Get premium-quality photo printing from anywhere with an HP e-All-in-One wireless AirPrint-enabled printer. Print and share wirelessly from your iPhone or iPad, scan to email and more with a smart-connected printer.
View and edit your photos on the gesture-enabled TouchSmart 10.99 cm touch screen. Conserve resources with automatic two-sided printing and affordable individual inks.
Quick copies, scanning and faxes are a breeze with the automatic document feeder, to you can load multiple pages into the Photosmart at once and be sure that your documents will be faxed or emailed clearly and promptly.
- TouchSmart Display with 10.9 cm (4.33 in.) gesture-enabled touchscreen
- Photo editing and lab-quality printing
- Wireless connectivity and HP Wireless Direct
- Affordable individual inks
- Hardware fax
- HP ePrint and Apple AirPrint to wirelessly print from your iPhone or iPad
- Scan to email and scan to features
- Separate automatic photo paper tray
- Automatic two-sided printing (duplex)
- Automatic document feeder
Did you notice?This printer can automatically handle double-sided prints so you can save paper.
Apple Recommends ForThe home office user who wants to handle everything from quick document copies to multiple page scanning and fax.
What's in the Box?
- HP Photosmart 7520 e-All-in-One Wireless Printer
- Software CD
- Reference guide
- Power supply
- Power cord
- Phone cord
- Two-sided printing accessory
- USB cable
- Five ink cartridges (Black, Photo, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow)
- Display Size : 10.9 cm/4.33 in.
- Connections : AirPrint , USB 2.0, Wireless
- Memory Cards : Memory Stick Duo, MultiMedia Card (Ver4.1), SD Memory Card
- Other Functions : Copy, Fax, Scanner
- Height : 220 mm/8.68 in.
- Width : 454 mm/17.87 in.
- Depth : 455 mm/17.91 in.
- Weight : 8610 g
- Black print speed : Up to 14 ppm
- Black resolution : 600 x 600 dpi
- Color print speed : Up to 10 ppm
- Color resolution : 9600 x 2400 dpi
- Trays : 2
- Max Paper Size : A4 (210 x 297 mm)
- Min Paper Size : 80 x 130 mm
- Other Paper Handling Features : Automatic Document Feeder, Duplex Printing
- Other Printer Features : Borderless Printing, Transparencies
- Printer Ink Tanks : 5 (1 each black, cyan, magenta, yellow, photo)
- Printer Technology : Inkjet
- Scanner resolution : 1200 x 2400 dpi
- OS X 10.6 or later
- Intel Core
- 1 GB free space
- 256 MB
- CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection
- Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (SP2)
- AMD or Intel
- 2 GB free space
- 128 MB
- CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection
- Mfr. Part Number : CZ045A#B1H
- UPC or EAN No. : 886112825263
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
Ratings & Reviews
Excellent wireless performance with Apple products and more!
After so much research on wireless printer performance with Apple products, I took a chance on the HP 7520. If you read enough us After so much research on wireless printer performance with Apple products, I took a chance on the HP 7520. If you read enough user reviews you will not want to try any.
I did not install the HP software on my MacBook Air, but instead set it up on the wireless network as a stand alone device. It has worked flawlessly with this laptop, 2 iPads, an iPhone 5 and also an Android phone. I have used it for multiple full color 4X6 and 8 1/2X11 photos and documents and have scanned directly to the iPads and both phones using the HP apps. I love the effortless double sided printing, and also keeping both paper sizes loaded at the same time, and not having to choose which to use. My biggest concern was having complications with my Apple laptop, but so far all features have worked so easily while maintaining print/scan quality. I have been using this printer 100% wirelessly and loving it! …
- Written by William F from Sandwich
543 of 573 people found this useful
When this printer worked, it was great, but it kept losing connection with my computer (all HP printers I have used have this prob When this printer worked, it was great, but it kept losing connection with my computer (all HP printers I have used have this problem), an iMac. On my previous HP, I could unplug and replug the USB cable, but that does not work wirelessly. (Why this printer cannot use WiFi with the USB cable plugged in I cannot guess.)
