Get premium-quality photo printing from anywhere with an HP e-All-in-One wireless AirPrint-enabled printer. Print and share wirelessly from your iPhone or iPad, scan to email and more with a smart-connected printer.
View and edit your photos on the gesture-enabled TouchSmart 10.99 cm touch screen. Conserve resources with automatic two-sided printing and affordable individual inks.
Quick copies, scanning and faxes are a breeze with the automatic document feeder, to you can load multiple pages into the Photosmart at once and be sure that your documents will be faxed or emailed clearly and promptly.
- TouchSmart Display with 10.9 cm (4.33 in.) gesture-enabled touchscreen
- Photo editing and lab-quality printing
- Wireless connectivity and HP Wireless Direct
- Affordable individual inks
- Hardware fax
- HP ePrint and Apple AirPrint to wirelessly print from your iPhone or iPad
- Scan to email and scan to features
- Separate automatic photo paper tray
- Automatic two-sided printing (duplex)
- Automatic document feeder
Did you notice?This printer can automatically handle double-sided prints so you can save paper.
Apple Recommends ForThe home office user who wants to handle everything from quick document copies to multiple page scanning and fax.
What's in the Box?
- HP Photosmart 7520 e-All-in-One Wireless Printer
- Software CD
- Reference guide
- Power supply
- Power cord
- Phone cord
- Two-sided printing accessory
- HP 364 black ink cartridge
- HP 364 cyan, magenta, yellow ink cartridge
- HP 364 photo ink cartridge
- Display Size : 10.9 cm/4.33 in.
- Connections : AirPrint , USB 2.0, Wireless
- Memory Cards : Memory Stick Duo, MultiMedia Card (Ver4.1), SD Memory Card
- Other Functions : Copy, Fax, Scanner
- Height : 220 mm/8.68 in.
- Width : 454 mm/17.87 in.
- Depth : 455 mm/17.91 in.
- Weight : 8610 g
- Black print speed : Up to 14 ppm
- Black resolution : 600 x 600 dpi
- Color print speed : Up to 10 ppm
- Color resolution : 9600 x 2400 dpi
- Trays : 2
- Max Paper Size : A4 (210 x 297 mm)
- Min Paper Size : 80 x 130 mm
- Other Paper Handling Features : Automatic Document Feeder, Duplex Printing
- Other Printer Features : Borderless Printing, Transparencies
- Printer Ink Tanks : 5 (1 each black, cyan, magenta, yellow, photo)
- Printer Technology : Inkjet
- Scanner resolution : 1200 x 2400 dpi
- OS X 10.6 or later
- Intel Core
- 1 GB free space
- 256 MB
- CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection
- Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (SP2)
- AMD or Intel
- 2 GB free space
- 128 MB
- CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection
- Mfr. Part Number : CZ045A#B1H
- UPC or EAN No. : 886112825263
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
Ratings & Reviews
Excellent wireless performance with Apple products and more!
After so much research on wireless printer performance with Apple products, I took a chance on the HP 7520. If you read enough us After so much research on wireless printer performance with Apple products, I took a chance on the HP 7520. If you read enough user reviews you will not want to try any.
I did not install the HP software on my MacBook Air, but instead set it up on the wireless network as a stand alone device. It has worked flawlessly with this laptop, 2 iPads, an iPhone 5 and also an Android phone. I have used it for multiple full color 4X6 and 8 1/2X11 photos and documents and have scanned directly to the iPads and both phones using the HP apps. I love the effortless double sided printing, and also keeping both paper sizes loaded at the same time, and not having to choose which to use. My biggest concern was having complications with my Apple laptop, but so far all features have worked so easily while maintaining print/scan quality. I have been using this printer 100% wirelessly and loving it! …
- Written by William F from Sandwich
480 of 506 people found this useful
When this printer worked, it was great, but it kept losing connection with my computer (all HP printers I have used have this prob When this printer worked, it was great, but it kept losing connection with my computer (all HP printers I have used have this problem), an iMac. On my previous HP, I could unplug and replug the USB cable, but that does not work wirelessly. (Why this printer cannot use WiFi with the USB cable plugged in I cannot guess.)
