Powerbeats in-ear headphones for iPhone, iPad and iPod feature adjustable ear hooks and are engineered to stay put during all levels of movement. Clear, crisp audio helps keep you motivated while training whether it's in the gym, on the court or on the streets.
Made for athletes
Flexible earclips help secure these headphones in your ears no matter how rigorous your workout. Sweat-resistant materials and eartips of all sizes keep you comfortable at all times.
Clearer sound, deeper bass
Powerbeats earbuds come with two speakers inside each bud. That means you get crystal-clear highs and deep, rumbling lows in high definition.
Specially designed to pump clear bass at any volume while letting in ambient noise, Powerbeats make sure you stay aware of your surroundings.
Remote control cord
You can adjust your music to find your power song right from the cord. No need to fumble with your iPod or iPhone during your workout.
- Sound reproduction that's clear across all volumes
- Integrated subwoofers deliver deep bass and midrange tweeter yields ultra-smooth vocals and clear, crisp highs
- A dual driver design separates bass and treble frequencies for accurate, powerful audio
- Bendable ear hooks keep the headphones in place so you can focus on your workout
- Allows in ambient sound to keep you aware of your surroundings without interrupting your music
- Made to handle hours of activity in the sun; can endure long exposure to sweat and UV rays without risk of damage
- A built-in cord remote lets you adjust volume, pause your music or switch tracks without having to stop your workout
- Phone calls are crystal-clear thanks to the integrated microphone; talk hands-free without interruption
Did you notice?Every aspect of the design focuses on comfort, durability and staying power for nearly any activity.
Apple Recommends ForListen to music or take calls on your iPhone or iPod touch without stopping your workout.
What's in the Box?
- Beats by Dr. Dre Powerbeats In-Ear Headphones
- Cable with in-line mic and remote that controls iOS devices
- Hard case
- Impedance : 32 ohms
- Other Features : With Remote and Mic
- Form Factor : In Ear
- Mfr. Part Number : 900-00005-001
- UPC or EAN No. : 848447000463
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
800-908-988 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPad mini with Retina display
iPod classic 80GB/160GB (2007)
iPod nano 3rd Generation (video)
iPod nano 4th Generation (video)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod nano 7th Generation
iPod touch 1st Generation
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB/64GB
iPod touch 5th Generation 16GB
Ratings & Reviews
Not worth the trouble
Got these based on the quality of Monster products but after three workouts the mic and remote started to act up after contact wit Got these based on the quality of Monster products but after three workouts the mic and remote started to act up after contact with sweat. It would pause my nike+ workout and launch Siri on its own. I email customer support for help and never heard back from them. After just 4 months of use the right ear stopped working, make note that I would always store them in the case that I got. Great sound when they worked but not for working out or sweating at from any activity. …
- Written by Andrew R H from Denver
109 of 130 people found this useful
Do not waste your money!!!!
This product dose not worth at all. I bought mine April 2011. After while the headphone's remote was broken so I got the replaceme This product dose not worth at all. I bought mine April 2011. After while the headphone's remote was broken so I got the replacement. The replacement got the same problem. Unfortunately the producer dose not get any warranty for the replacement. So I stuck with one of the most expensive garbage I've ever have. …
- Written by Amir A from toronto
110 of 144 people found this useful
Don't waste your money on this
Extremely bad product. I got this headphones as a gift, and even been told to not get them reading all the reviews online, I still Extremely bad product. I got this headphones as a gift, and even been told to not get them reading all the reviews online, I still though that the quality issues where isolated problems. Well IT IS TRUE that they get damaged after 2 days. The remote stopped working only after 2 days of use. The worst part is that you call the manufacturer for warranty and they tell you that the only option is to wait 3 to 4 weeks to get a replacement. NEVER BUY BEATS PRODUCTS, absolutely waste of money! …
- Written by JUAN D V from BOGOTA
90 of 107 people found this useful
After one full week, controls stopped working due to sweat. Volume began decreasing on it's own. Mute, song skip completely non fu After one full week, controls stopped working due to sweat. Volume began decreasing on it's own. Mute, song skip completely non functioning. Not as loud as I would have expected from a $200 pair of headphones. …
- Written by Jason A from Griffith
owned less than a week- broken already
I've only used them 2 times and they've broken already...:-(
- Written by Shannon L from Tampa
1 of 1 people found this useful
DO NOT BUY ANY BEATS PRODUCT - They do not stand by their products and the quality is poor. I've had them send me FOUR replacement DO NOT BUY ANY BEATS PRODUCT - They do not stand by their products and the quality is poor. I've had them send me FOUR replacement buds over the past year (the original pair I bought lasted 3 months) bc they keep shorting out and now they will not send any others. Not one pair that I've had from them has lasted more than a few months. DO NOT BUY ITS POOR QUALITY. …
- Written by Alexis D from Rockville Centre
3 of 3 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
are these headphones compatible with iPhone 5s ?
- Asked by Wilmer A from Bogotá
- Nov 25, 2013
- Answered by Shane M from Columbus
- Dec 13, 2013
are these headphones compatible with iPad mini?
- Asked by Abigail Y
- Jan 19, 2013
Yes they are. the music will play and the in-line remote will work too.
- Answered by Rebecca S from Crystal Lake
- Jan 31, 2013
Are these earphones compatible with macbook air 2012?
- Asked by Enmanuel D
- Nov 24, 2012
They should, they work with my macbook pro
- Answered by C C from Wytheville
- Jan 3, 2014
can you listen to the radio with these headphones
- Asked by Lynn H from Bellevue
- Jun 5, 2013
are powerbeats by dr dre in-ear headphones compatable with the shuffle
- Asked by Henrietta M from Barstow
- Dec 1, 2012
- Answered by Marco C from Mcfarland
- Aug 25, 2013