With their unique secure-fit ear cushions and wireless convenience, the JayBird Freedom Sprint Bluetooth Headphones are the ideal companions for any activity. Now you can listen to the music and calls on your iPhone, iPod, or iPad while keeping pace with your run or bike ride.
- Comfortable, secure fitting, and compact Bluetooth earbuds for active sports
- Sweat-resistant earbud design directs sound into the ear for extended frequency response and deep bass
- 8 mm drivers deliver premium audio performance with warm bass to eliminate fatigue
- Up to 250 hours of standby time and 4.5 hours of talk time
- Includes three sizes of ear tips and ear cushions
- Standard micro-USB charging
- Complete music and call controls including play/pause, next/back track, answer/reject call, redial, volume up/down
- Flat cord helps prevent tangling
- Magnet-sealed hard-shell carrying case for on-the-go protection
Did you notice?The on-ear controls avoid allow you to control your music without fumbling with cords and dislodging your earbuds, meaning you can work out with no distractions.
Apple Recommends ForWirelessly listening to music and taking calls during your workout.
What's in the Box?
- JayBird Freedom Sprint Bluetooth Headphones
- Three pair secure fit ear cushions and ear tips (S,M,L)
- Optional ear hooks
- Standard micro USB cable
- Premium protective carry case
- Other Features : Bluetooth, With Mic, Noise Isolation, Stereo Bluetooth, Sports & Fitness, Wireless
- Form Factor : Neckband, In Ear
- Connections : Wireless, Bluetooth
- Bluetooth Compatiblity : Bluetooth 2.1
- Talk Time : Up to 4.5 hours
- Stand By Time : Up to 250 hours
- Height : 1.3 cm/0.51 in.
- Width : 1.6 cm
- Depth : 1.3 cm
- Weight : 10 g
- Length : 2.2 cm/0.87 in.
- Mfr. Part Number : JF4MBL
- UPC or EAN No. : 855366002263
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
800-908-988 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPad mini 2
iPad Air 2
iPad mini 3
Ratings & Reviews
Jaybird Freedom Sprint = Awesome!
I had not purchased bluetooth headphone prior to this pair and I was somewhat skeptical based on the firsthand experiences of frie I had not purchased bluetooth headphone prior to this pair and I was somewhat skeptical based on the firsthand experiences of friends in the past and reviews I had read. I decided to take a gamble knowing that I had an extremely lenient return policy at my disposal if they didn't work out. I have used them twice since picking them up, once for music while running outdoors and once for a baseball game while on a treadmill.
Some tidbits that ran contrary to some of the reviews and made me fall in love with these headphones:
-I was listening to the baseball game over WiFi and left the room for a moment forgetting that my phone wasn't in my pocket. I walked through a set of glass doors about 6 feet from my phone, then another set about 15-20 feet from there before I had the slightest audio hiccup to remind me that my headphones weren't physically connected to my phone (also a potential downfall).
-I listened to an entire baseball game (a little over 3 hours) without the battery dying.
-The treadmill that I was using had a ledge to my left, but within arms reach and I had no trouble with connectivity.
The general things that I liked that weren't specific to any reviews:
-The over-the-ear hooks. I really prefer the hooks.
-The inserts are soft enough that there was no "ear fatigue."
-When listening to rap, the bass sounded great!!
-The carrying case is very solid and a nice addition.
The only thing that I don't like:
-When hanging behind my head the rubber cable sticks to the back of my neck when I sweat a lot (around the second hour of my run). Easily solved by switching the cable to hang in front... …
- Written by Frederick T from Lake Oswego
188 of 198 people found this useful
Absolutely Awesome! If you are a runner and like to listen to music, this one is amazing. Its super comfortable, the earphones wil Absolutely Awesome! If you are a runner and like to listen to music, this one is amazing. Its super comfortable, the earphones will never come out of your ears, sweat proof, great sound, cable will not get stuck to your neck and pull on your earphones!!! Love it! …
- Written by Vladislav M from Mount Pleasant
152 of 162 people found this useful
Great for workouts, sweat proof
Been using Jaybird for almost a year for workouts. Totally sweat proof and no wires to get tangled with.