The printer does not really have a traditional fax capability. It uses some efax service which is claimed to be free for some number of pages, but the service demands a credit card and wants to charge a monthly fee, more expensive than buying a separate fax machine.
As with many HP all-in-one printers, if you scan, it forgets how to print; if you print, if forgets how to scan. …
- Written by Richard A B from San Francisco
414 of 488 people found this useful
Works with Mountain Lion, but front touch panel has limited functionality
This printer works fine with Apple's built in drivers (for printing and scanning). Quality, speed, etc all seem good.
Be aware This printer works fine with Apple's built in drivers (for printing and scanning). Quality, speed, etc all seem good.
Be aware, though -- the nifty touch screen on the printer itself has only limited functionality when used with a Mac. You can use it to set up various printer settings, but several of the one-touch buttons (in particular, "scan") does not work. (i.e. if you place a document on the scanner and hit "scan", the printer returns the error, "no computer found."). HP confirms this is a limitation of the printer when using with Macs. Initiating a scan from Image Capture or other scanning application on the Mac works fine. …
- Written by R Glenn H from CHICAGO
325 of 359 people found this useful
can't afford it
like so many others, I thought that because of the fact that I was getting my 564 ink cartridges from wal-mart, that they must jus like so many others, I thought that because of the fact that I was getting my 564 ink cartridges from wal-mart, that they must just be old or something...then after reading all the other reviews, I see its not just me..this thing goes through ink like red neck goes through mud and Bud. …
- Written by Donna B from DeLand
1 of 1 people found this useful
Poor quality, bad software
Worked for a few months, was always randomly moving and making noise (print head moving back and forth) at random hours of the day Worked for a few months, was always randomly moving and making noise (print head moving back and forth) at random hours of the day. I would not want this thing in my bedroom, it will wake you up. Software is slow and always requiring an update. Final straw was the printhead died (error 0x6100004c). I tried cleaning per the instructions with no results. I will try and get a new printhead under warranty but I will go back to Cannon. As a systems engineer with an electronics engineering degree, I can assure you this thing is garbage. …
- Written by Jesse M from Helena
3 of 3 people found this useful
Bad news for HP Photosmart 7520 owners- part1 of 6 or 8
I'm one of the unfortunate purchasers of the 7520 and my problems "started" with the infamous faulty wireless problems, especially I'm one of the unfortunate purchasers of the 7520 and my problems "started" with the infamous faulty wireless problems, especially just after the printer goes to sleep. I called HP and talked with a HP rep in the Phillipines, for 1 hour and 20 minutes. . …
- Written by John C from Morgantown
4 of 4 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
how do I connect printer to router so fax will work
- Asked by Louise E from Overland Park
- Oct 15, 2014
will HP7525 printer work with cable from iPad
- Asked by Bruce R from Riverside
- Sep 15, 2014
I use this printer all the time with my series 2 iPad. It works perfectly with a wi-fi interface. Yo I use this printer all the time with my series 2 iPad. It works perfectly with a wi-fi interface. You do not need the internet, both the iPad and the printer connect directly with each other wirelessly! Of course you do need a router, but not an internet connection. The only port of the iPad 2 is not compatible. …
- Answered by James M
- Sep 21, 2014
To scan a document and store it in my dropbox
- Asked by Karen V from Waupun
- Jan 29, 2014
will the Photosmart 7520 work with my Mac OS X v10.7.5 ?
- Asked by Steve M from Los Gatos
- Apr 19, 2014
Yes it will work . That it what I am currently using.
- Answered by Brian C S from Glasgow
- Jul 22, 2014
Will it work with windows
- Asked by Philip C
- Feb 23, 2013
YES THIS PRINTER WILL ALSO WORK WIRELESS WITH WINDOWS
- Answered by Nick L from Maryville
- Feb 18, 2014