Carbon Audio's Zooka speaker for iPad has built-in wireless Bluetooth capability that lets you use it within a 30-foot range of your iPad. Thanks to its cleverly versatile design it can function as a stand for the iPad or as a more traditional speaker placed wherever you'd like in the same room.
The deep bass speaker technology and wideband microphone create a deep, rich sound for entertainment or communication using iTunes, FaceTime, Pandora, Skype, and other applications. And for maximum peace of mind, the silicone housing makes the Zooka rugged for travel, but also sensitive enough to safely grip the edge of your iPad.
- Lightweight, thin-profile speaker goes where you go
- Silicone design ensures a safe, secure grip on the edge of your iPad
- Easy access to power, volume, and Bluetooth controls
- Deep Bass speakers enhance movies, music, or presentations on your iPad, iPhone, or MacBook
- Seamless device pairing for maximum convenience and simplicity
- Wideband microphone enhances FaceTime and Skype communication
- Extended battery life means fewer frustrating interruptions and more time listening
- 3.5 mm input jack lets you directly connect non-Bluetooth devices
- Removable Peg Stand holds iPad for viewing in landscape or portrait orientation
Did you notice?Grip Zooka along the edge of your iPad for remarkable convenience and portability.
Apple Recommends ForWirelessly share music from your iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, or MacBook no matter where you are.
What's in the Box?
- Carbon Audio Zooka Wireless Speaker
- Quick start guide
- Micro-USB cable
- Other Features : Bluetooth
- Connections : Bluetooth
- Height : 1.5 in./3.81 cm
- Width : 2 in./5.08 cm
- Weight : 2 lb./0.98 kg
- Length : 9.25 in./23.5 cm
- Mfr. Part Number : ZWW-1BK
- UPC or EAN No. : 848926001929
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
Ratings & Reviews
Wonderful product, great sound
Simply put, I really like this product. Sound quality is great and it's super easy to use. Highly recommend.
- Written by Robert M from Los Angeles
43 of 51 people found this useful
Received my brand new speaker from Carbon Audio. Unfortunately I am very disappointed the speaker is producing a popping sound w Received my brand new speaker from Carbon Audio. Unfortunately I am very disappointed the speaker is producing a popping sound while connected to Bluetooth. I subsequently contacted Carbon Audio but the support has not been helpful. …
- Written by Rahim G from Aylesbury
50 of 70 people found this useful
Best Addition to Your iPad Environment
I knew the Zooka was a winner when I first saw the Kickstarter Project page describing it. Kudo's to the developers -- it does ju I knew the Zooka was a winner when I first saw the Kickstarter Project page describing it. Kudo's to the developers -- it does just what they advertised it would do and then some by adding the "speakerphone" option. If you don't get any other accessory you need to get the Zooka! …
- Written by Michael F from Montgomery
33 of 37 people found this useful
I've had my Zooka for several months now and for the most part have been impressed with the sound and the simplicity. I recently n I've had my Zooka for several months now and for the most part have been impressed with the sound and the simplicity. I recently noticed that one of the end speaker grills has popped off and gone missing. I contacted Carbon Audio and they said this is not a warrantee item and there is nothing I can do to get a replacement. If a part can go missing that easily I would expect that I could at least purchase a replacement. This leaves the speaker much too vulnerable for robust use so the unit is really limited now. I expected better quality and hoped for the opportunity to fix this. A simple part that just fell off. Not as tough as they say. …
- Written by Gordon F from Ottawa
Huge disappointment but there is a much better speaker available/same price
I sooo wanted to like this speaker but it failed on every count: popping sound when connecting and disconnecting; poor sound quali I sooo wanted to like this speaker but it failed on every count: popping sound when connecting and disconnecting; poor sound quality; shut off every 20-30 minutes so I would have to go through the entire Bluetooth reconnection each time. I thought I did enough research but obviously did not. Now I have finally the answer: the JBL speaker is hands down a superior product, has lovely sound quality, is compact and well designed ~ all this for the same price! JBL Flip Portable Bluetooth Stereo Speaker. …
- Written by Eileen H from Almonte
4 of 4 people found this useful
Great form factor - good for small groups
There are several battery-powered Bluetooth speakers on the market now, but the Zooka is ideal when using an iPad with instruction There are several battery-powered Bluetooth speakers on the market now, but the Zooka is ideal when using an iPad with instructional videos for teaching one or two students. It's highly portable, easy to set up, unobtrusive and has good battery life. Plus you get clear stereo sound that you don't get from the iPad speaker. I use it with my iPhone as well for speakerphone calls. …
- Written by Wayne L from Darien
2 of 2 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
will it work with all my apple devices? i have an iPhone 5 a macbook pro and an iPad air ordered
- Asked by Brittany N from Arley
- Oct 31, 2013
Yes, just one at a time, though. All of your new Apple devices have Bluetooth settings to pair and c Yes, just one at a time, though. All of your new Apple devices have Bluetooth settings to pair and connect with Bluetooth devices such as Zooka, Apple's wireless mouse or wireless keyboard, or your car audio system if Bluetooth-equipped. …
- Answered by Wayne L from Darien
- Nov 1, 2013
will this work with a MacBook Air?
- Asked by Elizabeth C from Dpo
- Jun 5, 2013
Sure. Google Zooka and see just such an illustration.
- Answered by Wayne L from Darien
- Jun 6, 2013
Have lost my charger cable can I by a new one
- Asked by Rosemary G from Burlington
- Jul 4, 2013
No problem. The charging cable is a garden variety Type A Male USB connector on one end and a Type B No problem. The charging cable is a garden variety Type A Male USB connector on one end and a Type B Male Mini USB connector on the other. Very easy to find at electronics stores. The Mini USB end connects to your Zooka and the regular USB end plugs into any ordinary USB charger. Hit the right store and it should cost you less than $10. …
- Answered by Wayne L from Darien
- Jul 5, 2013
Does this work with the I pad 4th generation
- Asked by Theresa N from Absecon
- Dec 17, 2012
Is is possible to use this speaker with my iPhone 4 for phone/conference calls?
- Asked by Anita L from Hidden Hills
- Dec 19, 2012