- Written by 翰韋 馬 from Taipei City
140 of 156 people found this useful
Not very good.
Had these for a few months and ended up throwing in the bin.
Sound is mediocre at best but the biggest issue is that unless you Had these for a few months and ended up throwing in the bin.
Sound is mediocre at best but the biggest issue is that unless you have your music player within 30 cm, they cut out.
For the price, you'd expect them to have a better range.
Save your hard earned money and look elsewhere. …
- Written by Manny L from Melbourne
Why can't I buy spare earbuds tips??
I have had a pair of sprint headphones for a couple of years and wear them for running and commuting. However, over that time, I I have had a pair of sprint headphones for a couple of years and wear them for running and commuting. However, over that time, I have managed to lose all but 1 of the earbud tips and cannot buy them in Australia. If I try to buy them online from Jaybird, a pack is $9 and shipping from US is $35 plus duty. How hard can it be for the Apple store in Australia to stock spare tips? Are we meant to buy a whole new headphone every time? …
- Written by Louise E from Wynnum
The convenience of the future
When I first purchased these, I was skeptical at $100. First off I absolutely hate running so it's ironic that I bought these. And When I first purchased these, I was skeptical at $100. First off I absolutely hate running so it's ironic that I bought these. And it takes a great product for me to write a review about it. If you have never had bluetooth headphones, it is a convenience like no other. Not having to plug your phone in to your headphones is awesome. It's similar to the breakthrough of bluetooth speakers. I hate wires, and anyone who hates plugging things in and having annoying wires will love these. The sound quality is exellent, they absolutely are not audiophile quality. But honestly the average person wouldnt care for raw audio. They are bass heavy, but not overpowering, keep that in mind. The buttons are awful, period. And the controls are lame also. The battery life surprisingly lasts a long time. I listen to at least 2 hours of music a day, and I charge mine weekly. Overall for the price they are definitely worth the money. The convenience of not having to plug in your headphones is amazing, and continues to prove that the future is coming closer. I recommend these to eveyone who loves to be the cool kid on the block without having a stupid batterypack on your neck. …
- Written by sterling J from austin
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Will these work directly with the Watch?
- Asked by Colin S
- Jun 21, 2015
No answers yet
Will this bluetooth headphones work on the iPod classic?
- Asked by Miguel S from Enterprise
- Jun 5, 2014
no, the ipod classic do not have blue tooth ability, however, I used a blue tooth transmitter and co no, the ipod classic do not have blue tooth ability, however, I used a blue tooth transmitter and connected it to the earphone port, and it worked fine. …
- Answered by Dew G
- Jun 9, 2014
Will these work with Siri?
- Asked by Mark G from Orange
- Apr 30, 2014
Yes. Hold down the top button and Siri will activate.
- Answered by Joshua S from Greenland
- Jan 15, 2015
do they have a microphone
- Asked by Clare M
- Sep 24, 2014
yes, but people have found it difficult to hear me in my experience
- Answered by Ansou M from Ottawa
- Oct 8, 2014
Do they work good with small ears
- Asked by Toby B from Kalamzoo
- Jan 28, 2014
Yes. I have small ear canals and I had originally purchased a pair of BackBeat Go 2's but they were Yes. I have small ear canals and I had originally purchased a pair of BackBeat Go 2's but they were too large to fit me properly. They fell out of my ears constantly. I returned them and purchase these. These are fantastic! they fit securely but comfortably. The sound quality is excellent for bluetooth headphones. …
- Answered by Joshua S from Greenland
- Jan 15, 2015
does the product come with over ear holder like shown in pictures as i didnt see that holder on other websites selling same product?
- Asked by Amit D from Baroda
- Dec 5, 2014