A highly functional daypack with crush-proof SafeZone compartment, the Thule Crossover withstands the abuse of your everyday adventures.
- Padded, integrated notebook compartment holds up to a 17-in. MacBook Pro
- Heat-molded, crush-proof SafeZone compartment protects your iPhone, sunglasses and other fragile gear
- SafeZone compartment is lockable or can be removed for extra room
- Water-resistant nylon body material
- Die-cut EVA shoulder straps with mesh covering provide ventilation and breathability
- Compression straps customise the bag to the size of your load
- Organisation compartment keeps cords and other accessories at hand but out of the way
- Multiple grab-and-go handles allow for easy transport
Did you notice?The lockable, crush-proof SafeZone compartment protects your iPhone, sunglasses and other fragile gear — and is removable when you need additional space.
Apple Recommends ForComfortably carrying your MacBook Pro on quick hikes, around-town travel, weekend getaways, mountain bike excursions and the daily commute.
What's in the Box?
- Thule Crossover Backpack
- Form Factor : Backpack
- Material : Nylon
- Height : 18.9 in./48.0 cm
- Width : 6.7 in./17.0 cm
- Weight : 2.18 lb./0.99 kg
- Length : 13.4 in./34.0 cm
- UPC or EAN No. : 085854224246
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does the iPhone pouch also fit iPhone 5?
- Asked by Sai A
- Nov 5, 2013
No answers yet
Is there a place to put the charging cord for the mac book in the backpack?
- Asked by Brittany W from North Platte
- Jun 21, 2013
Yes. see the 6th picture for the black coloured bag. See were the pencils are in the clear slip you Yes. see the 6th picture for the black coloured bag. See were the pencils are in the clear slip you can place yur charger in there. …
- Answered by Kim K from Brisbane
- Oct 21, 2013
is this bag orange or red
- Asked by Tracie S from San Diego
- May 23, 2012
The bag comes in either black, red or blue/green and you can select what colour you want when viewin The bag comes in either black, red or blue/green and you can select what colour you want when viewing the product …
- Answered by Matthew T from Adelaide
- May 29, 2012
can i use it for school?
- Asked by Kim B from Oakville
- Jul 27, 2012
Definitely. It has enough space for textbooks, your computer, and other stuff. I've used it through Definitely. It has enough space for textbooks, your computer, and other stuff. I've used it through a semester of college and it holds up pretty well. …
- Answered by Joneil A from Fairfax
- Jul 28, 2012