of that mono bluetooth headset, go ahead …
- Written by Gaby J
57 of 75 people found this useful
Works with iPhone 6
Purchased the iPhone 6 and this device sync with the new phone. If you purchased the Plantronics A170 new and have not paired it w Purchased the iPhone 6 and this device sync with the new phone. If you purchased the Plantronics A170 new and have not paired it with a previous phone, it will be discoverable right away. If you were like me and upgraded from a iPhone 5S to the new iPhone 6 it will not be discoverable when headset is on and the bluetooth is enabled on the phone. You must treat it as a new device and hold the answer / disconnect button until it flashes red / white. You will then be able to see it available to pair with your new phone. Works great with the iPhone 6!!! …
- Written by Thomas G from Algonquin
1 of 1 people found this useful
This is a small simple delight. Great sound. Easy to use. Low cost. Recommend all round. (PS had another product prior and recepti This is a small simple delight. Great sound. Easy to use. Low cost. Recommend all round. (PS had another product prior and reception was so poor but this one is a delight) …
- Written by Veronica S from Merricks North
Answer via button press on headset diverts call to phone
I'm not sure if this behavour can be changed but it is really annoying. I prefer to answer by pressing the button as the voice rec I'm not sure if this behavour can be changed but it is really annoying. I prefer to answer by pressing the button as the voice recognition simply doesn't very well. Consequently i press the button on the headset to answer. Unfortunately for some stupid reason, when i do this rather than sending th audio to the headset, it sends the audio to the phone meaning one must have their iphone within reach to divert the audio back to the headset.
Perhaps there is a setting i am unaware of that can change this senseless behavor but i am yet to find it.
Audio is ok. breaks up if it is in in your pants pockets on the opposide side of you body. …
- Written by Sean R from WERRI BEACH
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is the Plantronics Marque A170 bluetooth headset compatible with the iPhone6?
- Asked by Luisa F R from Los Angeles
- Sep 21, 2014
It works with the 6 plus beautifully
- Answered by Satoya J from Beaverton
- Oct 8, 2014
the car charging system is through USB or lightning charger?
- Asked by Federico S from Montevideo
- Jul 19, 2014
can i use this on my mac for skype conversation?
- Asked by Ali E
- Oct 4, 2014
how well does it fit in ear
- Asked by Penina M from Pittsburg
- Feb 25, 2014
I have been using mine for 4 months now & it does not stay in my ear unless I use the ear hook which I have been using mine for 4 months now & it does not stay in my ear unless I use the ear hook which is very uncomfortable & painful. …
- Answered by Philip H from Croydon South
- Apr 5, 2014
Can this be used in the left ear or is it only available for the right ear?
- Asked by Jo A T from Maryland Heights
- Feb 7, 2014
It can used in both ears. All you need to do is twist the earpiece (gel) to fit the other ear, and i It can used in both ears. All you need to do is twist the earpiece (gel) to fit the other ear, and if using the ear loop, also turn it around. …
- Answered by John B from New Albany
- Apr 2, 2014
Does this device support the iPhone 5s?
- Asked by Matt B from Millicent
- Dec 8, 2013
Yes it does.
- Answered by Alan E from Upper Arlington
- Jan 8, 2014