Bose SoundLink Bluetooth Mobile Speaker II - Nylon Edition
Bose SoundLink Bluetooth Mobile Speaker II - Nylon Edition
You’ve got the music on your phone. Now enjoy it with better sound. Flip open your Bose SoundLink Bluetooth Mobile Speaker II, make a quick Bluetooth connection, and you’re ready to enjoy clearer, fuller sound than you thought you could get from a speaker this small. It’s all thanks to unique technologies you can only get from Bose.
The SoundLink Mobile speaker works with any Bluetooth enabled device, while its battery keeps going for hours. The SoundLink speaker looks as good as it sounds with a gray metal grille and black trim. When you’re ready to go, the integrated dark gray nylon bi-fold cover protects the speaker in your bag. Additional covers are also available in nylon or leather, in multiple colours, to match your style.
- Share music out loud – whenever and wherever you want.
- Improved audio performance brings music to life with clarity and fullness.
- Connects wirelessly to your mobile phone, tablet or other Bluetooth device
- Small enough to go with you anywhere.
- Enjoy hours of music with a rechargeable lithium-ion battery.
- Integrated bi-fold cover protects system and unfolds into stand.
- Accessory covers also available in nylon and leather, in multiple colours, to match your style.
Did you notice?Protect your system with the bi-fold cover, which also unfolds into a stand.
Apple Recommends ForShare the music on your iPhone, iPad or iPod everywhere you go.
What's in the Box?
- Bose SoundLink Bluetooth Mobile Speaker II
- Cover (either nylon or leather)
- Power supply
- International adapters
- Connections : Bluetooth
- Speaker Configurations : Stereo
- Power : 110 – 220v AC adapter
- Height : 130 mm/5.12 in.
- Width : 48 mm/1.89 in.
- Weight : 1.3 kg
- Mfr. Part Number : 357550-1300
- UPC or EAN No. : 017817587938
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation
Ratings & Reviews
Exceptional sound quality!
As you would expect from Bose! I tried the Jambox and was majorly disappointed. Nothing beats the thick, full rich sound from Bose . I won't stray again! …
- Written by Paul M from Brooklyn
219 of 237 people found this useful
crisp sound... great case!
The nylon case is actually more functional than the leather if you're using this outside... great design & sound...
- Written by Rick M from Toronto
208 of 224 people found this useful
This is a really good speak if your outside or even inside. the sound is clear and powerful. I am using it in my classes for my En glish classes in Oman. Its so useful that I can place the speakers in a proper place in the classroom and walk around in the classroom attending my students while my iPad plays the tracks without being enslaved by alot of wires. Thank you …
- Written by gregory A from bridgewater
164 of 174 people found this useful
If you use it for many things
If you're looking for perfect audio for everything, this is not for you. If you're looking for great sound per square inch AND you have several devices you would use this speaker for, it's for you.
I never thought I would buy this, it's too expensive for what it is, but listening to it in store convinced me.
What it is: something you can use with every device you have that is not connected to a proper sound system and it sounds better than anything I've heard of a similar size/connectivity/weight etc.
The reason it's good value to me is that it's used every day to massively enhance the sound of two phones, two laptops, a tablet and a TV (TV through aux, not Bluetooth).
Versatility is what makes the value, not the sound quality or the build quality. If you only use it occasionally then it's too expensive in my opinion. But for me it is a gem.
The only negative I can say about the product, apart from the price, is the Bluetooth connection consistency. I haven’t owned other Bluetooth speakers, but it seems from other reviews of this and similar products that it’s a weakness and Bluetooth is clearly not designed to carry high quality audio in the first place. The main problem is some clipping (think a click on a scratched vinyl record), which normally can be rectified by disconnecting and reconnecting.
For me it’s a great buy, but think about what you’re expecting and what you’re going to use it for before buying. And if you have the opportunity, listen before you buy. I love it, doesn't mean you will, it's a lot of money for a small speaker. …
- Written by Johan B from Gateshead
1 of 1 people found this useful
Don't be so cheap!
You're probably thinking "maybe there's something else a little cheaper?"
There isn't anything worth it's money compared to this!
This sucker is wireless, charge it and take it to the beach, poolside, anywhere!
It's loud, with great sound!
Bottom line it's the best, it costs money because it saves money!
Stop being so cheap! …
- Written by Jeffrey O from Bayonne
2 of 2 people found this useful
I researched. I read reviews. And ultimately I took the advice of a sales clerk when deciding between the Big Jambox and the Bose. This little speaker system rocks. I've been very impressed. I've had no problems. The sound is great and the portability is perfect. Remember that iTunes has settings for your music! It's well worth the extra $$$. …
- Written by Susan C from Lebanon
5 of 7 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
- Asked by Zaldy O from Quezon City
- May 3, 2013
- Answered by Jay M from Point Cook
- May 6, 2013
Can I connect Bose SoundLink speaker to my MacBook Pro via Bluetooth or can I do it another way for listening to my iTunes library?
- Asked by Robert R from Jacksonville
- Apr 26, 2013
i am looking for powerful ipod touch,that has a heavy bass and high volume capability.What product do you recommend...ac and dc.
- Asked by Ernest W from Suitland
- May 14, 2013
No answers yet
Another difference between the speakers is that the II (second edition) has a newly designed cover f or it that Apple didn't fully show in the pictures. I have the first edition and love it, but i hate the cover on it. the second one solved this problem by making it foldable, so it takes up less space while it is open. I personally think it is the coolest, most important difference! …
- Answered by Pattie N from Ambler
- Nov 12, 2012
- Asked by Barbara L. B from De Forest
- Mar 19, 2013
Yes, there is a compatible car charger. In fact, I bought it at Costco and the car charger was prov ided in the package. …
- Answered by Robert H from Dana Point
- Apr 5, 2013
do you have to sync it with your phone or ipad each time you use it? or can it be placed out of reach?
- Asked by Nicholas R from Elma
- Feb 6, 2013
The device doesn't do any sync. It is just a speaker. You still need to play the music on your iPhon e/iPad but instead of being played in the earphones, the sound is relayed to the Bose speaker. (You can also play on both devices simultaneously if you want). …
- Answered by Alexandre V
- Mar 1, 2013