Small enough to deliver your daily dose of music wherever you go, the Pill brings the Beats by Dr. Dre sound to your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or other Bluetooth-enabled devices. Music, calls and movies never sounded so good.
Small size, big sound
Despite its compact size, the Pill delivers powerful sound. It's easy to enjoy soaring highs and deep, booming bass in every room of the house. The Pill is wireless and cord-free.
Change tracks from your iPhone
Control your music from your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, MacBook or any other Bluetooth-enabled device from up to 30 feet away. The Pill frees you to roam, which means you’ll always have high quality sound near or far.
The Pill is lightweight so it won't slow you down and small enough to fit in whatever you’re carrying out the door. The carry case even comes with a handy carabiner so you can attach it to your backpack.
Take that call thanks to the Pill's Bluetooth capability and internal microphone. It makes talking on the phone easier and better sounding than ever before.
- Provides clear, full-range sound delivered in a portable, lightweight package
- Internal microphone for Bluetooth call functionality; take calls without touching your iPhone
- Use the Aux input for other MP3 players, phones, PCs, or anything with an analogue output for optimal sound from all devices
- Use the line out feature for easy connection to an external speaker system
Did you notice?Wireless and cord free, the compact Pill even has a carry case with a convenient carabiner.
Apple Recommends ForTake your daily dose of music from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch anywhere you go.
What's in the Box?
- Beats by Dr. Dre Pill Speaker
- 1.5 m audio cable (3.5mm to 3.5 mm)
- USB 2.0 charge/data cable
- Carry case with carabiner
- AC power adapter
- Other Features : Bluetooth
- Connections : Bluetooth
- Power Source : Battery Power
- Battery Type : Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Height : 45.7 mm/1.8 in.
- Weight : 310 g
- Length : 190.5 mm/7.5 in.
- Mfr. Part Number : 900-00053-01
- UPC or EAN No. : 848447002412
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
800-908-988 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Great quality sound and looks good on the desk. Bluetooth connection is a bit spotty with my mabcbook but works fine with ipad & Great quality sound and looks good on the desk. Bluetooth connection is a bit spotty with my mabcbook but works fine with ipad & iphone. Portability is good, very sturdy and comes with a sweet case. …
- Written by Ramiro C from Bronx
68 of 79 people found this useful
looses connection constantly
I love it, but it drops the connection every few songs. Super annoying. The reviews here dont mention it, but other places you can I love it, but it drops the connection every few songs. Super annoying. The reviews here dont mention it, but other places you can see that its an IOS 6. issue. AT least thats what Beats tells people. Said they are working with Apple to fix. Hopefully soon, I really like it! …
- Written by Jennifer B from Issaquah
60 of 76 people found this useful
Must buy because very portable and very loud. Everything you would expect from dr dre
- Written by stelios W from hornchurch
44 of 52 people found this useful
Really good speakers, good quality, the size is amazing for how loud they are, good battery etc.
I have noticed off of my iPad Really good speakers, good quality, the size is amazing for how loud they are, good battery etc.
I have noticed off of my iPad the quality isn't as good as it is off of my HTC. Clearly not the speakers fault, but other than that, great product. …
- Written by Evangeline C from Walton on Thames
Very cool design but I regret purchasing the pill. It constantly looses connection and I hate it. Not worth one penny. I do not re Very cool design but I regret purchasing the pill. It constantly looses connection and I hate it. Not worth one penny. I do not recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a good quality speaker. …
- Written by F B W from Vero Beach
2 of 3 people found this useful
Ignore the reviews
Yes, there is the spotty bluetooth issues, but this is not the speakers fault. It was designed with bluetooth 2.0, and most apple Yes, there is the spotty bluetooth issues, but this is not the speakers fault. It was designed with bluetooth 2.0, and most apple devices run on bluetooth 4.0. Instead of ranting about how thats an issue, why don't people realize the fact that it's not Beats fault, and it's simply a result with Apples higher tech bluetooth. The Beats pill does have an AUX input, and includes a cable to use. …
- Written by Riley C from Niverville
3 of 3 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does this speaker work with Sony Xperia andriod phone please?
- Asked by Dawn S
- Nov 27, 2013
No answers yet
There is a power button on the back, I would know because I have one of these. I would highly recomm There is a power button on the back, I would know because I have one of these. I would highly recommend them. …
- Answered by Max R from Potomac
- Nov 30, 2013
whats the difference in sound output between this and the Bowers & Wilkins Zeppelin Air
- Asked by Jakeb B from Bacchus Marsh
- Jul 19, 2013
how does it turn into a ball shaped form
- Asked by Michael L from Concord
- Aug 6, 2013
that is the side view of the product it does not turn into a ball
- Answered by Lilly C
- Aug 8, 2013