The printer does not really have a traditional fax capability. It uses some efax service which is claimed to be free for some number of pages, but the service demands a credit card and wants to charge a monthly fee, more expensive than buying a separate fax machine.
As with many HP all-in-one printers, if you scan, it forgets how to print; if you print, if forgets how to scan. …
- Written by Richard A B from San Francisco
370 of 435 people found this useful
Works with Mountain Lion, but front touch panel has limited functionality
This printer works fine with Apple's built in drivers (for printing and scanning). Quality, speed, etc all seem good.
Be aware This printer works fine with Apple's built in drivers (for printing and scanning). Quality, speed, etc all seem good.
Be aware, though -- the nifty touch screen on the printer itself has only limited functionality when used with a Mac. You can use it to set up various printer settings, but several of the one-touch buttons (in particular, "scan") does not work. (i.e. if you place a document on the scanner and hit "scan", the printer returns the error, "no computer found."). HP confirms this is a limitation of the printer when using with Macs. Initiating a scan from Image Capture or other scanning application on the Mac works fine. …
- Written by R Glenn H from CHICAGO
281 of 312 people found this useful
My Ideal Small Business Printer
This is my 4th Photosmart printer from HP. Others worn out or donated to Family.
* Separate ink cartridges - Saves ink. This is my 4th Photosmart printer from HP. Others worn out or donated to Family.
* Separate ink cartridges - Saves ink.
* Duplex Printing - Saves paper.
* Separate photo paper feed and auto feed for scanning - Saves messing about.
* Faster than previous models and with better scan to computer menus - Saves time.
* Improved, more eco friendly packaging. - Saves the World?
* A little bulkier, but not much.
* Marginally more expensive.
Very happy with this one. …
- Written by Donald S from Chippenham
7 of 7 people found this useful
DO NOT BUY THIS PRTINTER
Did hours of research b/f selecting this printer - we got it b/c it is supposed to printer great photos. We never got that far. Did hours of research b/f selecting this printer - we got it b/c it is supposed to printer great photos. We never got that far. Like thousands of others since OVER A YEAR AGO!!!!! it did not turn on when you plugged it in. I found some student that posted that he figured out right away it was the power block which is not grounded and sends a surge shutting of the printer which will not restart until you pull and reinsert the plug. What a joke!! No more HP for us (the last laser printer we bought from them died months after purchase). …
- Written by Nancy P from Kingsville
1 of 1 people found this useful
Worst Printer I ever owned
I loved it at first because it set up quickly, could do the wireless printing but the photo's turned out horrible, and it wouldn't I loved it at first because it set up quickly, could do the wireless printing but the photo's turned out horrible, and it wouldn't print right from my scrapbook program, Stampin' Up's MDS. It wouldn't do borderless and it printed in grey scale in draft mode. I returned it and doing a lot more research. …
- Written by Jennifer E from Montross
2 of 3 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
What weight of paper will it handle in gsm not lbs
- Asked by Derek F
- Apr 14, 2014
Will the iPad Mini scan from the Hp7280 All-In-One? Either Bluetooth or USB?
- Asked by Susan H from Mechanicville
- Mar 30, 2014
will the HP Photoshop 7520 printer scan to the thumb drive inserted in the mac pro
- Asked by Susan P from Carmel
- Mar 10, 2014
I have a HP Officejet 4500 printer. Can I print from my ipad?
- Asked by Christie S from East Amherst
- Mar 10, 2013
Yes you can. Go to Apps and look for ( HPePrint) . It works for my HP C4580.
- Answered by Mary D from Goodyear
- Apr 15, 2013
Can I scan documents on to a USB Flash drive on this printer
- Asked by S C
- Nov 7, 2012
Yes, the 7520 will save the scan to a USB drive or flash card connected to the printer, a computer o Yes, the 7520 will save the scan to a USB drive or flash card connected to the printer, a computer on the same WiFi network or will send an attachment to any e-mail account. Saving the scan to a computer can be initiated from the printer or the computer. There is also a free app for iOS & Android which will have the printer save a scan to the mobile device as long as the printer and mobile device are on the same WiFi network.
Cheers ! …
- Answered by Mark L from San Diego
- Feb 22, 2013